PDA

View Full Version : Mast and NPP together experiences

luckyluke_80
07-06-2013, 03:03 AM
I have 3 week until I drop my npp and start adding in mast p. Running NPP (500mg) with test @ 800mg wk.

I was wondering if anyone here has ran npp and mast together and some of the feedback. I was thinking of adding them together the last 3 weeks of npp. I'd then run mast for 7 more weeks.

texson
07-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Have never done it myself, mind you, but just looking at the chemistry involved, should do very well together. That is about the best type of stack that you can do - one steroid from each of the three major anabolic families:

test - testosterone.
mast - DHT.
npp - 19-nor.

each uses a different anabolic mechanism so there is no conflict. whether there are other issues, i dunno. not that I am aware of.

4everstrong
07-06-2013, 05:49 AM
You will love it.

mattyice
07-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Masteron is a tricky compound. You wont be able to pinpoint the exact effects. If your not ripped and 10% i believe mast is a waste of money. Run more test and npp and add some winstrol. Mast will cause hairloss to accelerate as well.

Rooroo
07-06-2013, 03:04 PM
P b

Rooroo
07-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry my two year old did that ^^^
Btw I'm currently on test e 750 mg, mast e , 750 mgs , npp 400 mg and test p 600 mg and feeling pretty damn good . Strong , vascular and hungry !!!

texson
07-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Mast will cause hairloss to accelerate as well.

because it is a DHT derivative. DHT + scalp = no hair.

bronco
07-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Masteron is a tricky compound. You wont be able to pinpoint the exact effects. If your not ripped and 10% i believe mast is a waste of money. Run more test and npp and add some winstrol. Mast will cause hairloss to accelerate as well.

I totally disagree that you have to be 10% bf to see results from mast, I use it in almost every cycle, and see great results from it.

luckyluke what dosage were you planning on running it, I would advise min 600mg a wk

rippedgolfer
07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
I've never used Mast but I was going to add it to my current cycle of test/NPP/Var but decided against it since I've never used Var before and I'd rather only use one new compound so I know how it's effecting me. Next go around I may do the same cycle but add mast. My only concern is hair loss. I'm 33 and have a full head of hair with no signs of MPB yet but the thought of losing my hair makes me uneasy when considering using it. Or maybe I'll give primo a run. Not sure yet. I remember when a simple test cycle cost me a couple hundred bucks at most. Now cycles run well over $1k with ancillaries. Plus you use more and more of each compound. I remember when a vial of test would last a month lol.

bronco
07-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Never experianced any hairloss from mast, and i never run less than 750mg a wk, i get my hair cut every 2 or 3 wks, i wish the mast would slow my hair growth down a bit. lol

mattyice
07-06-2013, 07:45 PM
800mg minimum for me. I would be suprised if you could actually say what mast is doing for your cycle. I run mast only for 4 weeks... It had little effect. Mostly what I noticed was side effects. They say it works synergistically with test. So run more test. If you less than 1g test...you are just scratching the surface.
OP... I say 1-1.2g test 800 mg npp and winstrol 100mg ed...you will get hard and strong as a bull.

luckyluke_80
07-06-2013, 11:03 PM
I totally disagree that you have to be 10% bf to see results from mast, I use it in almost every cycle, and see great results from it.

luckyluke what dosage were you planning on running it, I would advise min 600mg a wk

I was gonna go bewteen 600 -700mg. I have a THICK full head of hair so I'm not sure how much mast would effect me.

I was planning on adding in a low dose of tren (200-300mg) in 4 weeks. For cutting I have been told by almost everyone that Tren & Mast is crazy for cutting.

luckyluke_80
07-06-2013, 11:04 PM

if I don't add tren then I was trying to decide between Winny or Anavar. Which would you sguggest then?

bronco
07-07-2013, 12:13 AM
I was gonna go bewteen 600 -700mg. I have a THICK full head of hair so I'm not sure how much mast would effect me.

I was planning on adding in a low dose of tren (200-300mg) in 4 weeks. For cutting I have been told by almost everyone that Tren & Mast is crazy for cutting.

At that dose you should be good bro, your hair will be just fine, run it and you'll live it

texson
07-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Never experianced any hairloss from mast, and i never run less than 750mg a wk, i get my hair cut every 2 or 3 wks, i wish the mast would slow my hair growth down a bit. lol

don't think you are a good example. like everything, there are always the exceptions, but the fact is, DHT is THE cause of hair loss. especially for those who are prone to male pattern baldness. and mast inherits a lot from it's parent hormone, DHT.

Here is a post by a guy on another board:

Have any of you guys had maor hairloss while on Masteron.
I'm running it at 100mg EOD and seem to be shedding more than my dog.
Got some nizoral 20% shampoo and am using it ED along with saw palmento capsules.
Any other suggestions to minimise this??

mattyice
07-07-2013, 12:54 AM

Diet and resistance training is what will get you "cut".

mattyice
07-07-2013, 12:57 AM
if I don't add tren then I was trying to decide between Winny or Anavar. Which would you sguggest then?

