PDA

View Full Version : EQ kicking in

jurgensplurgen
07-04-2013, 04:48 AM
So after about 8 weeks now I think im feeling the Eq kick in. Appetite is up a ton, especially after lifting for the following 6 hours or so even if I stuff my belly my brain is still sending hunger signals like it cant digest fast enough. also noticed this week another boost to recovery, after intense workouts ill be sore the next day. but it dissipates even faster than it had been. after 36 to 48 hours i feel like i could hit that muscle group again if I wanted to. On top of that Im able to break through barriers at the gym. Ill go to failure, feel done with an exercise...then give it one last set and find I can bump the weight or reps up even higher one last time. Set a new PR on leg press yesterday..on the fifth and final set I bumped the weight up to 700lbs and still got ten reps! my leg gave out on the way to the water fountain and wouldnt stop shaking for a good half hour. but it felt fucking awesome. It does seem mild as far as actual size gains go, but I am feeling it was a worthy addition to this cycle, especially as the sides have been nonexistent. Ill be keeping it through the next 10 weeks for sure, or as long as blood pressure stays reasonable.

Vino 1
07-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Hellz yea I love EQ. Good job on the PR!

Boltbreaker
07-04-2013, 10:45 PM
EQ is absolutely one of my FAVE compounds. I am 14 Weeks and still going running 900mg per week.. Everything you said about it is why I love it!!!

Joker
07-04-2013, 10:48 PM
EQ is absolutely one of my FAVE compounds. I am 14 Weeks and still going running 900mg per week.. Everything you said about it is why I love it!!!

if you can stand the pip...... BOLD ACE is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit =)

jdb3
07-04-2013, 10:54 PM
FUCKING BOLD ACE!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!

jurgensplurgen
07-04-2013, 11:02 PM
i still have to try bold cyp. Im thinking about switching to it instead of ordering more eq. Running higher mg than I originally planned plus a longer cycle ill need a refill, and then it will clear the same time as my test e for pcp

jurgensplurgen
07-04-2013, 11:07 PM
tne, tren base, and bold ace power cycle! im gonna run tne 3x daily, 1gram bold ace and 75mg tren base 2x day. maybe some halo for aggression.

Boltbreaker
07-04-2013, 11:07 PM
i still have to try bold cyp. Im thinking about switching to it instead of ordering more eq. Running higher mg than I originally planned plus a longer cycle ill need a refill, and then it will clear the same time as my test e for pcp

Hell yeah! We are doing the Super Bold which is the Cyp and Undecylenate very soon...

sofargone561
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Im going to be running bold cyp with my next cycle instead of EQ first time running it. cant waitt!!! ive never even heard of bold ace lol

Boltbreaker
07-04-2013, 11:09 PM
tne, tren base, and bold ace power cycle! im gonna run tne 3x daily, 1gram bold ace and 75mg tren base 2x day. maybe some halo for aggression.

Your Gonna Be Splurgens alright lol!! That would be wicked with the Halo hold the fuck on to your pants

sofargone561
07-04-2013, 11:11 PM
i just saw this and also just had to change my pants -_-

swinging_away
07-04-2013, 11:23 PM
I love EQ and EQ loves me

Joker
07-04-2013, 11:31 PM
FUCKING BOLD ACE!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!

yeah... i found out the hard way.... i pinned 2cc of 100mg bold ace in the quad...well it felt like i got kicked by a horse and had the flu symptoms for 3 days.... yeah it was an interesting few days lmfao =))

DigitalAsh
07-05-2013, 01:26 AM
I wanted to carry bold base but everyone said it'll make you nautious :( Eq is good stuff it just takes too damn long for some people, but it has some unique properties and will keep your collagen in good shape through years of heavy lifting. IMO eq and deca are nice to add at low dose to any cycle

Joker
07-05-2013, 02:05 AM
I wanted to carry bold base but everyone said it'll make you nautious :( Eq is good stuff it just takes too damn long for some people, but it has some unique properties and will keep your collagen in good shape through years of heavy lifting. IMO eq and deca are nice to add at low dose to any cycle

Brother. .. bold Ace is the shit if you can handle the wrath. Flu like symptoms. The pip... fucking a .. lmfao. But I'm a sick fuck. I'll main line that shit. Hehe =)

sofargone561
07-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Brother. .. bold Ace is the shit if you can handle the wrath. Flu like symptoms. The pip... fucking a .. lmfao. But I'm a sick fuck. I'll main line that shit. Hehe =)
LOL!

jurgensplurgen
07-05-2013, 03:13 AM
hahah. i would be one big pimple on tne and tren.

www.37
07-05-2013, 03:33 AM
Why dont you stop talking about it and start making me some? Kind of like a fat guy listening to someone talk about how good the cheese cake is.