PDA

View Full Version : Women and anvar.

Tattz
07-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Question.
My girl has lost 100 pounds. She is now 345. Pretty sexy huh??
No, seriously. She is 145 lbs 5'9 . She is thinking about trying anvar. Any input on this? She is in great shape now, just wants a boost to get better. German, I think I seen that you were taking it in a thread. Any advice ? I don't know much about it. Any advice is appreciated

cb1
07-10-2013, 02:07 AM
TT, Var is a good place to start your gal. Im not a fan of oral only cycles but in this case its not so bad. My wife feels so much better on gear. She has run var, eq, npp and small amounts of test prop. Worst sides she has had is acne and some bloating. If you are concerned about the androgen effects var and GH is a great choice.

texson
07-10-2013, 02:53 AM
Question.
No, seriously. She is 145 lbs 5'9 . She is thinking about trying anvar. Any input on this? She is in great shape now, just wants a boost to get better. German, I think I seen that you were taking it in a thread. Any advice ? I don't know much about it. Any advice is appreciated

seriously, unless german has something to say, I would direct her to another board with a good supply of veteran female BB'ers. Guys are not the right people to advise a woman on fitness training - IMHO.

i would send her to the den. she can use me as a reference. rotten rogue, jenner, dangerous curves, sassy and many others are active daily there and they love taking newcomers under their wing. they are great, and they know what they are talking about. Also, I read their threads religiously and from that I can tell you the female fitness world is all different.

all she has to do is post and intro thread, ask for help and the rest is a done deal. not only that, but she's liable to make some new friends (female) she will really enjoy. the gal's there are great. first class all the way.

aside from germany, we don't have much of a female influence here.

well, and maybe 49er.

49ER
07-10-2013, 02:58 AM
Dont use Tex as a reference please they will automatically judge you as some sick weird freak and the feds will end up at ur door step

German89
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Make sure she does her research. I suggest she trys to gain naturally for about 10 weeks. Ger her diet on point and a establish a routine. After she's accomplished gaining naturally, she could probably add in about 5mg no more then 10mg of var.
Girls don't need a lot but, it also depends on their desired look.

Tattz
07-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Make sure she does her research. I suggest she trys to gain naturally for about 10 weeks. Ger her diet on point and a establish a routine. After she's accomplished gaining naturally, she could probably add in about 5mg no more then 10mg of var.
Girls don't need a lot but, it also depends on their desired look.
Her diet is on point. She has a good workout routine in place as well. She really wants to use it to lean out and maybe get some definition. Would that be ok?

German89
07-10-2013, 03:25 PM
I guess? But she should try getting her lifts up naturally, then move on to var.

Tattz
07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
I guess? But she should try getting her lifts up naturally, then move on to var.
Cool, thanks!!

German89
07-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Post a picture of her!! Lets see some progression!

Misterb
07-11-2013, 12:23 AM
my GF used 12 weeks of 10 mg, lost a few lbs and gains some good strength and definition, she works out hard 4 days a week, she can do 10 pull ups now , pretty good for a woman

youngtricep98
07-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Var is what the first cycle for women should be, is it not? i wouldnt let my girl jump straight into npp,eq and test prop.

heres a gauge of what to expect. my gf ran var 10mgs spread throught the day for 7 weeks. she broke out a lil bit, her vaginal area got a lil sensitive (swollen during arousal)

physical positives she had increased sex drive, bf% went down ( dont expect to get shredded) and she build quality muscle.

this isnt a "i approve" type of thing its just second, first hand experience. lol make sense?

lith56
07-11-2013, 01:45 AM
my girl is on 20 mg of var daily now for a lil over a month she gained 10 lbs but did she progress her legs are swollen and sexy her ass is damn near perfect. Back is turning into a map andshoulders are rounding out myself and her are very pleased however when she wasn't drinking enough water she bloated like hell. That was her body holding onto water because it wasn't getting it. The German helped her through it now shes getting stacked

cb1
07-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Var is what the first cycle for women should be, is it not? i wouldnt let my girl jump straight into npp,eq and test prop.

heres a gauge of what to expect. my gf ran var 10mgs spread throught the day for 7 weeks. she broke out a lil bit, her vaginal area got a lil sensitive (swollen during arousal)

physical positives she had increased sex drive, bf% went down ( dont expect to get shredded) and she build quality muscle.

this isnt a "i approve" type of thing its just second, first hand experience. lol make sense?
I agree bro. Var is the place to start. My wife has slowly worked into this over the last couple of years. She has been able to run decent gear in small dosages with no side effects or nothing serious. I know it doesnt work that way for everyone. I think just var or var and primo should cover 90% of females that want to try gear.

