PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol 50 (oxymetholone)

Gopro
07-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Hey guys just got a quick question and want some feed back from personal experience. I just got some free Test E and Anadrol from a source not on this board. But my question is, Have you guys that have taken it ever got bad pumps from it? My fucking lower back, hamstrings, and calves felt like they were gonna explode during and after my workout till the anadrol wore off. And intense head buzz and hard core just fucking wanna kill someone feel. I only ran 50mgs once so far from this bottle of caps. I know its not dbol cause i have ran it several times. And what are some of the other sides you all have got? And how did you combat them?

Misterb
07-14-2013, 02:26 AM
i used it a long time ago, but did 25 mg most of the time and 50 a few times and had no issues but ive heard these sides from a lot of others

JM750
07-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Give that drol to me. You are gunna hurt yourself. I'll put it to good use.

suraonyx23
07-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Usually get high bp when I take it. All those sides you posted are very common

49ER
07-14-2013, 02:33 AM
I have injectable drol I only use 25mgs once in awhile it helps me lift some heavy weight. I have gotten bad headaches after I use it though

Gopro
07-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Give that drol to me. You are gunna hurt yourself. I'll put it to good use.

Im sure you would JM!!! But i think i need it more, im a lil guy and need to catch up to most of you all. Being 180ish is hard :(

Gopro
07-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Usually get high bp when I take it. All those sides you posted are very common

Are my symtoms sounding like high blood pressure? I had almost a pulsating very slight headache, but nothing i would stop using it for, i have had worse sides.

superbee
07-14-2013, 03:19 AM
I got my worst nosebleeds while lifting on drol. Probably the worst rise in BP as well.. I love it though..

I'd get my BP checked when your experiencing these sides... You need to be pounding fluids and be taking a good multi. That will probably cure your headache and lessen the painful lower back pumps

Gopro
07-14-2013, 04:30 AM
^^^This sounds good, will try and report back in a couple days!! Hopefully it cures most of it. What about tariune??? For the Pumps? I heard it works but never used it much.

Smoove
07-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Invest in a BP cuff. You need to know if your BP is getting high and if it is how high!

JM750
07-14-2013, 11:53 AM
You will know if BP is rising! You will get dizzy like getting off a roller coaster. Used to happ to me around dinner time. But yes, get a cuff.

mattyice
07-14-2013, 12:40 PM
You will know if BP is rising! You will get dizzy like getting off a roller coaster. Used to happ to me around dinner time. But yes, get a cuff.
High BP is called the silent killer. The fact is that you wont have any signs of issue and then bamm your dead or having a stroke. I know from personal experience.

GoPro...if you gba use test n adrol...or aas, you should take a bp med.
I use adrol at 150mg preworkout and 109mg off days... great pumps and strength gains.

Gopro
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
this is sound advise matty. Were can i get it? I get all my meds through the VA since i am a veteran. SHould i take so Anadrol and then go in and tell them i keep track of my blood pressure and it is high? Or is there some where online that i can get it? And what meds do you use?

mattyice
07-14-2013, 03:35 PM
this is sound advise matty. Were can i get it? I get all my meds through the VA since i am a veteran. SHould i take so Anadrol and then go in and tell them i keep track of my blood pressure and it is high? Or is there some where online that i can get it? And what meds do you use?

I use lisinooril/hydroclorathiazide...bp med and diuretic 20mg/15mg respectively. Your md should prescribe this if you ask. $8 month for 60tabs...I split the tabs and take 1/2 tab ed. So it works out to be $8 for 4 month supply.

JM750
07-14-2013, 04:36 PM
High BP is called the silent killer. The fact is that you wont have any signs of issue and then bamm your dead or having a stroke. I know from personal experience.

GoPro...if you gba use test n adrol...or aas, you should take a bp med.
I use adrol at 150mg preworkout and 109mg off days... great pumps and strength gains.

Maybe for you. But when my B/P rises or lowers, I can feel it in my head. I have HBP that runs in my family. I was already on 2 meds. Lisinopril 40 mg and hydrochlorothaizid 12.5 When I started juicing again, I could feel it at night come on where my head would feel that dizzy roller coaster feeling. I checked my B/P and sue enough, it was high.
Went to the Dr. and they put me on a 3rd med as well. amlodipine 2.5 mg

Misterb
07-14-2013, 04:46 PM
validating your E2 levels and use of AI is important in HP control too

jdb3
07-14-2013, 05:11 PM
validating your E2 levels and use of AI is important in HP control too
This is true, Water retention is directly correlated with raised or increased blood pressure, however, remember, AI's are in-effective with oxymethelone, because the compound will not convert to estrogen.

Gopro
07-14-2013, 06:13 PM
very true JD.

mattyice
07-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Maybe for you. But when my B/P rises or lowers, I can feel it in my head. I have HBP that runs in my family. I was already on 2 meds. Lisinopril 40 mg and hydrochlorothaizid 12.5 When I started juicing again, I could feel it at night come on where my head would feel that dizzy roller coaster feeling. I checked my B/P and sue enough, it was high.
Went to the Dr. and they put me on a 3rd med as well. amlodipine 2.5 mg

What you describing is a form of orthostatiic hypotension..it is not an opinion...it is fact, you cant feel high bp...perhaps if you were waaay high on numbers...but then the symptoms would be something other than high bp that you would be experiencing.

Dago
07-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Run it 100mg a day and go for it