PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Herina

luckyluke_80
06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
So About 2 years ago I had bi-lateral hernias repaired....About 6 mos ago when squating I felt the same feeling I did before and one of the hernias came back. They don't hurt but I can't go heavy squating since and always use the smith machine.

Well now I'm doing abs and I seen another new hernia by the scar that was used to fix the first time....so pissed!!!

I can't do the surgery right now because last time it cost me over 2000 (AFTER insurance). I need to wait until after the new year so I can use a health saving account to help pay.

Anyone dealing or have dealt with hernias. Any advice or suggestion would be welcome to keep these from getting worse. I hate I don't squad anything over 225 I don't want to limit myself too much. BUT I NEED TO BE SMART!

Roachboy101
06-17-2013, 12:00 AM
sucks to hear that brother. I have not had an experience with a hernia but multiple friends have. i'm sure some bro's here will have some great tips for ya. hopefully they don't get worse!

JM750
06-17-2013, 10:18 AM
That sucks. and what is even more fucking sucky is that you can't get it fixed because you pay for insurance and the fuckers dont want to pay the bills to the Dr's and push the money onto you. I'm so fucking tired of this shit! It was not like this only some yrs ago. That fucking Cunt Obama got in and everything went to shit! Yea, I wonk up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...... rant ova

TexxGearsRep
06-17-2013, 12:31 PM
This sucks, I am so sorry to hear it!

toppjimie
06-17-2013, 01:06 PM
i feel ya bro.those fucken co-pays are ridiculous! but herina's can burst then you would have to get emergency surgery.keep a close eye on it bro.

bugse2342
06-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Damn that's huge copay, I think mine was only $150.00. Hernias suck, I have an embelical hernia now which is no big deal as far as pain or harm to me. However it's going to suck when if I'm on stage and the damn thing pops out like a scene from ALIENS.