PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Stunt!CRAZZZZZY Nik Wallenda walks across Grand Canyon!

toppjimie
06-24-2013, 11:42 PM
http://youtu.be/QZ6vHQzchV8

sofargone561
06-24-2013, 11:43 PM
FAKE! lol jk thanks for posting i didnt get to watch

JM750
06-24-2013, 11:43 PM
I watched it live last night. It was great. Big balls that takes. He could of eased up a little bit on the Jesus shit tho... Pretty sure jesus had absolutely nothing to do with him making it across that canyon.

toppjimie
06-24-2013, 11:51 PM
I watched it live last night. It was great. Big balls that takes. He could of eased up a little bit on the Jesus shit tho... Pretty sure jesus had absolutely nothing to do with him making it across that canyon.

Yeah me too! if the dude would have fell,They would STILL be Scraping his ass up..,lol

JM750
06-24-2013, 11:55 PM
Yeah me too! if the dude would have fell,They would STILL be Scraping his ass up..,lol

yup, and they would be saying that jesus wanted him to serve in heaven. That's why he took him... LOL
It's a win win situation!

Tattz
06-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Pretty brave dude. I don't even like walking over a pot hole.

texson
06-25-2013, 01:45 AM

I watched it last night.

I got tired of the whole jesus thing too. It was like the guy was having sex or something - "oh jesus. yes. yes jesus. of god. almighty god, yes. god. you are good god, yes jesus, god, jesus, jesus, god."

And then when he finally stepped off the wire on the other side, it was like - "jesus who?".

The whole thing was such a commercial farce, though. Had mr. weather himself, Jim Cantorie from the weather channel and even Joel Olsteen was there to bless the wire or something. I don't know what the dude thought Olsteen was gonna do for him.

In the end, though, I'm sure everyone made money.

Wonder what the action was like in Vegas on this guy.

Vino 1
06-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Well it wasn't actually the Grand Canyon, it was down the way a bit on a Navajo tribal park. He walked across a gorge spanning the little Colorado river. It was still higher than the Empire State Building. He's definitely got some balls.

texson
06-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Well it wasn't actually the Grand Canyon, it was down the way a bit on a Navajo tribal park. He walked across a gorge spanning the little Colorado river. It was still higher than the Empire State Building. He's definitely got some balls.

Balls? Maybe. Personally, I think the guy prob had one of those base jumper parachutes under his shirt -

gliding safely to earth "ok, so I cheated, but fuck discovery channel if they think Im gonna splatter just so they can make a lot of money"

bigboithetank
06-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Balls? Maybe. Personally, I think the guy prob had one of those base jumper parachutes under his shirt -

gliding safely to earth "ok, so I cheated, but fuck discovery channel if they think Im gonna splatter just so they can make a lot of money"

Hahaha! This shit ^^^

Vino 1
06-25-2013, 10:15 PM

Yea I was thinking the same thing. They wouldn't televise it live if there was a chance he may splatter all over the camera

JM750
06-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Yea I was thinking the same thing. They wouldn't televise it live if there was a chance he may splatter all over the camera

He had Jesus on his side. Just ask him. No need for a parachute!

texson
06-26-2013, 03:39 AM
yup, and they would be saying that jesus wanted him to serve in heaven. That's why he took him... LOL
It's a win win situation!

exactly.