PDA

View Full Version : Need Assist with PIP issue due to Brewing mistake

bang
07-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Just brewed up some Primo & added a little too much BA. Tried to resolve the PIP issue by adding some Grape seed oil but I now see the soln looks similar to when you put grease in hot water; cloudy with a grease swirl. The PIP was reduced so that in 3 days it shows up in the injected muscle. It lumps up a little but takes a long time to go away; appx 1 week. I was thinking of adding a little more BB to re-suspend it correctly in soln. What do you think????? Should I add a little more BB since adding xtra oil made the soln unstable in hopes of correcting the unbalanced soln, or more oil?? I really don't want to upset the MG/ML ratio since it is 200mg/ml originally.

HELP Bang

texson
07-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Most peep I know add more BB to reduce PIP. BB not only aids in sterility, but it also is used to molecularly bond the hormone to the oil.

But from the sound of it, that batch is fucked up. But dude, you said you added GSO so didn't you already upset the mg/ml?

Don't know that I would even try to salvage it, but then I am really particular about what I pin.

jurgensplurgen
07-13-2013, 07:48 AM
did you heat it back up when you added more oil? i get that look when adding more oil until its thoroughly reheated, and ditto the bb. it blends easier and helps with the pip more than extra oil.

Joker
07-13-2013, 07:51 AM
did you heat it back up when you added more oil? i get that look when adding more oil until its thoroughly reheated, and ditto the bb. it blends easier and helps with the pip more than extra oil.

BINGO!!!! ON BOTH REMARKS!

bang
07-13-2013, 05:52 PM
THANX FELLAS!!! AS FOR BEING PARTICULAR OF WHAT I PIN. ANYONE BUYING SHIT OFF THE STREET AND THINKING THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SHOOTING IS IN A DREAM WORLD!!!!!TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE; "AN OLD FORMER DOPE FIEND"!!! UNLESS IT US PAHRMA GRADE WITH A BIG NAME COMPANY THAT HAS TO USE FEDERALLY REGULATED STANDARDS IS SHOOTING SHIT ON HOPE AND PRAYER; LIKE MOSE HERE!

bang
07-13-2013, 05:55 PM

THANX CHAMP!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE THE "RX" 4 DA FUCKUP I CREATED!!! WILL TRY IT & C

jurgensplurgen
07-13-2013, 06:40 PM
no guarantees, but I hope it helps. If it was a little test I might say who cares, but that primo is $$. :)

exphys88
07-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Be careful of adding too much bb. That shit is poison-literally. It's an insecticide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzyl_benzoate

sofargone561
07-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Be careful of adding too much bb. That shit is poison-literally. It's an insecticide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzyl_benzoatewell atleast wwe are lessoning out chances for scabies right? ;)

Gopro
07-14-2013, 01:32 AM
^^lol

bang
07-14-2013, 02:23 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzyl_benzoate

holy caca, had no idea. Thought it was just used as a suspension agent in a soln. I GRACIOUSLY THANK U 4 THE ENLIGHTENMENT BROTHER, as well as the corroborative evidence used to back up your anecdotal info on the subject. I would really like 2 c that characteristic in others who reply to posts instead of just spewing shit 4 the sake of racking up a "post #".

bang
07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
no guarantees, but I hope it helps. If it was a little test I might say who cares, but that primo is $$. :)

HELL YEAH ABOUT THE COST FACTOR!!! NOW YOU THINK ALONG MY LINES BROTHER!!!! Primo is the best in spanish and in AAS 2 &that is y u just don't dump the shit for shits & giggles. Anyway, I am solution oriented and so when life throws me a problem if I cant think of a solution I elicit others more knowledgeable that I am 4 an assist, especially when it ain't rocket science we are dealing with here; just Chemistry...BTW I sucked in chemistry!! Physics was my world; the science of measurement. I can measure the it outa shit:D THANX AGAIN BROTHER!!!

grizzlylongcut
07-14-2013, 05:22 PM
if ya want shoot me a PM with you ratios,and ill give ya an idea on what might help. also primo can be a little painfull to some.my buddy only runs HG primo at 100mgml and he gets some soreness from it.