PDA

View Full Version : Exemestane from sponsor vs research chem

zombieslayer
07-12-2013, 08:35 PM
What the difference between the exemestane offered by our sponsors vs the research chem from say purchasepeptide.com or some other research chem company?

Is the potency/quality going to be different between the 2?

JM750
07-12-2013, 08:40 PM
In a perfect world, there would be no difference.

bronco
07-12-2013, 08:49 PM
What the difference between the exemestane offered by our sponsors vs the research chem from say purchasepeptide.com or some other research chem company?

Is the potency/quality going to be different between the 2?

Shouldnt be. It's all about who you trust

Misterb
07-12-2013, 08:55 PM
the sponsors are less likely to mix it under doses , but ideally there is no difference

fonz
07-12-2013, 09:20 PM
From my past experience with research companys it was always a 50/50 chance of getting good products. If it was me i would buy from the sponsors here on BOP before i tried a new research co. There is a chance whoever you order from will get bad raws from china. I think our sponsors will make it right if they do.

ShortnWide
07-13-2013, 08:17 AM
I would never buy my Aromsin/exemestane from a research company. To many "what if's" and also most research companies suspend their Aromsin in liquid which cuts its half life by 75%.

The REAL compound can't suspend for any extened lenth of time in any carrier liquids that are used for orals (and there are no magical ones that only special people know about either).

I would only buy from a source that had tap/caps or made their liquid oral version to each individual order
or ofcourse.....
Pharmacitical brand

zombieslayer
07-13-2013, 11:56 PM
Thanks Bros!!!

sofargone561
07-14-2013, 12:11 AM
I would never buy my Aromsin/exemestane from a research company. To many "what if's" and also most research companies suspend their Aromsin in liquid which cuts its half life by 75%.

The REAL compound can't suspend for any extened lenth of time in any carrier liquids that are used for orals (and there are no magical ones that only special people know about either).

I would only buy from a source that had tap/caps or made their liquid oral version to each individual order
or ofcourse.....
Pharmacitical brand
we learn somehing new everyday thiank you