PDA

View Full Version : gorilla gear (SCAMMER)

jurgensplurgen
06-28-2013, 11:43 PM
anyone have personal experience with them? http://m.topix.com/forum/city/portsmouth-nh/TEGL12JRQJ2SHD0FO
some scam reports here also saying this guy may own several sites under different names and just rotate through them.

sofargone561
06-28-2013, 11:47 PM
lol usually if you have to ask aroound just stay away. we have so manyt good guys here anyway why stray outside? pain is good at getting out scammers asap so although your never 100% safe here or anywhere. you will have much better luck here then somewhere else.

JM750
06-28-2013, 11:48 PM
I dont think he is looking to buy from them. Mr Jurgens likes to do his Investigations in his spare time.

sofargone561
06-28-2013, 11:50 PM
ah makes sense. in that case investiagte on brother. i have never heard of them though. but thats an awrful lot of people claiming they where scammed. usually a few now and then are just competators trying to scare off custys but once you start seeing a lot that usually means something

jurgensplurgen
06-28-2013, 11:57 PM
yeah. they have almost 100 percent positive reviews on one site..then tons of negatives elsewhere. Not looking to order, just to know if they are legit, or should be here in this section in case they ever try to ply their wares here or if someone is already in possession of their products.

sofargone561
06-29-2013, 12:01 AM
yeah. they have almost 100 percent positive reviews on one site..then tons of negatives elsewhere. Not looking to order, just to know if they are legit, or should be here in this section in case they ever try to ply their wares here or if someone is already in possession of their products.
i like that idea. but yeah man places like that skecth me out. but imo if there are tons of people claiming to be ripped off then they are a no go for me. but hey even the best guys fuck up. there was someone here whos reviews where amazing lab results eveything one day his mod fucked everyone over and he started to do the same. im glad theres still a few people like you left brother trying to keep everyone safe!

jurgensplurgen
06-29-2013, 12:21 AM
I heard about that, why i lurked here but didnt get active for a long time. Then heard Pain had been doing a lot to clear this places rep, and saw sponsors doing real quality actions by their customers and decided to make it home. But anyway dont want to blow this thread up too much. If I post a question about a lab here its just that, a question until confirmed or denied by brothers here. But keeping this section up to date with known assholes and their tactics is a good idea and it can be used as a reference.

Smoove
06-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Exactly, I agree with sofargone, just use a source on here. I haven't been scammed once on here. There are some good guys then some really good guys but they all are legit bottom line. There are several more really good guys coming down the pipeline too! Pain and associates do a fine job of choosing who represents BOP. I haven't always been 100% happy with the way some of my dealings have went but I always got my stuff and isn't that what matters? Of course besides quality product but we're discussing scams

Joker
06-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes I know about gorrilla gear. Owned and operated by waldonova69 . A well respected member on eroids. Started out as a reseller of some popular labs ... superman... venom....arl and came out with his own line BBL . stands for big boy labs. Actually his oils are excellent . Specializes in high mg gear. Peep eroids and look around. Very well respected src. He just recently started another line called jungle juice.... getting good reviews too.....

Next time you're gonna get cute and start a thread about people I mention I'm friends with and then post asking questions... just ask me. ..I could of gave you the answer ; )

49ER
06-29-2013, 12:55 AM
I think bottom line we all learned a lesson if something is to good to be true it probably is. And never purchase more than u can afford to lose. I wont make big purchases again until the sponsor has been aroumd awhile and has earned my trust.

sofargone561
06-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Yes I know about gorrilla gear. Owned and operated by waldonova69 . A well respected member on eroids. Started out as a reseller of some popular labs ... superman... venom....arl and came out with his own line BBL . stands for big boy labs. Actually his oils are excellent . Specializes in high mg gear. Peep eroids and look around. Very well respected src. He just recently started another line called jungle juice.... getting good reviews too.....

Next time you're gonna get cute and start a thread about people I mention I'm friends with and then post asking questions... just ask me. ..I could of gave you the answer ; )
why have so many labs. still doesnt sit right with me. you also dont have that many people claiming they got scammed unless they did. eroids doesnt mean shit. have you seem some of the guys who have top ratings? lol

Joker
06-29-2013, 01:14 AM
The point you're making ?? LOL
doesn't sit right with you ??
Why because the owner of the site has two different lines to choose from. Your logic behind this statement?
And I don't know how to respond to your last statement but I've personally bought from almost every one of the top srcs on there. I can show pics to prove it to pumpkin =)

sofargone561
06-29-2013, 01:19 AM
i miss read i didnt realize you said 2 lines i thought you meant he had 2 different labs if that makes sense i know someone who did that before and it was just to scame people. having 2 different lines means nothing and retract that statement. as for eroids there are guys on there who i have persnally ordered from and been fucked over. im not trying to start fucking drama so there is no need to cal me pumkin. atitude like that will keep people from ordering from you pumkin ;)

49ER
06-29-2013, 01:23 AM
Joker I think maybe your avi is intimidating and its putting us in a defensive state of mind here change it to this one and im sure things will change for the better
Lol

Joker
06-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Haha I like that ..... listen. .. I'm partly fucking with you. .. Don't take it personal ....
I respect Whay you said and was just sharing the info. .... No harm no foul.

