PDA

View Full Version : NBA's Baron Davis: I was 'abducted by aliens' in desert two weeks ago

PAiN
07-13-2013, 07:50 PM
NBA's Baron Davis: I was 'abducted by aliens' in desert two weeks ago

The former New York Knicks player told the hosts of 'The Champs Podcast' that he made a visit to a flying saucer while driving through the desert from Las Vegas to L.A.

Baron Davis had a visit from the mothership 'like two weeks ago,' he told 'The Champs Podcast.'

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1397646.1373696611%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/baron13n-5-web-copy-2.jpg

It was a close encounter of the hoops kind.

Former Knicks player Baron Davis says he was “actually abducted by aliens.”

The basket-case baller told the hosts of “The Champs Podcast” that he crossed into his own personal twilight zone while driving “like two weeks ago.”

Photo Illustration by Isaac Lopez/New York Daily News Baron Davis claims he was abducted by aliens — like a scene straight out of 'Space Jam,' the 1996 film starring NBA great Michael Jordan. “I was, um, on my way from Vegas here to L.A.,” he said on the episode that aired Thursday.

“I’m a little tired and s--- and I see this light and I think it’s a big-a-- truck.

Ex-Knicks guard Baron Davis swears he was abducted by aliens while driving to Los Angeles two weeks ago. “Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f------ steel thing,” Davis deadpanned.

It was a scene straight out of “Space Jam,” the 1996 film starring Looney Tunes characters, Michael Jordan and a basketball team of aliens.
Instead, the foul-mouthed Davis was stuck with “these f------ crazy-looking people” who were “half-human, half, like, f-----, ugly motherf------.”

Baron Davis former Knicks guard says he wound up in a spaceship while driving through desert from Las Vegas to L.A. The UCLA standout and two-time NBA All-Star — who tore ligaments in his knee while playing for the Knicks against the Miami Heat in the 2012 playoffs — is also a first-class practical joker. He tweeted late Friday night: "that alien thing is a joke."

However he had stuck to his story even after podcast hosts Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher pressed the 34-year-old, trying to get him to admit he was telling a tall tale. “We don’t know if you’re being serious or not,” one of the hosts asked.

MIKE MCGINNIS/CSM /Landov Baron Davis later noted he has been taking ******** for pain related to the knee surgery that has sidelined him from NBA play. “Dude, they were poking me on my nose and s---,” Davis replied.

“They were poking me on my nose and they were, like, looking me in my eyes,” added Davis, who works as a community rep for the Knicks. “They had my hands like, tied up and the next thing you know, I was f------ in Montebello, dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. It was like four o’clock in the morning.”
The encounter ended, like most wild nights in California, with a pit stop at In-N-Out Burger.

“I just got off at the next exit,” said Davis, who noted he has been taking ******** after knee surgery. After his extraterrestrial experience, Davis is still flying high.
“I come back and like, I’m sharper and s---. You know what I mean?” he asked the hosts. “I’m retaining information.”

His rep did not respond to a request for comment Friday.

But on the podcast, Davis said he has a book coming out about his alien experience.

jdb3
07-13-2013, 07:54 PM
wow....these former basketball players can afford too many drugs

suraonyx23
07-13-2013, 10:26 PM
At a loss for words

49ER
07-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Hes got the good shit

4everstrong
07-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Aliens are REAL!!!! lol

BIGBOSS
07-13-2013, 11:11 PM
He is on that GOOD KUSH AND ALCOHOL! He got some alien bitches he can call! (future lil wayne song)

Long as them aliens lovem! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah! LMBBAO!

JM750
07-13-2013, 11:14 PM
I did not read the whole thing so i really dont know if this is just a joke, but there is no such thing as space aliens that come down to earth and abduct you. This is just a figment of people's fucked up imagination.

49ER
07-13-2013, 11:23 PM
I have a gut feeling Texson is an alien

JM750
07-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I have a gut feeling Texson is an alien

I don't know about that, but I got a good feeling he is a HOMO!

49ER
07-13-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't know about that, but I got a good feeling he is a HOMO!

Yup that too

pulooooooo
07-14-2013, 02:58 AM
You must be high as fuck to come out in public and say some shit like that...

HFO3
07-14-2013, 03:01 AM
lol, that's some strong shit!

Gopro
07-14-2013, 04:37 AM
I he got ahold of some good gold caps or some bomb ass liquid acid!!!!!! I seen way fucking crazier shit, like god creating matter and the universe and life itself!!!! Good ole cali days!!

bronco
07-14-2013, 12:02 PM
wow....these former basketball players can afford too many drugs

agree with this

Thesuperwallaby
07-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Probably why it's a blessing I'm not rich...... Cuz I would be doin drugs with that guy

CONOFVIS
07-31-2013, 02:12 AM
http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-Favim.com-239250.gif

This was my first thought after reading title.

hittmann75
08-01-2013, 02:08 AM
hes a chump