I only use winstrol with nandrolone...so id go with var for 6 weeks @ 100mg 2 hours before wo.

bronco
07-07-2013, 01:35 AM
don't think you are a good example. like everything, there are always the exceptions, but the fact is, DHT is THE cause of hair loss. especially for those who are prone to male pattern baldness. and mast inherits a lot from it's parent hormone, DHT.

Here is a post by a guy on another board:

Have any of you guys had maor hairloss while on Masteron.
I'm running it at 100mg EOD and seem to be shedding more than my dog.
Got some nizoral 20% shampoo and am using it ED along with saw palmento capsules.
Any other suggestions to minimise this??

Fact is you won't know until you try it though. Been running mast for a couple years no problem, I can only post about my Personnal experience

dawun
07-10-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm using it right now. Test.E,NPP,MastProp,Drol. Yea the mast I just started now on monday.

luckyluke_80
07-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Just a quick updated.....I'm LOVING the NPP and Mast so far. I feel like I'm getting leaner by the day with the both. Will plan on a NPP & Mast run again but for longer than 4 weeks!!!

jdb3
07-14-2013, 09:49 PM
ahhhh...just caught this thread, NPP and Mast , excellent choice. I like NPP first 6-7 weeks, at around 100-125mg every third day, Mast E around 900. Cuts down on pinning frequency, plus I like the long ride of mast e. What you running for your test bro? Ive even done my npp with Test PP and switched to sust after the first 6 weeks. Again excellent combo!

luckyluke_80
07-14-2013, 11:59 PM
ahhhh...just caught this thread, NPP and Mast , excellent choice. I like NPP first 6-7 weeks, at around 100-125mg every third day, Mast E around 900. Cuts down on pinning frequency, plus I like the long ride of mast e. What you running for your test bro? Ive even done my npp with Test PP and switched to sust after the first 6 weeks. Again excellent combo!

Running 400mg of Test Prop and 400mg of Test E

Bullseye Forever
07-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Right now brother,im using Test c 800mg,Masteron eth 600mg,NPP 750mg and doing quiet well on this stack,my plans are to drop the npp soon and add var with the masteron and test,I use masteron with every cycle,and I love it.and you don't have to have a low bf% and ripped to get results from masteron,and also,running a gram of test is just dumb lol,what you are running is good brother,are you adding anything after you drop the npp? like var or something?

jdb3
07-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Right now brother,im using Test c 800mg,Masteron eth 600mg,NPP 750mg and doing quiet well on this stack,my plans are to drop the npp soon and add var with the masteron and test,I use masteron with every cycle,and I love it.and you don't have to have a low bf% and ripped to get results from masteron,and also,running a gram of test is just dumb lol,what you are running is good brother,are you adding anything after you drop the npp? like var or something?

I wouldnt quite say a gram of test is dumb...Heavyweights..thats a common dose bro.

Bullseye Forever
07-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I wouldnt quite say a gram of test is dumb...Heavyweights..thats a common dose bro.yea that's what I meant brother,not just your average user should use that much,depending on what the users goals are,Im 6'5 287lb and the most ive ever used was 800mg

MuscleAddiction
07-17-2013, 06:26 PM
I wouldnt quite say a gram of test is dumb...Heavyweights..thats a common dose bro.

Define heavyweight...250+ lbs??? Year experience??? Working up to that dose over the years??? Just to clarify ;).

MuscleAddiction
07-17-2013, 06:32 PM
yea that's what I meant brother,not just your average user should use that much,depending on what the users goals are,Im 6'5 287lb and the most ive ever used was 800mg

^^^ heavyweight! That is some serious size! Was that weight years ago, then did my first bodybuilding competition and walked on stage at 221.5lbs...talk about a ton of extra garbage weight I was holding. Now sit at 245ish and approximately 10% body fat at moment...tested 9.4% earlier this year (March) in a dunk tank, and actually look leaner and more ripped than I did then...thanks to Tren, and a very healthy diet of course ;).

jdb3
07-17-2013, 06:41 PM
no heavy weight in IFBB is 220+ (actually I think they changed classes stats) Heavyweight in NPC 198 1/4 and above...250 would be superheavy! But shit..Ive ran 1200mg week, I know IFBB 's and top NPC guys who run 1-2gram week

jdb3
07-17-2013, 06:44 PM
but yes....for average user, its not needed.... Isee guys that look like they been working out maybe 2 years...not impressive physique...and they tell me these extrodinary doses..I tell them...one, your nutrition must suck, two, your gear must sucks, and three...you work ethic and weight control must suck.

Wacker
07-17-2013, 06:56 PM
So I'm sitting at about 182ish now have been running test e @ 350mg/ml e3d for a total of 1050mg every seven days. The stuff I have is crashing and creating more pain than its worth for several days so I just bought some test p @ 100mg/ml (Joker) and test pp @ 200mg/ml (AB)plan was to drop the test e and run test p 100 eod and test pp e3d 200 for a total of 1000mg e7d. So far no issues into week 6 with gyno/water bloat taking 1 mg anastrozole eod and 12.5mg exemestane e5d-letro on hand. I do need to get some hcg the boys are getting smaller by the day.