Honestly. ..... if judging a srcs gear based on his attitude means anything round here. ..... well....I guess I'm fucked... im a dick... I bust balls... and I talk shit... hate me or love me but I call it how I see it..... but know this brother. .. id rather you think im a dick and know you're getting good gear then be nice to you and sell you vegetable oil... feel me =)

49ER
06-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Hey I know were all skeptical believe me I lost alot of cash but were hammering joker bad we dont have any solid proof hes not a legitimate source. Its simple dont buy from him until theres proof hes solid. I think everyone deserves a chance lets just not make a big mistake again I know I let my greed be my downfall last time I saw cheap prices and went crazy lol

sofargone561
06-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Haha I like that ..... listen. .. I'm partly fucking with you. .. Don't take it personal ....
I respect Whay you said and was just sharing the info. .... No harm no foul.

Honestly. ..... if judging a srcs gear based on his attitude means anything round here. ..... well....I guess I'm fucked... im a dick... I bust balls... and I talk shit... hate me or love me but I call it how I see it..... but know this brother. .. id rather you think im a dick and know you're getting good gear then be nice to you and sell you vegetable oil... feel me =)
no harm in jokingh im jsut in a shit mood this week im probably taking evrything the wrong way and i apologize and i feel you on that brother.

sofargone561
06-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Hey I know were all skeptical believe me I lost alot of cash but were hammering joker bad we dont have any solid proof hes not a legitimate source. Its simple dont buy from him until theres proof hes solid. I think everyone deserves a chance lets just not make a big mistake again I know I let my greed be my downfall last time I saw cheap prices and went crazy lol
ive been burned that way once before. as i said im just not in a good mood. i apologive for getting this thread in the wrong direction its not my fucking week.

jurgensplurgen
06-29-2013, 01:31 AM
The reason I only posted up gorilla to ask about is because that was the only one thus far with that many angry people. Of course we are going to research them. Also Digital, Sarcomere and Chemical Muscle can tell you, they had a hard time of it here at first. Orders were slow to the point of discouragement, but they hung in there and proved themselves by becoming respected friends beyond just their capacity as a source, and now they have fanatically loyal customers who will choose them even if a better deal can be had elsewhere. And these were guys that could show their good rep other places as well.

49ER
06-29-2013, 01:53 AM
More ideas

Joker
06-29-2013, 01:58 AM
More ideas

Got jokes huh lmfao

49ER
06-29-2013, 02:08 AM
Lol well ur current avi does look scary im fucking around bro

JM750
06-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Look, you either have to give joker a chance or not. but we can't be asking him what he was doing friday the 18th at 4 o'clock shit either. Cut him some slack. I took a chance and purchased from him and the transaction went very well. I can see if people dont want to drop a shit load of cash on him just right now. That comes with trust. And if he is the real deal, the trust will be built.

Joker, you need a Rep? J/K lol

mizzou24
06-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Dude... Eroids is full of trash.. A lot of bad sources some we don't even speak of in this forum because of shit they did here.. Sorry but that is the worst place to bring up. Jackolanterns whaaaaat!! :p

sensitivenips
06-29-2013, 07:11 AM
wheres waldo? no experience with his gear but i do know hes been around for awhile, and has been about customer service, making sure his fan base is satisfied, as of recent issues if there are any, couldnt tell you.

it seems like no matter what board im a part of someones gonna bash another board. honestly your chances of getting scammed on any site is inevitable, so just bc you got unlucky doesnt mean the site and its sources are shit...just saying.

