PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start HGH at the end of my cycle. (HELP)!!!

Gopro
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM
New to the world of HGH. Looking to start it at the end of my cycle to help keep these gain cause its my most sucessful cycle yet, and just want to get my feet wet. Got AWHILE to go still, BUT want to learn ALL that i can, BEEN reading tons. I want YOUR ALLS personal experience on it. DO's and DONT's. LENGTHS of time. ABSOLUTE minimal time, MAX time. MINIMUM dosage to help KEEP gains between cycles. MAXIMUM dosage. WHERE to start at, WHERE to end at. BEST type to take. You get the pictures, so GET to POSTING!!! And THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gopro
07-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Bump, come on guys!!! I know you all run this shit!!

Greenegorilla2
07-16-2013, 01:36 PM
If u want gh to help you between cycles ur gonna need to start it long before you come off to see the effects. If u start the gh as soon as you start pct you won't see the benefits for awhile. As far as dose people usually start small 2-4iu 5 days on 2 days off and the days off aren't consecutive. From what I understand ur gonna need to run it atleast 3-6 months to see any benefits. There are plenty of threads here with all the info you will need bro.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 02:00 PM
I have read alot of thread and am, just thought it would help getting some of the guys thoughts and experience. And any tricks of the trade.

DaKajun
07-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Like GG said, you should start the gh before you finish your cycle. The gh and aas complement each other and it takes a while to see results. As far as a starting dose, 2iu is common and the 5on 2off protocall is also common. Run this for a few weeks and see what sides you get, if any, if they aren't bad and you can handle them bump it up 1iu every week or 2 until you reach your goal dosage. As I understand it, 2iu is for anti-aging, 4-6iu is for fat loss, and 8-10iu would be for gaining muscle, as for maintaining muscle, im not sure. There are peptides and thyroid meds that can be run along side the gh for added benefits. I would recommend no less than 6 months of gh. IMO you should think of it as a lifestyle instead of a cycle. Also your dosage will depend on what gh your taking. Hope this helps bro

Gopro
07-16-2013, 02:13 PM
I got a couple vials already, just wanting to get all the info i can before i take the plunge. I know you can do SubQ or IM from what i have ready, But what do you guys that have take it recommend?

Gunner16
07-16-2013, 02:40 PM
HGH is something your going to have to do for a minimum 6 months and I feel no less than a year. I've been on it for 11 months and don't plan on going off. I run it 7 days a week the 5-2 is just to save money. You really won't start to see or feel anything for at least 6 weeks I noticed improved sleep at first. Around 3-4 for me I noticed my mood and energy was up and I was keeping gains and also able to eat a bit dirty and still be fine. I have a lot of issues with my neck and nerve damage and IMO GH has been a wonder drug for me.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Good info here fella's.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 04:43 PM
HGH is something your going to have to do for a minimum 6 months and I feel no less than a year. I've been on it for 11 months and don't plan on going off. I run it 7 days a week the 5-2 is just to save money. You really won't start to see or feel anything for at least 6 weeks I noticed improved sleep at first. Around 3-4 for me I noticed my mood and energy was up and I was keeping gains and also able to eat a bit dirty and still be fine. I have a lot of issues with my neck and nerve damage and IMO GH has been a wonder drug for me.

What would you say the bare minimum is dosage wise to help keep gains? I see its been answered up above but doesn't hurt get another opinion. And what are you running yours at? And i know you said six months, but i am not trying to build muscle with it, just keep my gains, so could i just do 3 months at lets say 4iu's a day. Sorry if i sound like an ingorant fuck, but just reading tons and needing info. Its a big investment and i want to make sure i do it right.

DaKajun
07-16-2013, 04:59 PM
For a bridge between cycles to hold onto gains, I would think there's far cheaper and better ways of doing this.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 05:22 PM
I am always open to suggestions!!!! You think a good 4-6 week run of var at the end will do what i am looking for???

