• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Results 221 to 228 of 228

    Thread: Primeís continuous log

    1. #221
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,037
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25862
      Quote Originally Posted by Droid1988 View Post
      Awesome thanks man!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No problem brotha. Let me know how you like the primo addition to your cruise once you start it


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2. Thanks StateSide thanked for this post
      Likes StateSide liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    4. #222
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Droid1988's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      1,953
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      16330
      Quote Originally Posted by Primemuscle View Post
      No problem brotha. Let me know how you like the primo addition to your cruise once you start it


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      For sure man will do


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    5. Thanks Primemuscle, StateSide thanked for this post
      Likes Primemuscle, StateSide liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #223
      Senior Member
      is On CYCLE!!! Lets get big=)
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      StateSide's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      994
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      8696
      Quote Originally Posted by Primemuscle View Post
      Ok yíall so I decided to close this log. When the time comes I will make another and be on it daily. But for now Iím just going to focus on my training and gaining.

      Thank you all for following and interacting along the way. Always a pleasure to converse in the hood.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Take care man and all the best in what youíre doing. Will be looking forward to the next log.
      Just a little guy gonna get big...

    8. Thanks Primemuscle thanked for this post
      Likes Primemuscle liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #224
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,037
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25862
      Quote Originally Posted by StateSide View Post
      Take care man and all the best in what youíre doing. Will be looking forward to the next log.
      Thanks brotha. Hope all is well with you


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    11. Thanks StateSide thanked for this post
      Likes StateSide liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #225
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      atwork
       
      AceLabs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      260
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1216
      Quote Originally Posted by Primemuscle View Post
      Ok yíall so I decided to close this log. When the time comes I will make another and be on it daily. But for now Iím just going to focus on my training and gaining.

      Thank you all for following and interacting along the way. Always a pleasure to converse in the hood.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you Primemuscle for this great log, there is something for everyone in your posts. We all appreciate your time and effort, it's a big job on top of everything else - and we look forward to your next one. In the meantime, all the best!

      Bones
      https://acelabs.pro
      sales@acelabs.pro
      Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

      If you prefer email orders only our auto-response list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com


    14. Thanks Droid1988, Primemuscle, StateSide thanked for this post
      Likes Droid1988, Primemuscle, StateSide liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #226
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,037
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25862
      Quote Originally Posted by AceLabs View Post
      Thank you Primemuscle for this great log, there is something for everyone in your posts. We all appreciate your time and effort, it's a big job on top of everything else - and we look forward to your next one. In the meantime, all the best!

      Bones
      My pleasure Bones. Thank you for all of your support and help along the way. Itís greatly appreciated. Hope all is well my friend


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    17. Thanks StateSide, AceLabs thanked for this post
      Likes StateSide, AceLabs liked this post
    18. ----
    19. #227
      Member
      is on the gainz train
       
      I am:
      eating
       
      leftkz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Posts
      312
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      5568
      Best of luck in your fitness Journey Prime. Really enjoyed reading your log even though I came in pretty late.

    20. Thanks Primemuscle thanked for this post
      Likes Primemuscle liked this post
    21. ----
    22. #228
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Primemuscle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      5,037
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      25862
      Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
      Best of luck in your fitness Journey Prime. Really enjoyed reading your log even though I came in pretty late.
      Thanks brotha I appreciate that. Glad you enjoyed the log. There will be another one in the near future so hopefully youíll catch that one


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    23. ----
    Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

    Similar Threads

    1. Radman's Growing Lean in 2018: continuous log
      By Radman69 in forum ChrisRoids.com
      Replies: 2205
      Last Post: Today, 01:57 PM
    2. GurthQuake log. CONTINUOUS
      By GurthQuake in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 461
      Last Post: 08-25-2018, 03:49 PM
    3. Radman's Growing Lean in 2018: continuous log
      By Radman69 in forum Training, Diet, & Steroid Logs
      Replies: 119
      Last Post: 05-13-2018, 10:32 AM
    4. Suffer from continuous colds? Try vitamin D3
      By PAiN in forum Supplements
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:11 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •