PDA

View Full Version : the many faces of test

bigdude
06-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Coming up in the gym my first cycle, a 10cc bottle of 200 mg cyp, and 5 thai dbol everyday and that was considered state of the art...lol .....pct was couple bottles of hcg and good luck....Whol knew there are so many types of test these days. Does anyone have any info on the various types of test, ya know how long of ester, aromatise rate, ect.?I can't seem to find a good read on the subject does anyone have one?

jurgensplurgen
06-16-2013, 02:26 AM
Its stickied in the anabolic profiles section. Should be more info than you want over there.

z82
06-16-2013, 02:41 AM
On amas website it has a description of every product under the listed product...check it out. You can click the banner in my sig.

Also any test you have a question on cann usually be googled if you cant find it in the anabolic zone like jurgen mentioned.

bigdude
06-16-2013, 12:00 PM
I guess I just want to see them in a way I cam compare them because not all these versions of test have a profile on them....not that I have found so far anyway....

bigdude
06-16-2013, 12:17 PM
On amas website it has a description of every product under the listed product...check it out. You can click the banner in my sig.Also any test you have a question on cann usually be googled if you cant find it in the anabolic zone like jurgen mentioned.I checked out web site, triked to register and even after I got my confimation email I still can't log on.......

z82
06-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I checked out web site, triked to register and even after I got my confimation email I still can't log on.......

You dont have to log on to cruise the site or even to order. If you have a log on it makes it easier to track your order.

jurgensplurgen
06-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Also the esters sticky is literally right above this post. It is a little long of a read but it covers all the common esters in one post. If there is some exotic compound or ester that there's no info on there post up exactly what you want to know about.