Boltbreaker
07-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Run HGH always lol. I run 2iu ED and will bump to 4iu soon been on almost 2mo. I plan to run maintenance dose as does wifey indefinitely. Shoot it Sub Q with a 8mm 31 Slin pin. 502 of reall mean 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off never to days consecutive bc of its short half life, shit will be out of your system in 48hrs then its go back to the starting line lol. I have noticed an awesome synergy when adding GH to any cycle and will def keep gains better if you on GH yr round cycling on and off in between IMO. I have been running MB's Kefei and Hermes Hyge Greens both make my fucking hands numb and carpal.... They are both potent..

www.37
07-16-2013, 07:54 PM
The best advice I can offer on HGH is to run a mass spec on it as soon as you get it. There is so much fake shit out there. Also I would not buy a shit load until you test. With good HGH you will get sides off of 2ius ED. Mass spec cost $75-$100 and is well worth it. HGH will cost over 2k a year. I prefer to spend 2k on quality shit.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Run HGH always lol. I run 2iu ED and will bump to 4iu soon been on almost 2mo. I plan to run maintenance dose as does wifey indefinitely. Shoot it Sub Q with a 8mm 31 Slin pin. 502 of reall mean 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off never to days consecutive bc of its short half life, shit will be out of your system in 48hrs then its go back to the starting line lol. I have noticed an awesome synergy when adding GH to any cycle and will def keep gains better if you on GH yr round cycling on and off in between IMO. I have been running MB's Kefei and Hermes Hyge Greens both make my fucking hands numb and carpal.... They are both potent..

Whats the best time for injection?

youngtricep98
07-16-2013, 08:35 PM
if your going for a long term run on gh i suggest starting at 1.5 iu(yes i know its small) and ramp up .5 every 3-4 days. this will help your natural growth production acclimate to the introduction of synthetic GH. and will also help once(if you ever) come off

injection protocol

1/2 am 1/2 pre workout

minimal dose 4 iu
maximum 10(some serious sides though)

DaKajun
07-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I was thinking about my last post and have to ask if your worried about your natty test? Are you doing pct? If so, even a low dose var "15mg" will shut you down. There's probebly something in the peptide word that can be used but I know little about peptides. So I guess your first choice to take hgh might be the thing to do. As far as the cost issue, its all about how much its worth it to you to keep your gains from your cycle.

youngtricep98
07-16-2013, 09:21 PM
igf lr3 is great for maintaining gains. 50mcg/day you can run that during your post

Gopro
07-16-2013, 09:45 PM
I was thinking about my last post and have to ask if your worried about your natty test? Are you doing pct? If so, even a low dose var "15mg" will shut you down. There's probebly something in the peptide word that can be used but I know little about peptides. So I guess your first choice to take hgh might be the thing to do. As far as the cost issue, its all about how much its worth it to you to keep your gains from your cycle.

I am not worried about my natty test at all. I dont think i ever mentioned natty test ever. I was just wanting to keep gains after this cycle. So that is why i asked about running var the last 4 to 6 weeks of the cycle. Var is gonna help keep those gains when you come off. You drop the var to when the cycle ends. But i will be doing a PCT at the end. Then i was gonna run the HGH in between cycles to keep what i have gained. Drop the HGH when i start another cycle after a couple of months thats all. Well thats what i would like, but thats why i am asking for info to see if this is even a good idea.

JM750
07-16-2013, 09:45 PM
The best advice I can offer on HGH is to run a mass spec on it as soon as you get it. There is so much fake shit out there. Also I would not buy a shit load until you test. With good HGH you will get sides off of 2ius ED. Mass spec cost $75-$100 and is well worth it. HGH will cost over 2k a year. I prefer to spend 2k on quality shit.

Why not get bloods done?

