PDA

View Full Version : Tren Ace question

jurgensplurgen
07-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Whats the highest you have seen or made Tren Ace. I made a local friend whose into brewing, and he claims he makes 300mg/ml tren acetate. Im not sure if hes exaggerating or what, and I wont be able to watch and supervise his process until a few months from now when be does another run. He claims it has some pip but is tolerable.
thoughts?

Misterb
07-05-2013, 11:50 PM
as a consumer ive never seen Tren A higher than the standard 100 mg per ml

4everstrong
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
I have never seen Tren ace at 300mgs! Sounds like it would be very painful. Unless he uses a shit ton of EO. But idk. Ill always keep my Tren ace at 100mg/ml
I have seen Tren E 300mg/ml on a list before but never tried it.

jurgensplurgen
07-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Thats what I thought. I just met this guy so Im still feeling out whether he knowd his shit. thats why I want to watch him brew for myself and actually see the raws.

4everstrong
07-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Thats what I thought. I just met this guy so Im still feeling out whether he knowd his shit. thats why I want to watch him brew for myself and actually see the raws.

Probably blowing smoke out of his ass lol.

4everstrong
07-06-2013, 12:02 AM
WHen you first meet someone who the hell comes up to you and say oh yeah bro i brew steroids????

jurgensplurgen
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM
hahah. we were talking about unrelated things and the subject came up..he mentioned he and a couple friends had started going in on raws together and making their own for personal use. I mentioned I know a solid source (here) that I trust and has great prices, but I wont give the product to anyone or use it myself unless I either whipped it up myself or watched it get made in person.

Dont wanna be old
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM
I believe Tren E can be made 300mg/ml .
Never recall seeing Ace that high .

jurgensplurgen
07-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I believe Tren E can be made 300mg/ml .
Never recall seeing Ace that high .

Ill be quizzing him on his knowledge and making sure he knows all his esters and chemistry. im thinking he is confusing acetate and enanthate

jurgensplurgen
07-06-2013, 12:20 AM
now they should just put me in charge of prepping so I know that its good shit and accurate dosages, then they can do whatever the hell they want with it from there. Dr Porkenheimer's Boner Juice.

texson
07-06-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm gonna have to answer your question with a question -

why would you want high concentration tren a?

tren A is a low dose steroid (75mg ED being standard) to begin with. That's 3/4 of a milliliter. And, even if you are like me, run it at 150 ED, it's still only 1.5 ml, which, I guess, would be .5 ml of the high concentration stuff, but either way, you are not talking about much of an injection.

I just don't see a real value in it.

texson
07-06-2013, 12:33 AM
as a consumer ive never seen Tren A higher than the standard 100 mg per ml

and there is a good reason for that - a higher concentration simply isn't needed.

jurgensplurgen
07-06-2013, 12:34 AM
yeah. I think hes just trying to be impressive. Their market is all asshole curlbros anyway. So its either A: a boldfaced lie B: dumbass mixing ace for enth or C: legit but silly and just to try to make his shit with a 'more must be better mentality'

www.37
07-06-2013, 01:10 AM
I have made FINA @ 180mg pr ml. Best stuff ever. 1/2 CC ED no pip. Loved it.

jurgensplurgen
07-07-2013, 08:37 AM
I think im going to just get a sample and try it out. Wasnt planning on trying tren yet, but I cant recommend it unless ive personally pinned it. Ill do what should be 50mg per day. If its dosed like he says I should at least notice it. If its not, i should know fairly soon. Probably be monday or tuesday.
guy wants to pay me for some work but is short on cash and only has gear to trade. Only reason im considering trying anything not from my boys here.

hibye
07-07-2013, 05:50 PM
For 300mg I would suck it up, especially since that means fewer injections and less volume.

ShortnWide
07-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Lol......not posible. Tren-A wouldn't be stable. If they even got it to suspend it would be a cocktail of pain in a syringe.

As for tren-E: it was commonly made at 150mg per for ever and for good reasons. Then 200mg started to appear everywhere, this was still posible but agian more solvents are needed. If anyone has made tren-E before they noticed that it can suspend at 180mg and not have any problems but if you up the mix 20mg is starts to need more attention.

IMO:
In the end I'd rather pin 2ml's x 100mg of Tren-A everyday then having to mix a REAL DEAL .5 - 1ml a high concentrate with other compounds to take the bit out of it.
Oil doesn't bother me - having to workout with crippling pain or extra BS solvents going into my body does.

Tattz
07-10-2013, 02:15 PM
I don't see the possibilities or the reason behind it for that matter. In my experience Tren A can possibly reach 125 mg. anything above that, would not be stable.

Gopro
07-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Whats the highest you have seen or made Tren Ace. I made a local friend whose into brewing, and he claims he makes 300mg/ml tren acetate. Im not sure if hes exaggerating or what, and I wont be able to watch and supervise his process until a few months from now when be does another run. He claims it has some pip but is tolerable.
thoughts?

I want that brew process!!!! 300mgs/ml? PAy attention to the process and share the knowledge!!!!!!! that is if you want!

DigitalAsh
07-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Maybe in like 75% EO and 25% guaiacol, I don't see there being any oil left lol... I think it may be possible but I don't see the point of course. It would likely be very painful. I think they are exagerrating and taking advantage of ignorant customers, it may be a bit higher than the standard 100mg/ml but I really don't see 300

texson
07-15-2013, 02:05 AM
Lol......not posible. Tren-A wouldn't be stable. If they even got it to suspend it would be a cocktail of pain in a syringe.

As for tren-E: it was commonly made at 150mg per for ever and for good reasons. Then 200mg started to appear everywhere, this was still posible but agian more solvents are needed. If anyone has made tren-E before they noticed that it can suspend at 180mg and not have any problems but if you up the mix 20mg is starts to need more attention.

IMO:
In the end I'd rather pin 2ml's x 100mg of Tren-A everyday then having to mix a REAL DEAL .5 - 1ml a high concentrate with other compounds to take the bit out of it.
Oil doesn't bother me - having to workout with crippling pain or extra BS solvents going into my body does.

yeah. id have to agree with that.

still, i try to avoid 3cc injects. that's a lot of oil to disperse in the muscle. when I do it, i warm the solution so that is flows easier and disperses better.

there is a liability, however slight, in having such a big ball of oil in your muscle - it may not disperse quick enough and the body may attack it the same as it would an invading splinter. and this can be the start of an abcess.

sofargone561
07-15-2013, 02:13 AM
^ shit is no fun. i injected wrong the other day and missed the muscle. my body flipped out and i thought forsure i was fucked. thank god i got antibiotics now thanks to a good brother on here but it went away with time. 3cc is the most ill do now and even then i try not to go past 2cc. i have done 5cc in my glute 2 times lol

hibye
07-15-2013, 01:07 PM
The 3cc limit is why i do Tren E now.

Deimos
12-01-2013, 08:08 AM
I've always made it just a tad over 100mg. I can't imagine pinning a 300mg brew! Ouch!

VIOLATER
12-09-2013, 12:33 AM
For 300mg I would suck it up, especially since that means fewer injections and less volume.

he's talking about acetate not enanthate. you still have to pin ED or EOD atleast or you wasting your time/money. why anyone would want to dose it this high has my curiosity up. probably bunk