• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Success rate of shipping , almost 100%

    1. #1
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Abboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      China
      Posts
      103
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585

      Success rate of shipping , almost 100%

      Good Product quality is the most important thing . besides , it is also VERY IMPORTANT to let you guys receive parcel safely .

      in the past years and now , we commit ourselves to find new packing way and shipping way to send parcels . for some countries customs , after a period customs may notice the way we use. so we will continue to find new way to send . we will not let client lose any parcel . even if your parcel is stopped sometimes by random , we will resend again for free . looking forward our good cooperation . Have any question , please email angela258765@gmail.com .



      for product and price list , please contact
      Email :
      angela258765@gmail.com
      angela258765@protonmail.com

      skype : angelajuan11

      http://www.anabolic-hormones.com/

      -----top quality product
      -----favourable price
      -----fast shipping

      best regards

    2.    Sponsored Links

      Success rate of shipping , almost 100% Success rate of shipping , almost 100%
      ----
    3. #2
      Senior Member
      is Taking dick pics
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Chrisdieselvegan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27098
      You still have yet to answer any ones questions on another thread . Why is that ?
      I want answers please

    4. ----
    5. #3
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Abboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      China
      Posts
      103
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585
      we mainly supply raw powder from China . about finished products , it's our cooperated company in China . so finished products are domestic US supply . you ask me the procedure of making finished products , please ask the professional about finished products .

      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdieselvegan View Post
      You still have yet to answer any ones questions on another thread . Why is that ?
      I want answers please



      for product and price list , please contact
      Email :
      angela258765@gmail.com
      angela258765@protonmail.com

      skype : angelajuan11

      http://www.anabolic-hormones.com/

      -----top quality product
      -----favourable price
      -----fast shipping

      best regards

    6. ----
    7. #4
      Senior Member
      is Taking dick pics
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Chrisdieselvegan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27098
      Quote Originally Posted by Abboo View Post
      we mainly supply raw powder from China . about finished products , it's our cooperated company in China . so finished products are domestic US supply . you ask me the procedure of making finished products , please ask the professional about finished products .
      and I asked you and “angela” this very question ... who in your company do I speak to about your finished products ?
      Why is there no testing or pics available for members here to see your finished products. Whether it’s made domestic or not , this is your company. You should very well know the ins and outs of ALL your operations. So to be it’s very unprofessional for you to not have all the answers to any questions asked.

    8. ----
    9. #5
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Abboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      China
      Posts
      103
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      585
      about powder from China , i am Professionals . because we are mainly doing powder business . about finished products , we do not explain to clients the procedure how to make it . there is content on the finished products packing , such as Winny 25mg , Winny 10mg . you can test after you receive products and you will know it's very good quality .

      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdieselvegan View Post
      and I asked you and “angela” this very question ... who in your company do I speak to about your finished products ?
      Why is there no testing or pics available for members here to see your finished products. Whether it’s made domestic or not , this is your company. You should very well know the ins and outs of ALL your operations. So to be it’s very unprofessional for you to not have all the answers to any questions asked.



      for product and price list , please contact
      Email :
      angela258765@gmail.com
      angela258765@protonmail.com

      skype : angelajuan11

      http://www.anabolic-hormones.com/

      -----top quality product
      -----favourable price
      -----fast shipping

      best regards

    10. ----
    11. #6
      Senior Member
      is Taking dick pics
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Chrisdieselvegan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27098
      Quote Originally Posted by Abboo View Post
      about powder from China , i am Professionals . because we are mainly doing powder business . about finished products , we do not explain to clients the procedure how to make it . there is content on the finished products packing , such as Winny 25mg , Winny 10mg . you can test after you receive products and you will know it's very good quality .
      ONCE AGAIN ...
      you aren’t reading what I am saying... people want pics of your finished oils.
      I simply asked what is your concentration % and what oils you use and no one has given me a straight answer. So you as a professional should know how to answer these questions. If you want customers , I would respectfully ask you to be able to provide this information as others tell people what oils and concentrations they use.
      You just keep talking about what I’m asking...

    12. ----
    13. #7
      Banned
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      big sky country
      Posts
      3,095
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12662
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdieselvegan View Post
      ONCE AGAIN ...
      you aren’t reading what I am saying... people want pics of your finished oils.
      I simply asked what is your concentration % and what oils you use and no one has given me a straight answer. So you as a professional should know how to answer these questions. If you want customers , I would respectfully ask you to be able to provide this information as others tell people what oils and concentrations they use.
      You just keep talking about what I’m asking...
      Send them an email. Don't ask names open forum.

    14. ----
    15. #8
      Banned
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      big sky country
      Posts
      3,095
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12662
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdieselvegan View Post
      and I asked you and “angela” this very question ... who in your company do I speak to about your finished products ?
      Why is there no testing or pics available for members here to see your finished products. Whether it’s made domestic or not , this is your company. You should very well know the ins and outs of ALL your operations. So to be it’s very unprofessional for you to not have all the answers to any questions asked.
      Consider language barrier. Send an email

    16. ----
    17. #9
      Senior Member
      is Taking dick pics
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Chrisdieselvegan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      27098
      They openly say to contact angela here , otherwise I wouldn’t say it. I’m very respect and listen and follow the rules. I’m not one of those guys brother, I promise Hah

    18. ----
    19. Success rate of shipping , almost 100%

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-24-2018, 09:12 PM
    2. Aus success rate
      By Hades in forum Sovereign Labs
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 02-25-2018, 11:47 PM
    3. Aus success rate
      By Hades in forum Genotec
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 01-25-2018, 11:53 PM
    4. Shipping success rate - STEALTH + NEW warehouse !!!
      By PharmaComStore in forum PharmaComStore
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 01-22-2018, 04:42 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Success rate of shipping , almost 100% Success rate of shipping , almost 100%