PDA

View Full Version : Homebrewing a test blend

Smoove
06-28-2013, 04:51 PM
In all my years of homebrewing I have never made a blend. Never even took a blend until joining this board. A blend to me was test e, Tren e and eq sucked up into the same syringe and injected.
So if I wanted to mix up a batch would make all my test Esther's separate then pour then all together mixing them up or mix all the powders of each together and brew it up?

My interest is in the Sciroxx Hexadex 450 - (20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop, 50mg test phenylprop, 90mg test E, 95mg test C, 165mg test undecanoate)

I love this stuff and am researching what direction I need to go.

Enigmatic707
06-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Well they sell plenty of sust powder blends. But the blend you mentioned is not the traditional sust mix. I assume to stay away from the prop people tend to have issues with.

jurgensplurgen
06-28-2013, 06:43 PM
someonene else with more experience can confirm but its my understanding you can usually just do them all at once. I would do: solvents, then short esters, then long esters, then oil. heat the oil before adding it to the powders and solvents.

Smoove
06-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Kinda what I was thinking, my math would have to be spot on to get mg's right.

Gopro
06-28-2013, 07:33 PM
In all my years of homebrewing I have never made a blend. Never even took a blend until joining this board. A blend to me was test e, Tren e and eq sucked up into the same syringe and injected.
So if I wanted to mix up a batch would make all my test Esther's separate then pour then all together mixing them up or mix all the powders of each together and brew it up?

My interest is in the Sciroxx Hexadex 450 - (20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop, 50mg test phenylprop, 90mg test E, 95mg test C, 165mg test undecanoate)

I love this stuff and am researching what direction I need to go.

That blend looks very enticing!!! Goes from shortest to longerst, keeps your levels from spiking!!! I wanna run test unde so there is less injections. Im a smaller guy than most of you and rotating is starting to take a toll on my injection spots. I inject test prop every day, and test e mon, wens, friday.

grizzlylongcut
06-28-2013, 07:48 PM
well the way ive been doing it,is to add my short esthers, ba,bb, first. heat them until dissolved then add your long esthers until dissolved,then add oil and keep on low heat until no swirls

keith1569
06-28-2013, 07:50 PM
well the way ive been doing it,is to add my short esthers, ba,bb, first. heat them until dissolved then add your long esthers until dissolved,then add oil and keep on low heat until no swirls

I could see how that could work well

Smoove
06-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Got it. Thanks for the input. So powders brewed together all at once. Now for the math portion.......

sofargone561
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
hhmmm good info

grizzlylongcut
06-29-2013, 01:16 AM
Got it. Thanks for the input. So powders brewed together all at once. Now for the math portion.......

sent ya a pm brother

overburdened
06-30-2013, 10:56 PM
someonene else with more experience can confirm but its my understanding you can usually just do them all at once. I would do: solvents, then short esters, then long esters, then oil. heat the oil before adding it to the powders and solvents.

^^^^this is exactly how I would do it as well

swoleup
03-29-2014, 03:20 AM
Damn, I was hoping there was a recipe for blends in here.

PAiN
03-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Damn, I was hoping there was a recipe for blends in here.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?7969-OB-S-BREWING-101

Check it out bro!