Gopro
07-16-2013, 09:57 PM
igf lr3 is great for maintaining gains. 50mcg/day you can run that during your post

Its all fake. There is only one company in the world that holds the patent to it, and they are out of Australia. And they do not sell to the public. Gropep holds the patent on it and won't sell it to individuals, only verified research facilities, institutes or academic associations. Watch the viseo about HGH by Rich Piana, he said he got ahold of some once and has never ever found it since. And you would know if you had it cause it blow HGH out of the water. He said he has tried like 9 different Peptide companies and they are all fake IGF. And that boy has got hook ups out the ass and money, so if any one could get it he could.

www.37
07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Why not get bloods done?
Reason I think blood work is a bad idea. If its fake wtf is it? I do not want to inject fake anything. How pure is it? Blood work will not tell you that and mass spec will.

flyingfox272
07-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Its all fake. There is only one company in the world that holds the patent to it, and they are out of Australia. And they do not sell to the public. Gropep holds the patent on it and won't sell it to individuals, only verified research facilities, institutes or academic associations.

I tend to agree with this, Rich Piana said he got his hands on real IGF-1 once and it was amazing and extremely expensive. I'm not sure what the peptide dealers are selling us. I tried it a few times and my blood sugar would crash every time and instead of training I would be in my kitchen plowing down one bowl of cereal after another so I would not pass out LOL!

Gopro
07-16-2013, 10:10 PM
^^^^LOL i just edited my post and threw in what rich said...lol...we think a like!!!

www.37
07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
By the way I test everything I inject unless I know someone that has tested it before recently. If a source does not test every batch with mass spec then they will end up screwing people. Even the best of sources suck if they do not test their raws with mass spec. The raws come from china and they are some scamming mother fuckers. They will step all over the raws after you get 1st batch. Then you are left with 40% or less real powder. At that point if you do not do mass spec you are selling under dosed crap. Once you find out that you have sold 400 bottles of pure crap because all your raws are bunk you get called a scammer and ran out of town. Do not get ran out of town with the scammer title. Always do mass spec. If a source test their own gear that is a big plus to me. Still will run my own mass spec unless the source eats a lot of Oreos and potatoes. Only reason is I know the guy really well and know he has pride in everything he does.

Gopro
07-16-2013, 10:22 PM
By the way I test everything I inject unless I know someone that has tested it before recently. If a source does not test every batch with mass spec then they will end up screwing people. Even the best of sources suck if they do not test their raws with mass spec. The raws come from china and they are some scamming mother fuckers. They will step all over the raws after you get 1st batch. Then you are left with 40% or less real powder. At that point if you do not do mass spec you are selling under dosed crap. Once you find out that you have sold 400 bottles of pure crap because all your raws are bunk you get called a scammer and ran out of town. Do not get ran out of town with the scammer title. Always do mass spec. If a source test their own gear that is a big plus to me. Still will run my own mass spec unless the source eats a lot of Oreos and potatoes. Only reason is I know the guy really well and know he has pride in everything he does.

Sound advice man.

youngtricep98
07-16-2013, 11:03 PM
i think your confusing that igf lr3 with ifg-1. what i took was from purchase peptides was igf-lr3. and if its all fake then whatever that was from purchase peptides actually allowed me to keep my gains and gain an additional 2 pounds.

Smoove
07-16-2013, 11:14 PM
Get some Lasix to have on standby. The Rips I got blew me up with water retention. Some people can't handle the water. Blood pressure gets really high. That's what made me get a heart cath last year

DaKajun
07-16-2013, 11:23 PM
I am not worried about my natty test at all. I dont think i ever mentioned natty test ever. I was just wanting to keep gain
s after this cycle. So that is why i asked about running var the last 4 to 6 weeks of the cycle. Var is gonna help keep those gains when you come off. You drop the var to when the cycle ends. But i will be doing a PCT at the end. Then i was gonna run the HGH in between cycles to keep what i have gained. Drop the HGH when i start another cycle after a couple of months thats all. Well thats what i would like, but thats why i am asking for info to see if this is even a good idea.

Well if your not worried about your natty test then run a small dose of dbol. Or don't do pct at all and cruise with 200 - 300mg test till you start your next blast. That's what I do.