Joker
06-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Dude... Eroids is full of trash.. A lot of bad sources some we don't even speak of in this forum because of shit they did here.. Sorry but that is the worst place to bring up. Jackolanterns whaaaaat!! :p

I'm sorry but I would have to disagree with you. While I respect your a mod on this board and I do like it here. You can't honestly say your opinion isn't biased. I'm friends... (when I say friends... We talk on the phone type shit ) with several srcs and members on that board. While I respect your opinion and see where maybe you may feel like that. I think your views may be a lil judgemental. I totally agree with you about the place being drama central and many young kids running gear that have no business even thinking about it never mind buying it. There are some very respectable and trusted srcs on that board. I've personally bought some awesome gear from guys on there. Now as far as shit they did here. I can't speak nor can I shed any light on the matter but all I can say is... foolish assholes starting shit ... but as a whole. .. that statement is wrong.
Then again. ... Some guys like pepsi and some guys like coke ; )

Joker
06-29-2013, 01:41 PM
wheres waldo? no experience with his gear but i do know hes been around for awhile, and has been about customer service, making sure his fan base is satisfied, as of recent issues if there are any, couldnt tell you.

it seems like no matter what board im a part of someones gonna bash another board. honestly your chances of getting scammed on any site is inevitable, so just bc you got unlucky doesnt mean the site and its sources are shit...just saying.

Well said !!

JM750
06-29-2013, 01:51 PM
You sell Coke? LOL

mizzou24
06-29-2013, 01:57 PM
They might have good sponsors.. I really don't care.. I however do know they have bad ones that have left people High and dry on more than one occasion. Enough said..

Joker
06-29-2013, 02:07 PM
They might have good sponsors.. I really don't care.. I however do know they have bad ones that have left people High and dry on more than one occasion. Enough said..

You're absolutely right. Been victim several times. One was a fellow name frankie (prestige healthcare).... =/

mizzou24
06-29-2013, 02:13 PM
He gave u bad prostate meds too!?

Joker
06-29-2013, 02:26 PM
He gave u bad prostate meds too!?

Lmao not quite but he got several guys pretty good. Is What it is. ..... damn english !!!

mizzou24
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Lmao not quite but he got several guys pretty good. Is What it is. ..... damn english !!!

Lol I was jus joking... Anyways some of those sponsors were on here back in the day.. A lot went south... I know for a fact one of them is a high rated e roids source.. But I'm sure some are good I just don't like the place.. It's public and a huge security risk.

Joker
06-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Lol I was jus joking... Anyways some of those sponsors were on here back in the day.. A lot went south... I know for a fact one of them is a high rated e roids source.. But I'm sure some are good I just don't like the place.. It's public and a huge security risk.

I know you was fucking with me =)
And yes I absolutely agree with you 110% and addressed that several times. But..... That's water under the bridge.. As long as I'm guest in pain's house I'll be a resident ; )

toppjimie
06-29-2013, 02:46 PM
Exactly, I agree with sofargone, just use a source on here. I haven't been scammed once on here. There are some good guys then some really good guys but they all are legit bottom line. There are several more really good guys coming down the pipeline too! Pain and associates do a fine job of choosing who represents BOP. I haven't always been 100% happy with the way some of my dealings have went but I always got my stuff and isn't that what matters? Of course besides quality product but we're discussing scams

I have to Agree Also. I use a Couple sponsors That i trust and return their loyality with using them. NEVER had a problem! I got fucked once here,NOT Again! If a "new" sponsor shows up with "Catchy" names to sell their Gear ,Thats a turn away to me.Because.., "Fool my once,shame on You,Fool me TWICE,Shame on ME"....

sensitivenips
06-30-2013, 03:46 AM
You're absolutely right. Been victim several times. One was a fellow name frankie (prestige healthcare).... =/

i cant tell you if i was a victim of his, but i can say that i didnt notice anything off his tren a except a heavy chest (no nights sweats, very little increase in strength, no insomnia etc), and thats when my hair started thinning. the only way i will know for certain is if i ever decide to come around and run tren again.

mizzou24
06-30-2013, 03:48 AM
i cant tell you if i was a victim of his, but i can say that i didnt notice anything off his tren a except a heavy chest (no nights sweats, very little increase in strength, no insomnia etc), and thats when my hair started thinning. the only way i will know for certain is if i ever decide to come around and run tren again.

The tren will strike again my friend :)

www.37
07-05-2013, 04:16 AM
I have used gorilla gear several times. I was one of the 1st to buy from him back when he 1st opened. He is a great source. Only bad thing I have seen is he was behind for a while on T/A but that was fixed and now it is very fast. People are going crazy on the quality of his gh and that Jungle Juice.

1tuffcookie
07-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Call me crazy and by all means no disrespect intended towards any body on this thread, But why are we concerned with other sponsors on other boards scamming people? Thanks to PAIN we have PLENTY of sponsors here with great quality gear to choose from. Like Mom say's "If your friends were jumping off a bridge would you follow" just my 2 cents worth

youngtricep98
07-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Gorilla Gear is a great source. takes care of his customers. what source doesnt encounter a hiccup now and then..but what matters here is does he accept responsibility for any faults and redeems himself? the answer is yes.