HFO3
07-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Her diet is on point. She has a good workout routine in place as well. She really wants to use it to lean out and maybe get some definition. Would that be ok?

10mg var is perfect for any female fitting your description. although the results are phenomenal for most women at 20mg. Anavar is one Of my favorite orals. When it is real, and not fake, it fucken rocks!!! Period. I would not give her any test, period. If you must use an injectable use real primobolan, my 2 cents.

i know gals that run var year round at 10 and cycle higher periodically, just like we HRT with test...
Real anavar taken by your woman that trains and eats proper will change both your life's so much brother! I highly recommend it;)

anavar makes women tiny, but more muscular, sexy and dainty beyond your wildest dreams. Their clits get larger and way beyond horny! I could go on and on... Lol

www.37
07-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Women and anavar. I love them both.

MuscleAddiction
07-11-2013, 05:30 AM
As my wife comes growling to bed...I was going to post something off my computer about Var and women, and cycles women can progress too as they move forward...but probably not a good time with the growling. The info I have is from a very feminine woman who has been cycling for years and is gorgeous! So will post it tomorrow...have some work to do now :)

lith56
07-11-2013, 10:09 AM
I forgot to add she did get the clit sensitivity actually it swelled greatly. Which didn't bother her, she thought it was cool. It happened 3 weeks in after a grueling, tear pushing leg workout. It popped out and stayed that way. She also gets very oily. As for sex drive, she was out of control, then she didn't want anything, then back to out of control. ITs hormonal like anything else

Misterb
07-11-2013, 10:58 AM
my GF got clit swelling, she didnt notice it but i sure did,

Tattz
07-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for all the useful info everyone.

Tattz
07-11-2013, 05:33 PM
So here's a picture of her..................2656

Like I said she really just wants to add muscle tone, and definition. She is wandering if she gets the clit swelling, will it go down after she stops?

MuscleAddiction
07-11-2013, 06:30 PM

Like I said she really just wants to add muscle tone, and definition. She is wandering if she gets the clit swelling, will it go down after she stops?

She has made some great progress bro...I promise when the wife and I get done at the gym and I put this TNE to good use I will post up some good info about women and Var, supplements to take while on Var, and cycles beyond. All the info coming from an experienced woman who cycles!

HFO3
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM

ANAVAR @20MG per day will change her BMI with proper training and nutrition.
Yes, the clit swelling goes down after she stops.

She's a Hott one brother, nice going;)

Misterb
07-11-2013, 07:31 PM
10 to 15 mg a day would be a great start, she will get more definition and strength, the clit swelling goes away pretty fast

Tattz
07-11-2013, 11:45 PM
What if I don't want it to go away. Hahahaha!!!

JM750
07-11-2013, 11:52 PM

No disrespect, but she's fucking HAWT! You a lucky guy Bro.

And LOL with M/A's wife Growling! hahaha

jdb3
07-11-2013, 11:54 PM
10mg day. plenty if quality HG var. Clit swelling will go down, now if actual viralization occurs, it is irreversible

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 12:30 AM
No disrespect, but she's fucking HAWT! You a lucky guy Bro.

And LOL with M/A's wife Growling! hahaha

She does that when she is horney...she tore me up last night lol!!!

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Going to my computer now to post some info on this...or at least what I have to offer.

JM750
07-12-2013, 12:34 AM
She does that when she is horney...she tore me up last night lol!!!

LOL.....

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 01:05 AM
This was a conversation I had with a gal who is very VERY intelligent on women taking AAS. She herself cycles and has done so for years. These are not my words but what she has recommended for my wife as she will be monitoring her through me when she starts her cycle. Let me just say this...I have not let my wife start yet until I have ALL the cycle support stuff on hand, as well as making sure she can handle taking everything. She has a problem with taking a bunch of pills, so I was able to find most of these supplements in either bulk powder or liquid form. Some have to be capsules, but for the most part I was able to even it out so she isn't so overwhelmed by pills!!! So this is just one woman's recommendation...so take what you want from it, but she is a very respected woman whom I trust and has stepped up to work with my wife to help her take her training to the next level...these are her thoughts and comments..."I think 10mg is a joke and if I were on 10mg I would spend my whole cycle wondering 'is anything happening yet?!' I think girls should getto have the same "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" experience that guys get to have.
If a woman's femininity can't withstand 25mg of anavar she should stick with Hydroxycut. Whatever you have read on the internet was written or regurgitated or just bro thrown around by not women and men thatnever trained women. We have cycled probably two hundred females over the years it is our specialty and why our real Anavar and real Primo Ace are so important to us "HELLO I TAKE IT, LOL!"

