PDA

View Full Version : More charges for suspected steroid dealer

beanlicker
07-15-2013, 04:55 AM
Jul 12, 2013

A Niagara man arrested back in February after police responding to a home invasion report discovered a steroid lab has been arrested again.

This time, the arrest stems from an investigation launched back in August 2011 by Niagara Regional Police with the Department of Homeland Security in New York State into the smuggling of the steroids, human growth hormone and gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) into Canada. During the investigation, several drug seizures were made in New York State.

After police discovered the lab on Deerfield Parkway in a separate incident, the man was charged with several controlled drugs and substances act counts.

The investigation into the importing of drug continued, and as a result the man was arrested in Niagara Falls Thursday. He faces two counts of conspiracy to import a controlled substance. Police searched the home of the suspect, who now lives on Lee Avenue in Niagara Falls, recovering a small quality of cocaine, along with about three litres of liquid GHB. The GHB, commonly known as the “date rape drug”, is valued at $6,300.

The man faces the following charges, conspiracy to import GBB, conspiracy to import stanozolol (a type of steroid in an oral tablet), possession of anabolic steroids for the purpose of trafficking, possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, possession of GHB for the purpose of trafficking, and two counts of breach of recognizance.

PAiN
07-15-2013, 05:02 AM
Damn he didn't even take a break or try and lay low or anything he jumped right back in the game.

49ER
07-15-2013, 05:06 AM
TEXSON is fucked! Where else is he gonna find date rape drug poor guy is never gonna get laid now

MuscleAddiction
07-15-2013, 05:07 AM
WOW!!! Ignorance needs to be painful...some just don't get it!

beanlicker
07-15-2013, 05:09 AM
TEXSON is fucked! Where else is he gonna find date rape drug poor guy is never gonna get laid now

LOL!

PAiN
07-15-2013, 05:28 AM

Don't worry about Tex brother. He's stocked up.

http://s24.postimg.org/q0gifcxqp/1ghb.jpg

Roachboy101

hahaha

R92
^^ LMAO

bigdude
07-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Been a couple times I wouldn't have slept if I didn't have some ghb.....

BIGBOSS
07-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Sounds like dude was SUPER MONEY hungry. No break at all to even try to be free.

Gopro
07-15-2013, 03:17 PM
cant feel bad for the guy if he just goes right back into it.

texson
07-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Don't worry about Tex brother. He's stocked up.

http://s24.postimg.org/q0gifcxqp/1ghb.jpg

Don't ever sell the texson short. I'm prepared for just such an event.

Looking at the pic of my stockpile, I'd say I'm good for the next two weeks, at least.

If I stretch it.

And stay home a lot.

www.37
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
I hate all action against anyone involved in AAS but this guy is a idiot and deserves everything he gets.

texson
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM
I hate all action against anyone involved in AAS but this guy is a idiot and deserves everything he gets.

no fix for stupid.

jdb3
07-15-2013, 05:28 PM
i bet he would have neer been under suspicion for AAS...now cocaine yes, this is why drugs and AAS dont mix...drug game is extremely dangeroues and will eventually bring attention...Feds gonna be after drugs way before they even look at AAS

PAiN
07-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Don't ever sell the texson short. I'm prepared for just such an event.

Looking at the pic of my stockpile, I'd say I'm good for the next two weeks, at least.

If I stretch it.

And stay home a lot.

LMAO

Big Moose
07-16-2013, 01:01 AM
I don't know - What I got from the story was that the was an investigation going on - then he caught a state charge, unrelated - he got out waiting for court and then the Feds ended their investigation, taking him with the rest. His mistake was having that shit around him - and since when does 3 liters of G cost $6,300??? I guess times have changed - Anyway it sucks no matter what - stay safe