REDRUM
07-17-2013, 12:00 AM
You're better off just staying on 250mgs of test a week to keep more of your gains than you would if you just stopped. GH isn't a huge muscle builder it's a rejuvenating hormone that burns fat, gives you better sleep, better skin, hair and even finger nails. It heals the body and it does produce lean muscle tissue but if you want massive gains you need a.massive dose like 10 iu a day and that needs to be.coupled with insulin which is.extremely dangerous if you don't use it properly, dangerous as in possible.death if you don't time your meal after your shot correctly and you need test. That's the triad of what builds muscle like no other. At high doses of all 3 you can make.some serious gains.

GH will take at least 8-12 weeks.before you start to.see it working, you need to be taking 6iu ed split into 3 shots a day first thing in the morning, in the middle of the day and about 2 hrs before you go to sleep, the shot before bed will couple with the body's natural release during REM sleep. GH doesn't shut down the body's natural production, like introducing test into the system shuts down the leydig cells.

As far as brands go the best out there from Asia is Thanktropin, the serum test came back at 49.7 and it's half the price of Hygetropin or Riptropin, Novotropin is another outstanding brand, but I know only one.source who has these two brands and are legit and that source is semi private, you can try to get ahold of him but I give it 50/50 you will get through. Aside.from the absurd prices of Hygetropin and Riptropin, Ansomone is one of the best brands I've ever used its not brand new it's been around for over a decade it's just hard to.find. Kigtropin is another good brand. And now.Scrioxx has GH they make pretty good gear so I would think they would have a good line on a distributor. Since most of these brands aren't carried by board sponsors I'm not putting any names out there in the open out of.respect for the guys who pay their fees here and.support this board.

Bottom line with GH is that you need months with it not weeks and its not gonna do everything for you you still gotta break your ass like you have been to get the most out of it. You don't need to know too much more just decide on a brand, make.sure you have enough to run 6iu for 6 months. that's roughly 1100iu that you would need or 11 kits. Inject the GH IM not Sub-Q, and I could go on for 5 more paragraphs about how it effects the body and what you will see from it. But my story may not be yours, you have the basics just make.a.decision and be patient, you can stay on GH for a year or 2 if you have the cash to keep up with it but 6 months is really needed.

Gopro
07-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Get some Lasix to have on standby. The Rips I got blew me up with water retention. Some people can't handle the water. Blood pressure gets really high. That's what made me get a heart cath last year

Oh shit, i am on that shit now. I heard that GH can have some bad water retention. Good looking out Smoove!!!! PUSH!!!!!!!!!

Gopro
07-17-2013, 01:07 AM
You're better off just staying on 250mgs of test a week to keep more of your gains than you would if you just stopped. GH isn't a huge muscle builder it's a rejuvenating hormone that burns fat, gives you better sleep, better skin, hair and even finger nails. It heals the body and it does produce lean muscle tissue but if you want massive gains you need a.massive dose like 10 iu a day and that needs to be.coupled with insulin which is.extremely dangerous if you don't use it properly, dangerous as in possible.death if you don't time your meal after your shot correctly and you need test. That's the triad of what builds muscle like no other. At high doses of all 3 you can make.some serious gains.

GH will take at least 8-12 weeks.before you start to.see it working, you need to be taking 6iu ed split into 3 shots a day first thing in the morning, in the middle of the day and about 2 hrs before you go to sleep, the shot before bed will couple with the body's natural release during REM sleep. GH doesn't shut down the body's natural production, like introducing test into the system shuts down the leydig cells.

As far as brands go the best out there from Asia is Thanktropin, the serum test came back at 49.7 and it's half the price of Hygetropin or Riptropin, Novotropin is another outstanding brand, but I know only one.source who has these two brands and are legit and that source is semi private, you can try to get ahold of him but I give it 50/50 you will get through. Aside.from the absurd prices of Hygetropin and Riptropin, Ansomone is one of the best brands I've ever used its not brand new it's been around for over a decade it's just hard to.find. Kigtropin is another good brand. And now.Scrioxx has GH they make pretty good gear so I would think they would have a good line on a distributor. Since most of these brands aren't carried by board sponsors I'm not putting any names out there in the open out of.respect for the guys who pay their fees here and.support this board.