I believe 95% of women can achieve their goals with Anavar, Primo, and HGH. That even includes women whose goals may be more muscular than your goals, it’s all a matter of number of cycles and dosing etc. Basically the total AAS mg. That said you have seen my pics I'm really up over 20,000mg of AAS and think I am more feminine than ever. Although, A JACKED version ;)
My basic newbie advice:
Here are the supplements you should take daily:
5-10 GRAMS of Vitamin B5 for possible cycle acne. IF you are not sure if acne will be a problem start at 5 grams of B5 daily. If it becomes clear your skin REALLY does not like AAS after you start you should take 10 grams ED. It is very disgusting so you should mix it in your protein shake. B5 is to help with acne. Best price I have found is on purebulk.com
Taurine 2,000mg per day this is not optional.
Magnesium & Potassium 300mg each per day
BCAAs and Amino Acids. Find a nice combo I use AminoX by BSN at least one scoop per day periworkout is best. (I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe)
Multivitamin
Fish oil better yet high quality krill oil cold pressed.This is to counter Anavar’s tendancy to raise cholesterol and lower HDL
(The last two are not var specific)
With anavar you can diet as hard as you want. You can eat below maintenance and do as much cardio as you want and you will still put on some muscle while dropping fat. My dieting style is ridiculous fast sprint for 4-6 weeks then pause for 1-2. We are all different whatever you prefer - but losing ‘tone’ on deficit is nothing to be concerned about with Anavar. You will in fact add lean body mass and shed fat simultaneously. You will get SMALLER and HARDER =)!!!

I don't know how high a dose you plan on. I advise to ramp up to the highest dose you have in mind so you can really feel and experience what AAS is about and what it is doing. You can then lower the dose if you want. I find that is the best way so there is no question of Anavar's effect. I recommend 20mg ED split am and pre workout as the MINIMUM dose. I prefer that you ramp up from 10mg week one, 20mg week two and three, 30 mg week fourand then see how 30mg is. If it is too much side effects (usually acne) or if gains are too fast you can drop back down to 20mg ED split am and pre workout. The idea is that you are choosing your dose from KNOWING what Anavar does to and for you. Most girls do NOT drop their dose from 30...most girls love it. On 20mg+ you will probably lose your period you may get cycle acne and you will have increased libido and clit sensitivity... clit may get a smidge bigger...probably not...I have never heard complaints about this from my girls or their guys.
The first thing you will notice at around day 12-14 is muscle pump that is NOT natural. It does take that long to kick in. That will be followed by strength gains and visibly increased muscle mass.
I recommend taking a starting weight and measurements as well as photos front back and side relaxed plus front and back of mandatory pose whatever your potential competition category is. Hey, I’m never gonna compete but if I did it would be physique so I get physique poses. If the scale doesn’t bug you fine but if you have known issues stay off of it! Some girls have experienced lower appetites on Anavar...but it never effected me that way.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 01:11 AM
I don't understand why I wasn't able to cut and paste, and then use the Enter button to put space between the paragraphs...so sorry it is all jumbled!!!

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Here is what my wife's condition is currently at...266026612662...these actually were taken a month ago, so she has been hitting it hard with me at the gym, and we have got her nutrition in check as well. Still waiting on one supplement, and I will also have her take something that was not listed and that is Liver 52 & TUDCA for liver support. She will also be taking Cellucor C4 PWO with Max Muscle BCAA...she likes the taste best...both Pink Lemonade so they mix together perfectly!!!

JM750
07-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Yup, she looks like a growler! haha. She looks great!

