PDA

View Full Version : HCG opinions

wallycn
06-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Im finishing up week 7 of my 20 week cycle (1250mgs Test E, 1000mgs EQ, 750mgs Mast E) and have some hcg coming. How would you guys recommend taking the hcg for the remainder of the cycle? 250ius x 2 a week? I have only used hcg once before and it was to jump start PCT, never used it during a cycle. Looking for advice from someone who has experience.

fonz
06-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Im finishing up week 7 of my 20 week cycle (1250mgs Test E, 1000mgs EQ, 750mgs Mast E) and have some hcg coming. How would you guys recommend taking the hcg for the remainder of the cycle? 250ius x 2 a week? I have only used hcg once before and it was to jump start PCT, never used it during a cycle. Looking for advice from someone who has experience.

If i start hcg near the beginning of my cycle i usually pin 250 ius 2 x wk and would stop the hcg when i stopped the long esters.

If i start hcg late in in a cycle such as you are doing i will pin 750 to 1000 ius the first 2 or 3 weeks, no more than 500 ius per pin. Usually ill pin 500 the first shot then 250 3 days later then 3 - 4 days later pin 500 then 3 -4 days later 250. Ill keep this up until i can tell they are getting back to normal size and function then i will go to maintenance of 250 2 x wk. my last hcg pin is the same as my last long ester pin.

Hcg will shut me down if i try to use it in pct or even right before pct. the only successful pcts i had where when i used hcg on cycle in one of the above protocols. It took me years to figure this out. The scally protocol never ever worked for me.

Hcg is some powerful shit. It is also very fragil. Be gentle with it, do not squirt the bac water directly at the powder with force. Pin the top at an angle and let the bac water run down the side of the vial. Keep refrigerated. It will last a month or so.

wallycn
06-22-2013, 01:31 AM
If i start hcg near the beginning of my cycle i usually pin 250 ius 2 x wk and would stop the hcg when i stopped the long esters.

If i start hcg late in in a cycle such as you are doing i will pin 750 to 1000 ius the first 2 or 3 weeks, no more than 500 ius per pin. Usually ill pin 500 the first shot then 250 3 days later then 3 - 4 days later pin 500 then 3 -4 days later 250. Ill keep this up until i can tell they are getting back to normal size and function then i will go to maintenance of 250 2 x wk. my last hcg pin is the same as my last long ester pin.

Hcg will shut me down if i try to use it in pct or even right before pct. the only successful pcts i had where when i used hcg on cycle in one of the above protocols. It took me years to figure this out. The scally protocol never ever worked for me.

Hcg is some powerful shit. It is also very fragil. Be gentle with it, do not squirt the bac water directly at the powder with force. Pin the top at an angle and let the bac water run down the side of the vial. Keep refrigerated. It will last a month or so.
Thanks, this is exactly the advice I was looking for. I know about mixing it though, I've run HGH several times.

fonz
06-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Thanks, this is exactly the advice I was looking for. I know about mixing it though, I've run HGH several times.

you welcome bro, i try not to give advice but i love to share my personal experience.

Boltbreaker
06-29-2013, 09:53 PM

Good advice man that was what I was going to advise!! I started in 250iu x2 per week.. Interesting to see your plan on adding the HCG in late to cycle.. Reps