Bottom line with GH is that you need months with it not weeks and its not gonna do everything for you you still gotta break your ass like you have been to get the most out of it. You don't need to know too much more just decide on a brand, make.sure you have enough to run 6iu for 6 months. that's roughly 1100iu that you would need or 11 kits. Inject the GH IM not Sub-Q, and I could go on for 5 more paragraphs about how it effects the body and what you will see from it. But my story may not be yours, you have the basics just make.a.decision and be patient, you can stay on GH for a year or 2 if you have the cash to keep up with it but 6 months is really needed.

Now this is the info i was really looking for, but the other stuff was good too. THANK YOU ALL!!!! I am gonna just run a low dose test in-between cycles from now on. And when i save enough GH up i am gonna do a 6 month run to get my feet wet!!!! Still if anyone ever wants a trade just let me know, any amount is welcome. Till Next time Go Big and GoPro!!!!!!!!!

gfisback
07-17-2013, 01:17 AM
I think HGH is excellent for maintaining gains.

Boltbreaker
07-17-2013, 01:43 AM

Yep 2ius and I felt arthritic, hands numb and carpelled plus adema in my feet good shit

Boltbreaker
07-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Whats the best time for injection?

If you start 2iu or less just bang it first thing in the am once you go up to 4iu or so split half am half post workout, dont waste it at bed thats when you have free GH

REDRUM
07-17-2013, 05:46 AM
I personally think this is a bit extreme and if you find it necessary to do this every go around you need a source much higher up the food chain. Guys with yrs of experience have their distribution locked in with registered pharmaceutical companies in Asia and that doesn't mean China all the time. Oxide was one of the best brands that ever came out, it had a short run because steroprom, it's owner died tragically in an accident a week before it's official launch but because he was connected to men that have been doing this since the 90s kept it alive and going for as long as the.contract with distributors of the raw material ran out. Without tooting my own horn to loudly trust me I don't speak on issues unless I know what I'm talking about as I've been doing this since anabolics were still legal and even though UG labs have been around for quite some time they didn't explode until they shut down every Mexican source and locked up a lot of the original guys who did this. By the end of 2005 UG labs were the norm and the gold standard wasn't backed by the product it was backed by the screen name selling it was respected through the community. And it still is that way, the gear will eventually speak for itself but the sources name needs to ring a bell when it used to be the pharmaceutical company is what rang true. You naturally had to trust them to deliver, but an amp of Organon Deca from a trusted person, no need to worry GH from Serono or Genentech no need to worry, these are world wide companies with millions if not billions in sales from all they produce not just AAS. Watson IMO is the most trusted generic company in America, from their test cyp, their deca, soma, ******** and on and on you get a script for TRT odds are you are getting Watson that is a gold standard product that I have nothing to worry about.

This went off topic somewhat, but what it boils down to if you need to run a mass spec on everything you get, than your source has a shitty distributor plain and simple and you need to find an apex source not a bottom feeder which it sounds like you have. Realize that many of the.sources across all boards use the same Asian connection, so with them having so many clients they don't worry as much as the liscenced selective ones that put you on a level that most guys can't touch..

and please don't take this as me.slamming you more me opening your eyes to how this works, I know how it works which is why I'm saying what I'm saying, if I didn't this post wouldn't be here

REDRUM

HFO3
07-17-2013, 06:37 AM
If you really want to keep your gains and add some, think about slin, research it and find a protocol that is well versed, referenced by vets who use itor train others. mike Arnold has a successful protocol for slin, I've seen his results from others who used it. When done correct, the results are amazing. you'll save a ton of cash, be leaner and bigger.

HGH to maintain gains from a or many cycles is an expensive idea that will not yield the results you want, without continuing the use of AAS.
What have you gained?
Whats your BMI?
What are realistically thinking you'll maintain with HGH and no gear?