HFO3
07-12-2013, 03:08 AM
This was a conversation I had with a gal who is very VERY intelligent on women taking AAS. She herself cycles and has done so for years. These are not my words but what she has recommended for my wife as she will be monitoring her through me when she starts her cycle. Let me just say this...I have not let my wife start yet until I have ALL the cycle support stuff on hand, as well as making sure she can handle taking everything. She has a problem with taking a bunch of pills, so I was able to find most of these supplements in either bulk powder or liquid form. Some have to be capsules, but for the most part I was able to even it out so she isn't so overwhelmed by pills!!! So this is just one woman's recommendation...so take what you want from it, but she is a very respected woman whom I trust and has stepped up to work with my wife to help her take her training to the next level...these are her thoughts and comments..."I think 10mg is a joke and if I were on 10mg I would spend my whole cycle wondering 'is anything happening yet?!' I think girls should getto have the same "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" experience that guys get to have.
If a woman's femininity can't withstand 25mg of anavar she should stick with Hydroxycut. Whatever you have read on the internet was written or regurgitated or just bro thrown around by not women and men thatnever trained women. We have cycled probably two hundred females over the years it is our specialty and why our real Anavar and real Primo Ace are so important to us "HELLO I TAKE IT, LOL!"

I believe 95% of women can achieve their goals with Anavar, Primo, and HGH. That even includes women whose goals may be more muscular than your goals, it’s all a matter of number of cycles and dosing etc. Basically the total AAS mg. That said you have seen my pics I'm really up over 20,000mg of AAS and think I am more feminine than ever. Although, A JACKED version ;)
My basic newbie advice:
Here are the supplements you should take daily:
5-10 GRAMS of Vitamin B5 for possible cycle acne. IF you are not sure if acne will be a problem start at 5 grams of B5 daily. If it becomes clear your skin REALLY does not like AAS after you start you should take 10 grams ED. It is very disgusting so you should mix it in your protein shake. B5 is to help with acne. Best price I have found is on purebulk.com
Taurine 2,000mg per day this is not optional.
Magnesium & Potassium 300mg each per day
BCAAs and Amino Acids. Find a nice combo I use AminoX by BSN at least one scoop per day periworkout is best. (I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe)
Multivitamin
Fish oil better yet high quality krill oil cold pressed.This is to counter Anavar’s tendancy to raise cholesterol and lower HDL
(The last two are not var specific)
With anavar you can diet as hard as you want. You can eat below maintenance and do as much cardio as you want and you will still put on some muscle while dropping fat. My dieting style is ridiculous fast sprint for 4-6 weeks then pause for 1-2. We are all different whatever you prefer - but losing ‘tone’ on deficit is nothing to be concerned about with Anavar. You will in fact add lean body mass and shed fat simultaneously. You will get SMALLER and HARDER =)!!!

I don't know how high a dose you plan on. I advise to ramp up to the highest dose you have in mind so you can really feel and experience what AAS is about and what it is doing. You can then lower the dose if you want. I find that is the best way so there is no question of Anavar's effect. I recommend 20mg ED split am and pre workout as the MINIMUM dose. I prefer that you ramp up from 10mg week one, 20mg week two and three, 30 mg week fourand then see how 30mg is. If it is too much side effects (usually acne) or if gains are too fast you can drop back down to 20mg ED split am and pre workout. The idea is that you are choosing your dose from KNOWING what Anavar does to and for you. Most girls do NOT drop their dose from 30...most girls love it.On 20mg+ you will probably lose your period you may get cycle acne and you will have increased libido and clit sensitivity... clit may get a smidge bigger...probably not...I have never heard complaints about this from my girls or their guys.
The first thing you will notice at around day 12-14 is muscle pump that is NOT natural. It does take that long to kick in. That will be followed by strength gains and visibly increased muscle mass.
I recommend taking a starting weight and measurements as well as photos front back and side relaxed plus front and back of mandatory pose whatever your potential competition category is. Hey, I’m never gonna compete but if I did it would be physique so I get physique poses. If the scale doesn’t bug you fine but if you have known issues stay off of it! Some girls have experienced lower appetites on Anavar...but it never effected me that way.

I not only know her, who originally wrote this I agree with her because she is right on the money!

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 03:31 AM
I not only know her, who originally wrote this I agree with her because she is right on the money!

And she is awesome ;). As I mentioned...she is someone who is helping my wife and thought this type of information was missing here and wanted to pass along some wisdom from someone whom I respect...hope this can help answer some questions about this subject...not taking credit at all!!!

HFO3
07-12-2013, 03:38 AM
And she is awesome ;). As I mentioned...she is someone who is helping my wife and thought this type of information was missing here and wanted to pass along some wisdom from someone whom I respect...hope this can help answer some questions about this subject...not taking credit at all!!!

