PDA

View Full Version : 23 and hgh worth the money???

darklord
07-08-2013, 02:06 PM
i was just wondering what you guys think im 23 years old ill be 24 in sep 3rd i was thinking of starting with 2 ius at first to help with staying lean in my bulk iv been on test cyp but got sore nips really bad so i lower it to 300 and started letro 3 days ago at 2.5 seems to be helping alil so im praying that gets out the way

youngtricep98
07-08-2013, 02:09 PM
get some aromasin brotha, that rebound from letro will be harsh.

as for the hgh question..id honestly get bloods done first. see what you produce naturally so you can gauge a good start dose.

darklord
07-08-2013, 02:11 PM
sounds good and shit im so fucking dead tired from the letro already i do have adex from digg on here and for the hgh i think i will get test done first
get some aromasin brotha, that rebound from letro will be harsh.

as for the hgh question..id honestly get bloods done first. see what you produce naturally so you can gauge a good start dose.

Smoove
07-08-2013, 02:11 PM
i was just wondering what you guys think im 23 years old ill be 24 in sep 3rd i was thinking of starting with 2 ius at first to help with staying lean in my bulk iv been on test cyp but got sore nips really bad so i lower it to 300 and started letro 3 days ago at 2.5 seems to be helping alil so im praying that gets out the way

How long have you been lifting? Are you competing ? Stats? At your age diet alone is way cheaper than HGH to stay lean

darklord
07-08-2013, 02:18 PM
about 4 years now 2 really trying and i do wanna shoot for next year to compete im 23 187 lb about 14 13 % body fat im taking a good guess
How long have you been lifting? Are you competing ? Stats? At your age diet alone is way cheaper than HGH to stay lean