PDA

View Full Version : TNE

Dago
06-27-2013, 10:27 PM
I know this been posted 100 times but Chemical Muscle threw me one of these and I have never used it. Reminds me of testosterone aqueous we use for Stallions when breeding. Testosterone aqueous is water base in and out 8 hrs great for power lifting comps etc...cycle im doing now is 500mg test-e 300mg tren-e ima use 150mg test prop eod for 3 weeks til test-e starts to build steady then drop the prop. Kick start with dbol just some I've had setting around 25mg preworkout for couple weeks then switch over to the tbol. Sound crazy or good deal? Gonna use 15mg nolva daily while I use this dbol up for couple weeks but not sure if its necessary for the entire cycle. Rambling a bit here im excited about this run when would be best time to use the TNE..? Im thinking after I start the tbol and tren and test-e are showing results use it when im good and lean/dry.

sofargone561
06-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Do you mean the best time in your cycle oor best time during the day. Best time during the day would be 100mg TNE 1-2hours before your work out. you said tbol like 3 times and 1 time yousaid dbol. is the dbol a typo? if not take some dbol with the tne before workout and fucking slam weight!.

bronco
06-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Do you mean the best time in your cycle oor best time during the day. Best time during the day would be 100mg TNE 1-2hours before your work out. you said tbol like 3 times and 1 time yousaid dbol. is the dbol a typo? if not take some dbol with the tne before workout and fucking slam weight!.

yep... thats how id do it

BIGBOSS
06-27-2013, 11:01 PM
I will have to agree with you on that sofargone561. The combo of both or hell even TNE by itself a few hours before the work out and it's BEASTMODE time. You will definitely

like it Dago.

Dago
06-27-2013, 11:28 PM
Meant whats best time to add to my cycle? Dbol was not a typo just have enough for a couple weeks thought id use it up for size strength then switch to the tbol and dry out

sofargone561
06-27-2013, 11:32 PM
its really up to you. but if i was you i would run it when you rn the dbol.