Great call, You're right. I have had cool conversations like this with her on a few occasions and she is on the money. Bro, it Never crossed my mind that you were taking credit, you clearly gave it to her, she is one great gal!

She has helped me out in a few different ways, always first class, everytime.

FWIW, She talked me into trying things her way and I am thankful for it, my wife responded with unbelievable results. We used acnedren 2 caps 2X daily and had zero acne issues.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Great call, You're right. I have had cool conversations like this with her on a few occasions and she is on the money. Bro, it Never crossed my mind that you were taking credit, you clearly gave it to her, she is one great gal!

She has helped me out in a few different ways, always first class, everytime.

FWIW, She talked me into trying things her way and I am thankful for it, my wife responded with unbelievable results. We used acnedren 2 caps 2X daily and had zero acne issues.

Acnedren? Over the counter or prescription? Did your wife try B5??? I have everything else except B5 and want to hear women's feedback on the B5 as my wife is so sensitive to taste, can give a gagging effect.

HFO3
07-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Acnedren? Over the counter or prescription? Did your wife try B5??? I have everything else except B5 and want to hear women's feedback on the B5 as my wife is so sensitive to taste, can give a gagging effect.

Acnedren is from black lion research. TGB or ORBIT sells it for 35 bucks for 90 caps, its convenient and it worked awesome!!! Buddy of mine is planning to make acnedren for pennies on the dollar, I'll get back to you when I get more info. But no, my wife never used straight B5, it may be an ingredient in acnedren

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Acnedren is from black lion research. TGB or ORBIT sells it for 35 bucks for 90 caps, its convenient and it worked awesome!!! Buddy of mine is planning to make acnedren for pennies on the dollar, I'll get back to you when I get more info. But no, my wife never used straight B5, it may be an ingredient in acnedren

Thanks bro!!! My wife is in for a fun cycle for her first...but it will be healthy and safe!!! She is psyched, and looking forward to it.

HFO3
07-12-2013, 04:16 AM
I am so excited for you both. When my wife did her first cycle, (we train together as often as we can) it was just incredible, I watched her body change on the daily brother after about 2-3. weeks, she started changing BIG TIME, she got tiny, but jacked, strong but petite. It really changed our lives for the better. Sharing more of the (gear) bond of training togetther was awseome. We've been together 10 years, she/we had a baby boy last year. She looks better now than she did 10 years ago. she loves training on gear and how she feels while she's cycling, If you have that same type of connection with your wife I do. Hang the fukk on, it's about to get real! Peace! And enjoy.

her second cycle is waiting, we gotta straighten out some other things first and its on AGAIN,lol.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2013, 06:50 AM
I am so excited for you both. When my wife did her first cycle, (we train together as often as we can) it was just incredible, I watched her body change on the daily brother after about 2-3. weeks, she started changing BIG TIME, she got tiny, but jacked, strong but petite. It really changed our lives for the better. Sharing more of the (gear) bond of training togetther was awseome. We've been together 10 years, she/we had a baby boy last year. She looks better now than she did 10 years ago. she loves training on gear and how she feels while she's cycling, If you have that same type of connection with your wife I do. Hang the fukk on, it's about to get real! Peace! And enjoy.

her second cycle is waiting, we gotta straighten out some other things first and its on AGAIN,lol.

Alright...now you have me hell of excited!!! I have been holding her off until we get back from our 9 year Anniversary weekend getaway next weekend, and have been acquiring all of the necessary support supplements for the cycle...but she is excited and I am excited for her. Going to run her cycle just as AY laid out above, except probably only go as high as 25mg ED. Start her out at 10mg WEEK 1, 20mg WEEK2, 25mg WEEK 3...and see how she responds. Run it for 8-12 weeks, feel it out along the way...she is game!!! Bro, we have the same marriage, the wife and I train together all the time, I am her coach and she is mine!!! Like when I take TNE PWO, she will smell it on me, and then make a comment at the gym while in the middle of a set "took your PWO...don't waste it!!!" she is the best...she pins me, researches with me, reads everyday about training and nutrition, we are the Dynamic Duo!!! She is going to repond well, and when she does, she even mentioned HGH and Primo for down the road...she has been bitten by the lifestyle...now get her through her first cycle "GAME OVER!!!" lol!!! Thanks bro and congrats on being a dad!!! Mine are 20 and 7, both girls...love being a father and husband most in life!!! We come from the same seed bro!!!

