PDA

View Full Version : myostatin hmp

carlitosway
06-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Ive never used peptides and really wasnt too interested in them, because the potential gains seemed minimal for the price. Ive been looking into mystatin hmp though and like what I read. Sounds like a 250mcg shot every 2 weeks and only for one month can bring 8-10lbs of new mass and maybe a bit of fatloss. It is pricy, 320 for a one month run, but shit 8lbs of new mass sounds nice. has anyone run myostatin before, and what were your gains like?

REDRUM
07-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Myostatin hasn't even been engineered in a major pharmaceutical companies lab yet. Anything being advertised as myostatin is some form of pre cursor bullshit, like frag HGH was said to be the new peptide and begin to work instantly once used. Out of shear curiosity I tried some and it did nothing, I wasted $150 bucks to satisfy my curiosity.

When myostatin is finally engineered into I'm guessing an injection the sport of bodybuilding will change forever. Think of it as a stem cell that can replicate and rejuvenate any part of the body, but besides adaptation and rejuvenation it's coupled with extreme muscle.fiber growth, and extreme weight loss. Like taking 40iu of the best gh on.earth with a massive dose of insulin(I don't fuck w slin so I have no idea what a high dose would be).

21" arms wouldn't be every guy in the gyms fantasy bicep measurement, they would be common, hell depending of the persons genes if they have massive.arms to begin with you could see 21" forearms and 25"biceps...I stand 6'2 280lbs at roughly 12% bf give or take, if I used myostatin my 36" waist would be 30-32". My best body part are my arms, so I would be the freak with the proposed measurements. I would easily clock in at 350 lbs if not more with single digit body fat. I would simply appear to make Ronnie Coleman a pussy, when he won his last Olympia at 298lbs, I could be 50lbs heavier, leaner, and would have definition like an anatomy chart. 350lbs isn't unreasonable when Gunter beat Ronnie at the 2002 GNC show of strength, he is my height and he won that show weighing 320lbs.

That was 11yrs ago god only knows what they have.come up with now cause when Phil Heath won his first Olympia Heath didn't look human, I know he has insane genetics but something is boosting them to the.extreme and when Flex Wheeler is in awe of someone you know damn well that person is a freak of nature in an amazing way.

So to sum this ramble up, when myostatin becomes viable for use in humans you could potentially see a 6'5 400lb 2-3%bf Olympia contender with measurements that haven't been seen since cro magnon man strolled the earth, with 30" arms 70-80" chest 48"+ legs and all with a freakishly small waist line and definition unseen before making today's best BBers look like amateurs. But the heart will still be the.same size and while.myostatine will do most of the work a 400lb man is gonna have chest pains I'm quite sure and you will see more NPC and IFBB guys dropping dead by age 50 just to look like that. I'm quite good with that scene, the 280 I weigh is more than enough.for me.

www.37
07-16-2013, 07:50 AM
It will be the end of steroids

Gopro
07-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Will change the world and bodybuilding!!! For the ones that can afford it!!!!!!!

Walker
07-16-2013, 10:21 AM
When myostatin is engineered it will be like a drug to extend ones male appendage, whatever the cost, we'll all be saving our pennies!

Down side is I maybe to old to bother! Lol

president
08-02-2013, 04:26 PM
When I used myo I had constant pumps. Similiar to slin. I only gained a few pounds however.

Walker
08-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Myostatin hasn't even been engineered in a major pharmaceutical companies lab yet. Anything being advertised as myostatin is some form of pre cursor bullshit, like frag HGH was said to be the new peptide and begin to work instantly once used. Out of shear curiosity I tried some and it did nothing, I wasted $150 bucks to satisfy my curiosity.

When myostatin is finally engineered into I'm guessing an injection the sport of bodybuilding will change forever. Think of it as a stem cell that can replicate and rejuvenate any part of the body, but besides adaptation and rejuvenation it's coupled with extreme muscle.fiber growth, and extreme weight loss. Like taking 40iu of the best gh on.earth with a massive dose of insulin(I don't fuck w slin so I have no idea what a high dose would be).

21" arms wouldn't be every guy in the gyms fantasy bicep measurement, they would be common, hell depending of the persons genes if they have massive.arms to begin with you could see 21" forearms and 25"biceps...I stand 6'2 280lbs at roughly 12% bf give or take, if I used myostatin my 36" waist would be 30-32". My best body part are my arms, so I would be the freak with the proposed measurements. I would easily clock in at 350 lbs if not more with single digit body fat. I would simply appear to make Ronnie Coleman a pussy, when he won his last Olympia at 298lbs, I could be 50lbs heavier, leaner, and would have definition like an anatomy chart. 350lbs isn't unreasonable when Gunter beat Ronnie at the 2002 GNC show of strength, he is my height and he won that show weighing 320lbs.

That was 11yrs ago god only knows what they have.come up with now cause when Phil Heath won his first Olympia Heath didn't look human, I know he has insane genetics but something is boosting them to the.extreme and when Flex Wheeler is in awe of someone you know damn well that person is a freak of nature in an amazing way.

So to sum this ramble up, when myostatin becomes viable for use in humans you could potentially see a 6'5 400lb 2-3%bf Olympia contender with measurements that haven't been seen since cro magnon man strolled the earth, with 30" arms 70-80" chest 48"+ legs and all with a freakishly small waist line and definition unseen before making today's best BBers look like amateurs. But the heart will still be the.same size and while.myostatine will do most of the work a 400lb man is gonna have chest pains I'm quite sure and you will see more NPC and IFBB guys dropping dead by age 50 just to look like that. I'm quite good with that scene, the 280 I weigh is more than enough.for me.

first time i read your post, very interesting concept brother, you must look like a beast!