Plus its nice to wake up with moring wood at my age-lol

jdb3
07-17-2013, 07:02 PM
lol...goodpoint.

Gopro
07-17-2013, 09:07 PM
no heavy weight in IFBB is 220+ (actually I think they changed classes stats) Heavyweight in NPC 198 1/4 and above...250 would be superheavy! But shit..Ive ran 1200mg week, I know IFBB 's and top NPC guys who run 1-2gram week

I hear that, The guy i am training with now for next years comp is 247 after cutting for comps and he said he runs stupid amounts and tons of compounds to achieve his body. me i keep it fairly simple but he has got me dabbling now!!!! hence the TNE and Anadrol i added to my cycle.

MuscleAddiction
07-17-2013, 09:56 PM
I hear that, The guy i am training with now for next years comp is 247 after cutting for comps and he said he runs stupid amounts and tons of compounds to achieve his body. me i keep it fairly simple but he has got me dabbling now!!!! hence the TNE and Anadrol i added to my cycle.

Mongo like TNE!!!

MuscleAddiction
07-17-2013, 09:57 PM

Looks like I will be Super heavyweight this next go around :D!!!

Bullseye Forever
07-18-2013, 12:39 AM
^^^ heavyweight! That is some serious size! Was that weight years ago, then did my first bodybuilding competition and walked on stage at 221.5lbs...talk about a ton of extra garbage weight I was holding. Now sit at 245ish and approximately 10% body fat at moment...tested 9.4% earlier this year (March) in a dunk tank, and actually look leaner and more ripped than I did then...thanks to Tren, and a very healthy diet of course ;).very nice brother,how old are you btw?

JM750
07-18-2013, 12:57 AM
very nice brother,how old are you btw?

Here. This may help you a bit!

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9465-AMA-BUILT!!!-The-proof-is-in-front-of-you!!!

luckyluke_80
07-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks for the advice guys

Bullseye Forever
07-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Here. This may help you a bit!

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9465-AMA-BUILT!!!-The-proof-is-in-front-of-you!!!
thanks brother it did help

JM750
07-18-2013, 01:41 AM
thanks brother it did help

Jacked MoFo

MuscleAddiction
07-18-2013, 06:47 AM
very nice brother,how old are you btw?

42 years strong!!!

Bullseye Forever
07-18-2013, 07:02 PM
42 years strong!!!look good brother,congrats on a strong work ethic,i consider myself in decent shape for my 47 year old body lol,not cut up like you at all,just a big boned guy,but I work my but off for sure!! JM750 can vouche for me lol

jdb3
07-18-2013, 07:08 PM
So I'm sitting at about 182ish now have been running test e @ 350mg/ml e3d for a total of 1050mg every seven days. The stuff I have is crashing and creating more pain than its worth for several days so I just bought some test p @ 100mg/ml (Joker) and test pp @ 200mg/ml (AB)plan was to drop the test e and run test p 100 eod and test pp e3d 200 for a total of 1000mg e7d. So far no issues into week 6 with gyno/water bloat taking 1 mg anastrozole eod and 12.5mg exemestane e5d-letro on hand. I do need to get some hcg the boys are getting smaller by the day.

Plus its nice to wake up with moring wood at my age-lol If your gear is crashing, this is just shitty brewed gear, period

flyingfox272
07-18-2013, 07:31 PM
look good brother,congrats on a strong work ethic,i consider myself in decent shape for my 47 year old body lol,not cut up like you at all,just a big boned guy,but I work my but off for sure!! JM750 can vouche for me lol
JM750, hmmm we'll have to keep an eye on you!

Boltbreaker
07-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I just threw in NPP to My test c(soon going back to Sust when bottle runs out) and Mast E cycle with HGH cherry on top. Will keep posted.

bigdude
07-20-2013, 12:29 PM
I've never used Mast but I was going to add it to my current cycle of test/NPP/Var but decided against it since I've never used Var before and I'd rather only use one new compound so I know how it's effecting me. Next go around I may do the same cycle but add mast. My only concern is hair loss. I'm 33 and have a full head of hair with no signs of MPB yet but the thought of losing my hair makes me uneasy when considering using it. Or maybe I'll give primo a run. Not sure yet. I remember when a simple test cycle cost me a couple hundred bucks at most. Now cycles run well over $1k with ancillaries. Plus you use more and more of each compound. I remember when a vial of test would last a month lol.

No doubt.....
I remember when all you could get ur hands on was thai and russian dbol and test...lol
Pct was some hcg if u could find it...lol

Gunner16
07-20-2013, 12:39 PM
I ran npp mast for about 12 weeks and I must say my strength was awesome and my joints felt great. I didn't even have to run a AI because of the mast and I felt great. I know mast is more of a recomp drug and my bf was probably 14 so I know I didn't get the full effect from it but I will run that combo again the results were great for me.