Tattz
07-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Here is what my wife's condition is currently at...266026612662...these actually were taken a month ago, so she has been hitting it hard with me at the gym, and we have got her nutrition in check as well. Still waiting on one supplement, and I will also have her take something that was not listed and that is Liver 52 & TUDCA for liver support. She will also be taking Cellucor C4 PWO with Max Muscle BCAA...she likes the taste best...both Pink Lemonade so they mix together perfectly!!! very nice , I can tell she puts in hard work.

skarkbait
08-04-2013, 05:32 AM
That is some awesome advice.... one thing she might want to consider is tapering off the cycle .. this was a topic of debate but if I recall correctly SS advised tapering for women to avoid an abrupt estrogen rebound when the T levels go back to normal.. E blockers like Tamoxifen can help cut her up but that shit women have to be careful with... those E levels skyrocket when you stop... ...
Dudes at gen were always telling women to take Winny.... yikes... might as well just shoot some cyp...

German89
08-04-2013, 04:50 PM
what do you mean those estro levels skyrocket?

skarkbait
08-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Since Tamox it is just a blocker the E is still circulating in the blood but it is not being absorbed by the receptor.. when they stop the Tamox, those receptros open and all that E pooling in the system is sucked up and there is E rebound... can cause some mood swings and other high E issues... plus Tamoxifen is also linked to liver cancer... I don't know the dose or length of time that this becomes and issue but something to be aware of...

The irony is that they use Tamox for women who have had E dependent breat cancer... I made sure all the women (too many) I know fighting breast cancer were on an AI and stopped taking Tamox... problem is long term trt w/AIs causes horrible bone pain... I think crushing the E dries out the joints... I am working with my doc to help my ex address this very issue.. going to try and convince her to put my ex on a light dose of Deca... anticatabolic effects and should lube up those joints...

I am a big advocate for using anabolics in trt in the clinical world.. there are several articles published recently about the positive effects of this use... 100mg of cyp prior to orthopedic surgery has improved healing .... Deca is being used prior to prostate surgery and even in dental surgery to improve healing and recovery...

Jenner
08-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Question.

Hi, just joined the board but I have plenty of experience and would like to chime in with my advice :)

I would not waste starting at 5mg, the difference between 5 and 10mg isn't enough. I would run it for at least 8 weeks up to 12 weeks as long as she doesn't get any sides that she can not or will not tolerate. The only bad side I get from var is water retention/bloat (which seems to be the case for a lot of women) which drives me crazy as I like to be dry and lean. If she does get the sides I mention, they will stop almost immediately after she stops taking it. She will feel tight and solid, one of the things I loved but that also subsides a bit after stopping it.

You say her diet and training are in check, if this is the case she will be a happy camper. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions...J

Jenner
08-09-2013, 10:25 PM
TT, Var is a good place to start your gal. Im not a fan of oral only cycles but in this case its not so bad. My wife feels so much better on gear. She has run var, eq, npp and small amounts of test prop. Worst sides she has had is acne and some bloating. If you are concerned about the androgen effects var and GH is a great choice.

Oral only cycles are fine for women ;)

jdb3
08-09-2013, 10:27 PM
I have been soing female cycles and prepping female competiitors for about 6 years. Pm me if you need guidance

Jenner
08-09-2013, 10:28 PM

Yes, it will :)

Jenner
08-09-2013, 10:34 PM
That is some awesome advice.... one thing she might want to consider is tapering off the cycle .. this was a topic of debate but if I recall correctly SS advised tapering for women to avoid an abrupt estrogen rebound when the T levels go back to normal.. E blockers like Tamoxifen can help cut her up but that shit women have to be careful with... those E levels skyrocket when you stop... ...
Dudes at gen were always telling women to take Winny.... yikes... might as well just shoot some cyp...

Oh my, one...we don't need to taper. If we do something like Nolva then I would say taper it unless you are running proviron with it. Two, there is nothing wrong with women taking winny, I have many times and its a great compound :)

Walker
08-09-2013, 10:44 PM
my wife has ran winni with good results. she did have a lil clit swelling, but not extremely noticeable. she also uses gh to lean out, 2-3 iu's ED.
one note, when she uses any aas her cycle will go haywire for 2-3 months. sometimes she'll go without having one for long periods.