What pct do you have planned?
Have you considered HRT..?

Dam, didn't mean to 20 q you, lol
Fyi, no, I've never used slin but I have considered it, maybe this year, who knows. You gotta have your "A" game on for sure.

Gopro
07-17-2013, 06:46 AM
If you really want to keep your gains and add some, think about slin, research it and find a protocol that is well versed, referenced by vets who use itor train others. mike Arnold has a successful protocol for slin, I've seen his results from others who used it. When done correct, the results are amazing. you'll save a ton of cash, be leaner and bigger.

HGH to maintain gains from a or many cycles is an expensive idea that will not yield the results you want, without continuing the use of AAS.
What have you gained?
Whats your BMI?
What are realistically thinking you'll maintain with HGH and no gear?

What pct do you have planned?
Have you considered HRT..?

Dam, didn't mean to 20 q you, lol
Fyi, no, I've never used slin but I have considered it, maybe this year, who knows. You gotta have your "A" game on for sure.

I have ran slin and had great results, i really reseached it and have a good system down. Only had a problem once and that was because i missed my meal 2 hours after i took it. Ended up eating everything in the house that i could get my hands no. It was scary as fuck but i got it under control. I absolutely love the pumps you get off of slin. Sometimes i cant even finish out my sets cause they are so dang painful. The longest i ran it was 1 month, but i took breaks during that time also. Didnt want to become dependent. I didnt think of using it between cycles!!! Good idea man. I am going to be jumping on HRT/TRT as soon as i want. Just got to stop all test, let my levels tank, and then go to the VA for blood test and once they see my levels are shit, then i have it free for life. The VA pays for all my stuff. No need for insurance. Gotta love being a VET!!!

HFO3
07-17-2013, 07:02 AM
I have ran slin and had great results, i really reseached it and have a good system down. Only had a problem once and that was because i missed my meal 2 hours after i took it. Ended up eating everything in the house that i could get my hands no. It was scary as fuck but i got it under control. I absolutely love the pumps you get off of slin. Sometimes i cant even finish out my sets cause they are so dang painful. The longest i ran it was 1 month, but i took breaks during that time also. Didnt want to become dependent. I didnt think of using it between cycles!!! Good idea man. I am going to be jumping on HRT/TRT as soon as i want. Just got to stop all test, let my levels tank, and then go to the VA for blood test and once they see my levels are shit, then i have it free for life. The VA pays for all my stuff. No need for insurance. Gotta love being a VET!!!

Cool, I would like to know your protocol, pm it to me if you want. Free HRT? You paid for it bro,it was included in your package, vets deserve it, IMO.
Slin dependency is from longer runs, you lose sensitivity from high dosages also. 6 weeks is what I've read is good per run. However, I've only read a lot about it, never used it. I will one day when I am in the right place to do so.

Hrt is a safe and certain way to keep your gains, 200-300mg per week is plenty for most of us to maintain almost everything. I rarely lose any thing after I blast, I also don't pack on a whole lot either. This is partly why I'm considering slin. massive AAS cycles aren't the way I wanna go. I think Hgh, slin and mild AAS use is a much better way to get to the next level for me. I can't prove it personally, yet! Time will tell, lol

you might be able to get HGH from the VA, do some research, ya never know...

Gopro
07-17-2013, 07:36 AM
I have a huge thread on skin over on ology. When i get up in the morning i will PM ya the type up i did on it, it also has my protcol on it. Your carbs and sugars 45 mins befroe injections and meal 2 hours afterward are kay to slin safety and proper use.

BIGBOSS
07-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Woow! This is.a.good.thread. I was considering HGH in the future also
But it seems.to expensive. $2000 per year! I will give it a shot soon.
Thanks for all the good info.

youngtricep98
07-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Woow! This is.a.good.thread. I was considering HGH in the future also
But it seems.to expensive. $2000 per year! I will give it a shot soon.
Thanks for all the good info.

the brotherhood should all pitch in and get a FAT bulk discount and save us some money lol