PDA

View Full Version : injectable d-bol????

skinney
06-15-2013, 12:40 PM
you can make d-bol injectable with eo,bb,peg,ect?,or is there a process you have to do with the raws?i though winny was the olny one you can eat or shoot?????? let me know bros.your bro skinney.

delcapone
06-18-2013, 12:09 PM
U need raw d-bol powder, BB, BA, E.O, Guiacol.

skinney
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
thats it no special process you have to do to powder???just melt powder with peg and suspend with oil,eo,bb,ba?????

THE 67
12-14-2014, 10:24 PM
oral injectables arnt worth the trouble bro... unless ur using a base d-bol compound for suspension... hers what happens.. the d-bol molecule has a half life of only 4 tp 6 hrs.. then the molecule starts to degrade.. it take ( with an ester ) 24hrs for the compound to get out of the muscle and into the liver and then the bloodstream for it to start working ... by the time the d-bol molecule gets to its destination there wont be anything left to build with... just stick to orals bri on this... unless u want to do it just to have the experience...

bigken
12-23-2014, 04:03 AM
I only know dianabol in pills. LOL

PAR@DOX
12-23-2014, 11:33 AM
stick with the pills why in ject more then you have too.. but if you do go for it let us know if there was a big change or not

silntrunin
12-24-2014, 05:39 AM
I beg to differ on the opinions shared. injectable orals will give you better results and I personally believe that one pass through the live is better than two.
Speaking from my own personal experience, but everyone is different so I say try it and see for yourself.

silntrunin
12-24-2014, 05:42 AM
I beg to differ on the opinions shared. injectable orals will give you better results and I personally believe that one pass through the live is better than two.
Speaking from my own personal experience, but everyone is different so I say try it and see for yourself.

oh btw, it can be done without guiacol or peg.

Sorry for the dupe post.

sackbird
05-18-2015, 06:05 AM

Sorry for the dupe post.

Would it have to be dosed the same as if I were to take orally or would it be active in smaller doses?

slaughter15
06-15-2015, 02:15 AM
I've used alot of dbol, both orally and injected. I'll do the injected version everytime if I had a choice. I get better pumps, and overall better results.

HDH
06-15-2015, 02:25 AM

Sorry for the dupe post.
I agree man.

I'll take injectable over oral any day.

The first pass is also the toughest on the liver.

I like to mix it with TNE for preworkout.

H

HDH
06-15-2015, 02:29 AM
Would it have to be dosed the same as if I were to take orally or would it be active in smaller doses?

It would be a little stronger not making the first pass but I wouldn't worry about dosing any differently. Raws are pretty inexpensive anyways.

H

slaughter15
06-16-2015, 01:00 AM
My favorite cycle is prop and injected dbol, don't even need an Ai usually, maybe use some adex a couple times if nipples get weird, doesn't happen much with this combo, for me anyway. This cycle jacks me, hits hard and fast

2stones
06-02-2016, 10:33 AM
I will be tiring to make some drol inject soon, I want to know not just hear.

Thappy
06-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Inject dbol is probably 30% stronger than the oral version and don't get reflux. Everything is better and better for you when it bypasses the liver. The only problem is the solvents. They can not be good for you

Bigskwats
05-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Sorry to bump a old thread but I'm just looking around as new here but I have made injectable d bol at 50mg per ml with ba bb and gso only and it works awesome.... considerably better than the oral version excellent pumps and energy when used pre workout especially on upper sessions

Yukilmc
05-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Just for your reference:
100ml @ 50mg/ml
dianabol 5g (5.6ml)
15%Guaiacol
2% BA
18% BB
30% EO
Grapeseed oil 29.4ml

Shadowsyl2012
05-20-2017, 08:38 AM
You dont need anything other than ba, bb, oil and dbol to mske it at 50mg/ml.

dan duschaine did experiments with inj dbol, drol etc and said that oral and inj together was better than either alone.

i did oral 25mg upon waking (liquid dropper) and 25mg injectable pre workout.

was excellent

Primodaddy
03-14-2018, 03:21 PM
You dont need anything other than ba, bb, oil and dbol to mske it at 50mg/ml.

dan duschaine did experiments with inj dbol, drol etc and said that oral and inj together was better than either alone.

i did oral 25mg upon waking (liquid dropper) and 25mg injectable pre workout.

was excellent

Interesting, thank you :)

Zeus-Sr
03-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Hands down inj dbol and inj drol are much better than orals - better absorption, stronger mg per mg, longer half life, less liver toxic, less bloat. 30 mg of inj dbol is comparable to 50 mg of oral dbol. I might not get as big and that is only because I don't gain as much water weight.