Misterb
08-10-2013, 12:43 AM
My gf on her second Var cycle, she does 7.5 mg twice a day, just in the first week

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Oral only cycles are fine for women ;)

First off welcome...first time I have seen you on the forums, what a nice treat to have you here. I will disagree with you though...some injectable for women work really well, including HGH. Orals to get feet wet, but come on now...you haven't thought about running say a Primobolan/Var cycle down the road??? They work very well for women.

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 02:24 AM
My wife is bumping her Var to 20mg ED (PWO) this next week...she will be going up to 25mg and we will assess her and see what she wants to do then...she has a good mentor in this who has taken her under her wing.

RockShawn
08-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Subbed my wife is very interested but definitely wanna make sure she has all the support stuff in place. Thanks MA for the post on that.

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 04:41 AM
Lol, you misunderstood my post. He made it sound like a women should not do an oral cycle only just like men. That's what i was answering, ive done plenty of injectables and oral cycles together! :)

My mistake...

I am currently on the following cycle

100mg primo
50mg mast e
20 mg winny

Very nice!!! How many weeks are you in? Are we going to see some progress pictures or ???

Jenner
08-10-2013, 04:48 AM
I will post pics at some point yes, I have logs on other boards ;)

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 04:49 AM
I also do 2iu gh EOD, been on it over three years now. I also do TRT, test p at 5mg E3D prescribed thru my Dr. I have just dropped it though for a few because of the small amount of water gain until I finish this cycle :)

Well please accept my apologies Jenner...you have pleasantly surprised me to say the least, honestly I can see in your avatar photo the veins and separation in your biceps and shoulders which look great, and yes your breasts are nice too, would be nice to maybe see the total package...please don't take that the wrong way lol, seem to be inserting foot in mouth with you so far lol.

Jenner
08-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Well please accept my apologies Jenner...you have pleasantly surprised me to say the least, honestly I can see in your avatar photo the veins and separation in your biceps and shoulders which look great, and yes your breasts are nice too, would be nice to maybe see the total package...please don't take that the wrong way lol, seem to be inserting foot in mouth with you so far lol.
It's all good :) None of us know each other and there are plenty of posers out there...at least that's what I have found :( I have spent plenty of time researching compounds etc..and have found what works best for me:)

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 05:09 AM
It's all good :) None of us know each other and there are plenty of posers out there...at least that's what I have found :( I have spent plenty of time researching compounds etc..and have found what works best for me:)

And I truly admire that...that is what we all do through trial and error, been doing this for 20+ years and am still learning! Poser...no not me lol...

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9465-AMA-BUILT!!!-The-proof-is-in-front-of-you!!!

These were a while back, but figured I would let you see pictures of me since I was asking for them from you. I am just cruising right now designing my next blast which will be awesome, need to get stage ready.

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks! Very nice pics! I didn't do my first cycle until I was 43, glad I waited...less wear and tear ;) Is there a big difference from now and then? I tend to stay the same as I am very strict and staying lean is always my thing :)

No not really except for maybe some more size on my legs and chest, carrying a little water too, but mostly like you keep around 10-12% body fat and eat clean all the time. I am 42 by the way, so still have many years to perfect this physique. I don't do bulking either, just lean gains...slow and steady.

Jenner
08-10-2013, 02:47 PM
No not really except for maybe some more size on my legs and chest, carrying a little water too, but mostly like you keep around 10-12% body fat and eat clean all the time. I am 42 by the way, so still have many years to perfect this physique. I don't do bulking either, just lean gains...slow and steady.
Very nice, I'm a bit concerned about TRT because of the water and even though its not that bad, I don't like it. But it does work, so not going to give it up :)

sunnygirl903
07-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey,
Has anyone (women) taking Anavar ever had any issues with hair...falling out, thinning, ect?
I know this can be a side effect for women on testosterone......I am on a very low dose but this something that concerns me.
Thanks,

Clark Kent
07-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey,
Has anyone (women) taking Anavar ever had any issues with hair...falling out, thinning, ect?
I know this can be a side effect for women on testosterone......I am on a very low dose but this something that concerns me.
Thanks,

Anavar is a derivative of DHT the hormone responsible for hair loss! Although its not as taxing as say masteron it is still something to keep in mind. If you are not prone to hair loss than this shouldn't be any concern.

Clark Kent
07-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Anavar is a derivative of DHT the hormone responsible for hair loss! Although its not as taxing as say masteron it is still something to keep in mind. If you are not prone to hair loss than this shouldn't be any concern.

