PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this? crashed gear...

joebob
07-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Two bottles brewed at the same time/batch one crashed one did not? They were kept in different locations could it be just a variation in temp maybe? Also good way to get it back in solution maybe add more BA heat re-filter?

texson
07-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Two bottles brewed at the same time/batch one crashed one did not? They were kept in different locations could it be just a variation in temp maybe? Also good way to get it back in solution maybe add more BA heat re-filter?

put it on a mr. coffee hot plate 10 minutes before injecting. the hormone will dissolve back into the oil. what is more, it is a nice, warm, easy injection. the warmed oil is thinner and disperses better in the muscle.

texson
07-01-2013, 11:14 PM
But I can't really see all things being equal and only one crashing.

not buying that. something was different.

gear crashes because the oil can't hold the hormone. to dense a concentration. BB helps with the molecular binding of the hormone with the oil, as well.

I know everyone thinks they pay full attention and don't make mistakes...but you did something different between the two batches. more BB in one, more hormone, less BB in the other. how knows. I woulda had to been there to tell you what went wrong.

still, crashed gear is no big deal. heat it and pin the shit.

Gopro
07-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Sounds like temp problem. But i would just reheat it and see if that dont fix it. Take a small pan place vial in it, fill till the water comes 3/4 the way up the vial and stop. Then turn it to like half heat and let it come to a boil and boil for a couple mins. Then take it out and fill syringe but wait a lil before you inject cause you can fucking burn your inner muscles. If that dont work then reheat it take out 1cc of the gear save it or inject it, and replace with filter 1cc of BB, shake the shit out of it and then re-heat it and see if it will stay in solution. I would not add more BA cause this is what make injections painful alot of the time. I had 5 vials that were crashed and i had to do the BB thing and it worked. Let us know how it turns out.

jurgensplurgen
07-01-2013, 11:23 PM
and if you do want to add a little ba to see if it will hold better, you dont need to bother refiltering. BA doesnt really need to be sterilized it kills buggers like any other alcohol.
i made some bac water with way too much BA not long ago (like around 8%) and im surprised it doesnt really give me any pain like i thought it would. Youll see guys flip their shit about keeping BA at 2% but I think the sensitivity to it is overestimated for most people.

Gopro
07-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Oh yeah, and make sure you remember that if you are adding more solvents to your gear, that now your gear is not dosed the same. So you will have to adjust dosage accordingly.

joebob
07-02-2013, 02:52 AM
But I can't really see all things being equal and only one crashing.

not buying that. something was different.

gear crashes because the oil can't hold the hormone. to dense a concentration. BB helps with the molecular binding of the hormone with the oil, as well.

I know everyone thinks they pay full attention and don't make mistakes...but you did something different between the two batches. more BB in one, more hormone, less BB in the other. how knows. I woulda had to been there to tell you what went wrong.

still, crashed gear is no big deal. heat it and pin the shit.

I would normally agree and assume the same, but its the same batch. That being said the one that crashed was stored next to my main intake for the AC. It got down close to high 30s one night???

joebob
07-02-2013, 02:55 AM
A lot of good advice thanks guys I am going to try to heat and add dome extra BA I tried to keep it at 2% ill add an extra 1% and see if it holds longer. If not I'll heat add 1 more.

Gopro
07-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Just heat that gear up then and let it sit acouple days and see if it falls out of solution again. It shouldn't.

swinging_away
07-03-2013, 12:25 AM
don't forget to vent your vial when reheating to tolerate the gas expanding inside from the temp.

do this with a needle only stuck in the stopper for ventilation.

Jlaroche17
10-23-2014, 03:02 AM
I know this is an older post but I had something similar happen. I brewed my gear and then put into 20ml jugs. Wanted to pull out and put into 10ml. I heated on stove to make ease to pull out the oil. Noticed crystal like flakes floating. Went ahead and made 4 jugs. Next day it was all a jell like substance. How do I fix this? Did I get it too hot? Heated it in a water bath just like when I melted down the powder. Any thoughts brothers???

Atlas Labs
10-24-2014, 12:07 AM
I know this is an older post but I had something similar happen. I brewed my gear and then put into 20ml jugs. Wanted to pull out and put into 10ml. I heated on stove to make ease to pull out the oil. Noticed crystal like flakes floating. Went ahead and made 4 jugs. Next day it was all a jell like substance. How do I fix this? Did I get it too hot? Heated it in a water bath just like when I melted down the powder. Any thoughts brothers???
Did water get in there by any chance?

Jlaroche17
10-24-2014, 12:54 AM
Did water get in there by any chance?
No it was a sealed 20ml vial. Heated them to thin it out so I could pull out and divide into 10ml vials. All 4 vials are now jell. But was liquid the night b4. Still have other bottles I didn't heat from when I brewed it all up. All still g2g. Really hate to trash it if there is any way of salvaging it. Should I try heating it and maybe adding some BB?

ODB
10-24-2014, 03:41 AM

what kind of oil did u use?

MCT oils are mostly composed of caprylic (C8) and capric acid (C10) with no LCTs, and so they are liquid at room temp.

However if the MCT product was only or mostly the MCT lauric acid (C12), like coconut oil, it would be solid at room temp due to its higher melting point. (may look like gel).

Jlaroche17
10-25-2014, 12:35 AM
what kind of oil did u use?

MCT oils are mostly composed of caprylic (C8) and capric acid (C10) with no LCTs, and so they are liquid at room temp.

However if the MCT product was only or mostly the MCT lauric acid (C12), like coconut oil, it would be solid at room temp due to its higher melting point. (may look like gel).

I used seasame seed oil.

I heated up up the vial In hot tap water last night. Went back into solution but there was still crystal flakes floating. Check it this am and it was solid again. Do you think heating it and adding some bb will hold it in solution? Do I need to filter again after adding bb?

HebenSchwere
10-25-2014, 05:02 PM
I used seasame seed oil.

I heated up up the vial In hot tap water last night. Went back into solution but there was still crystal flakes floating. Check it this am and it was solid again. Do you think heating it and adding some bb will hold it in solution? Do I need to filter again after adding bb?

I'm wondering if you actually have sesame seed oil. Is it possible that it is mislabeled?

Jlaroche17
10-26-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm wondering if you actually have sesame seed oil. Is it possible that it is mislabeled?
I have been using the rest of the good gear and it's all g2g.

Jlaroche17
10-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Okay so I think I saved it!! I heated by running the frozen solid gear under hot tap water. Then opened the vials, poured in a pre warmed beaker. Added 1.5ml of BB. Refiltered and bottled again. Checked on it this morning and it all looks clear as glass.

homework26
10-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Had this happen plenty of times because I always try to use a little amount of solvent as possible. Whenever it happens just add 1-2ml of bb, heat and good to go.