PDA

View Full Version : PCT my 2¢

GS9902
06-19-2013, 01:53 AM
I started writing this on a thread about PCT dosages. I got sidetracked due to me being ADD and decided to speak my mind. Well here's my 2¢

Truthfully dosages are extremely user unique. Sort of thing that's best determined by a multi faceted approach. Personal experience. Past blood tests taken on pct. Length of cycle. Dosages ran on cycle. Compounds ran during cycle. Body to medicine capatability(allergies).
One must research and get bloods done for every cycle and PCT.
In general, three to four medications are used. Depending on the users preference they are Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, HCG. That's where previous experience comes in. What has worked for me? What dosages did I run? Did I take labs to back it up?

Allergies, compounds used on cycle and cycle lengths n dosages all determine which PCT meds to use. 19nor cycles for instance. They shut ur HPTA down hard. Your going to want to be proactive and run HCg during the cycle to make the pct transition much easier to facilitate a reboot of the HPtA. Also add a lil bro science vs science and using Nolvadex as part of pct for a 19nor cycle might not be a good choice as part of ur pct regimen. That's where a new Serm to the PCT game Toremefine comes into play. It should IMO be used in place of Nolvadex for all 19nor cycles as a precautionary measure. Agrievated prolactin sides are a possibility or as many users can testify elongated shutdown and being forced to run a second PCT. I believe the Nolvadex is somehow neutralized and relegated inefficient by this "Sensitivity" to prolactin. But that's all "Bro-Science". Toremifene. Research it, check it out.
Certain folks are allergic to clomid. Blurred vision and such. Again personal experience is huge. Blood test taken during previous pcts are another great asset in determining dosages. What dose worked? Was ur reboot long and difficult? That may help u decide to up the dose or lengthen the pct.

Aromasin use on PCT is a relatively new facet of PCT. Aromasin has so many different benefits to PcT it's almost hard to argue against its use so i wont go there and regurgetate why its benficial. It also will be a catalyst in incorporating HCG into the PCT regimen. Using high doses of hcg which IMO for 19nor cycle pct is a must. Only downside to using high doses is it spikes some estradiol production. Aromasin will counter that production and regulate it causing a homeostasis of the hormonal axis. Funny how I say homeostasis for PCT since actually the process is a wide swing of the pendulum. By using these meds u are stunting that E2 production and triggering a reboot/rejuvenation of endogenous testosterone. By definition the act of homeostasis is considered an act of balance but it is actually a widely volatile act.

Those that paved the way! Those folks, pioneers to the game we all love, weren't known for all the science bullshit. They ran hard they ran long and they made mistakes that we are fortunate to learn from. Trial and error is what produced the standard PCT.
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

These pioneers are owed our deepest and most sincere gratitude. Without their trailblazing our work would be much harder and our gains much more fleeting. Not to mention our balls much more shrunken!
Science. Science is like the ocean. It's a constant state of evolution. It is fluid and graceful yet tragic and at times omnipresent. When it hits u in the head u can't ignore it! It's in ur face screaming for you to "Look at me fucker!" Don't ignore it! Just because it is new and unproven think of those trailblazers who thought Nolvadex and Clomid were the new light in the darkness. We are the trailblazers for Aromasin and its amazing PCT properties. Run labs, find a dose. Put ur money where ur mouth is. Live it. Breathe it. Run it!!
In my days I've been forunate to be a part in the Aromasin debate on another AAS forum.
I wanted to be the "Spark". The person who sparked a conversation about PCT. A spark in the dialogue between the old school and the new. It's happening and guess what Aromasin is winning over the vets n the noobs. Dosages for Aromasin is like the rest of the PCT. Its Dependent on the user's body chemistry. I recommend a daily administration due to the half life and blood plasma concentration. 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25mg are what I recommend. Tho some will argue for an eod protocol due to its suicidal type 1 AI properties. Either way whether is eod or daily these dosages are recommended by me.
HCG. Well I can't say I'm the expert on HCG. What I can say is I use it on cycle and that I'm using it personally for my Sperm volume and Motility focused PCT coming up 750-1000iu eod for two weeks. HCG. Well I can't say I'm the expert on HCG. What I can say is I use it on cycle and that I'm using it personally for my Sperm volume and Motility focused PCT coming up 750-1000iu eod for two weeks.
Running large doses like that article recommends I have to say Aromasin makes a perfect dance partner for it. It will stabilize the E2 production caused by larger doses of HCG allowing the body to reap the benefits of this medication.

In closing I want to focus a bit on 19nor cycle PCT. Not sure if anybody loves Tren like me, not sure if anybody believes there is a more versatile compound like Deca than I. With that being said, Science is a wonderful thing:) Forced by the postings of so many unhappy and frustrated users I wanted a PCT that focused on the needs of those enamored with 19nors like myself. Cabergoline/Dostinexis the key addition to the game. Stacking it with Clomid/Toremifene/Aromasin/HCG I feel there is a new(to me) Protocol for 19nor cycles. Running caber during the 19nor cycle will limit the prolactin levels in the user. Using it prolonged into PCT I believe it helps defend against what I call a prolactin rebound. Is that a real thing? Well I'm not sure. What I am certain of is I've spoken to countless members here and elsewhere that have discontinued Caber use with their end of cycle. They go into a cruise or PCT and after a week or two their mojo is nowhere to be found. Boom say hello to sexual disfunction as a direct result of Prolactin rebound. They go back on Caber after I've directed them to and they come back to me telling me how much better they are performing and how it's worked. For a maintenance dose .25mg is enough. For a prolactin issue .5mg should normally be enough. Refer to the study in the link I posted. The dosage in that study was .5mg for 6months. After six months at that dose all subjects experienced prolactin control and here's the kicker. They all experienced a rise is sperm volume and motility. Yes that right. It can be a baby maker. Is that a fact? I don't know. Does it in theory sound plausible? It sure the fuck does. So IMO it makes this a mandatory PCT med for any and all 19nor users who have hopes of fathering children in the future.

bruski36
12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Great read I love tren.......have had issues after my cycle. I run camber on my tren cycle. I will have to try it into my pct. thanks

kubes
12-19-2013, 01:35 AM
I have always avoided running hcg aftera cycle as it will suppress lh function. Running it at a low dose during my cycle with aromasin along side has made pct a breeze. 200-250 iu ew of hcg is the sweet spot and aromasin because of the extra aromatization. Then pct just consisting of the 2 seems you listed. Everyone is different though and we all have to figure what works best for each one of us

bruski36
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
great read.........

Dont wanna be old
12-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Good write up .
PCTs are just as important as cycles and AIs
Its like having a table of food with no silverware or drink.
At one point you might just choke . :)