Also something that should be mentioned is if you are going to run UG Lab Anavar please test it to make sure you are actually taking anavar!

sunnygirl903
07-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Thank You for reply...my mom has thinning hair. My father had super thick hair and mine is currently thick. But watching it closely as I do not want to deal with hair loss.

Rooroo
07-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Also something that should be mentioned is if you are going to run UG Lab Anavar please test it to make sure you are actually taking anavar!

Great point ! I have known several women that have run var 10 - 20 mg daily and not one of them had issues with their hair.
That being said if your susceptible genetically to hair loss I would keep a sharp eye on it.

Pyner01
07-21-2014, 08:56 PM
My Gf did a show last year and after gained weight and is having a hell of a time losing it. She is very stong and likes to lift heavy would Var help her lose or would she end up more bulky?

StorminMormon
07-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Any lady's got advice for clit sensitivity? My fiancé is on her 2nd cycle of 20mg anavar. Her first was 2 years ago. She handles it great the first time. Cut weight, gained muscle just stellar results no complaints other than acne.

Different supplier this time. Liquid was first and this is ug tabs. Everything is great other than her clit is swelling. I don't mind and she doesn't mind so much other than she is so sensitive. She told my going for a walk, her panties rubbed her clit and she came from it. She's becoming pretty annoyed by it. Her sex drive is up which I love but we've reached the point she is getting raw from so much sex but she is still horny and everything hurts to touch. I laughed at first but I can see she is getting frustrated from it all. Any words of advice?

spoolin
08-27-2014, 05:12 PM
This is my fiance at her first show before and after 10mg of var for 7 wks that I put her on. She is now going to run 20mg for 8 wks before her next show in November. 10mg worked well for her but we want to get a bit more muscle on her for the next show and possibly move into figure. We use EGH gear btw.

Rooroo
08-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Her before and after are incredible! Very pleasing physique .
Please tell her to keep up the hard work and clean eating because it is working like a charm . Gotta love a little Var for the females . It's like the cherry on top !

spoolin
08-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the nice comments. She is definitely a hard worker and puts her time in at the gym. I got her started and I don't think she will ever stop now. LOL

Rooroo
08-29-2014, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the nice comments. She is definitely a hard worker and puts her time in at the gym. I got her started and I don't think she will ever stop now. LOL

A couple that trains together stays together ;)
Your a lucky man !! I'm sure she did ok for herself as well :)

jluc
08-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Those before and afters are amazing!!! my girl was reading all this and she is now going to start 10mg ED of var!!!

rocky83
08-30-2014, 07:01 AM
This is my fiance at her first show before and after 10mg of var for 7 wks that I put her on. She is now going to run 20mg for 8 wks before her next show in November. 10mg worked well for her but we want to get a bit more muscle on her for the next show and possibly move into figure. We use EGH gear btw.

^^^Your lady looks great brother. Just hard to find legit anavar some times.

spoolin
08-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks man and I totally agree. Thats why Ive stuck with egh. His gear seems very legit and he tests things for purity before distributing.

fitchick88
09-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Your Fiance looks amazing and you're one lucky guy!! Keep up the hard work

spoolin
09-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Those before and afters are amazing!!! my girl was reading all this and she is now going to start 10mg ED of var!!!

Just make sure to split the dosages up to 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the afternoon. Var has a half life of like 10-12 hrs. Best results are had with keeping the blood stable.

fitchick88
09-03-2014, 02:38 PM
I have taken Var once before a few months back and getting ready to start again. Last time I ran, I ran a 10 mg cycle and this time we are upping to 20 mg. When running the 10 like your fiance I did have a little swelling and my sensitivity was out the roof. However it wasn't anything that was frustrating or that I couldn't handle. We did do some research and found you should cut back the dosage a little.

fitchick88
09-03-2014, 02:45 PM
^^^^This reply was meant for StorminMormon post.

jluc
09-21-2014, 03:00 PM
My girl has been on 10mg var ED for 5 days now.. about to start seeing some changes! She has already started sweating like me lol..

spoolin
09-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Make sure she is splitting the doses. 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. Var has around a 10 hr half life.

jluc
09-22-2014, 05:54 AM
thats what i read.. bad part is that the caps are 10mg.. im ordering my own powders and gonna make her some liquid var next week... so hopefully 2 weeks of 10mg 1xday will be ok

spoolin
09-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Yeah, she should be fine doing it that way for two weeks. That's about what it takes to get it completely in your system from what I understand but splitting it up throughout the day keeps it more level.