PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Hermes to the quality HGH club...........

gator-mclusky
06-19-2013, 06:42 AM
Good to see Hermes more than make the cut. Congrats bro.....now lets grow!!!!!!lol ;-) Test dont lie and you made the mark and more....

So we have Muscle Booster thats tops as well and Blaster. Not bad at all and all respectable peeps:cool:

PAiN
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
GREAT TO HEAR!!!!!

Thanks for sharing brother!

Boltbreaker
06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Nice bc These two guys is where I have bought all my GH from as in MB and Hermes!!

mizzou24
06-19-2013, 11:10 PM
So gator what were the results?? Just curious what did u use the hyges?

kuntrykok
06-20-2013, 12:51 AM
That would be good to know if it was his Green or brown tops, I am getting the browns.

gator-mclusky
06-21-2013, 04:04 AM
I have the browns. Good quality stuff. Im impressed. As we all know it's not overnight results with GH but didnt skip a beat with Hermes. His Hyges are in the realm of top quality.

Very happy to say that Hermes Muscle Builder and Blaster have impressed.

I have to say bf loss is a trip. Ive only been into the hgh for bout a yr now and its a trip if ya look at pics and the slow transition. Its a marathon not a race with it but well worth it.

Boltbreaker
06-21-2013, 11:06 AM
I have the browns. Good quality stuff. Im impressed. As we all know it's not overnight results with GH but didnt skip a beat with Hermes. His Hyges are in the realm of top quality.

Very happy to say that Hermes Muscle Builder and Blaster have impressed.

I have to say bf loss is a trip. Ive only been into the hgh for bout a yr now and its a trip if ya look at pics and the slow transition. Its a marathon not a race with it but well worth it.

Awesome to hear. How much would you say you lost since starting GH? How much are you running ED?

Hermes
06-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks Gator, and glad you are enjoying. I tell people from day one, go with the Hyges, because of the consistency, generics have been such a headache as it seems like now they ship intermittent crap loads to make extra profit. Either way I hope to become a solid fixture here, and helping out the brotherhood anyway I can. Thanks and take care gents.

H.

kuntrykok
06-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Good deal H. you are my guy, am ready for some brown top Hyges.

Hermes
06-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Thanks guys, my goal is to take care of the board like other solid reps like MB, and Blast. I know I am new here so I am sure people are pensive, especially concerning gh right now. It's really annoying with the whole generic situation, the players in China would have made a lot more if they kept shit tighter, but at any rate I am testing more and more to make sure you guys don't get stuck with garbage.

Always a pleasure,

H.

gator-mclusky
07-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks guys, my goal is to take care of the board like other solid reps like MB, and Blast. I know I am new here so I am sure people are pensive, especially concerning gh right now. It's really annoying with the whole generic situation, the players in China would have made a lot more if they kept shit tighter, but at any rate I am testing more and more to make sure you guys don't get stuck with garbage.

Always a pleasure,

H.

Yea I agree and dealing with You Hermes, Muscle Booster and Blaster shows what professionalism is.

We are happy to test anyone elses GH.

Boltbreaker
07-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Those Green Top Hyges I got from you in the auction are SUPER GOOD... Thanks!! Fast Shipping too!!

Hermes
07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Those Green Top Hyges I got from you in the auction are SUPER GOOD... Thanks!! Fast Shipping too!!

Thanks brother I do appreciate it! I hope to become a solid fixture on here, so thanks for the bump brother!

H.

gfisback
07-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Good to hear as a friend hooked me up.