PDA

View Full Version : i think i have gyno what should i do (suggestion post)

youngtricep98
07-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Ive noticed a few guys who had/have been battling flare ups of gyno hope this helps.

the first thing you need to do is go through your cycle along with your daily routine.

what compounds am i running? is this estrogen induced or prolactin induced gyno?

A)what can cause estogen induced gyno?
-bf% too high
-sodium intake(seems to make it worse or at least look worse)
-no AI (some people were gifted with the estrogen resiliency. and dont have to run an AI) obviously if your reading this post its not you.
-Dbol, Anadrol, High test dosages (yes your body cannot use all the tesosterone so it converts into estrogen)
^examine your dosages with these compounds. its not a race fellas its a marathon, and running massive dosages can screw you up

there are some other variables but these are the most common

B)what can cause prolacting induced gyno?
-19nor Steroids, Tren A, Tren E, NPP and Deca
-not running a dopamine agonist (prolactin blocker) such as prami or caber
along with the variables stated above. now obviously if your combining these variables from A and B then your in quite a predicament.

What do i do once ive narrowed my culprite?
Go get bloods done. this will help you identify the main cause and type of gyno.

possible combos of meds that help combat gyno

prami/caber w/letro and aromasin/adex finisher for rebound from letro- for prolactin induced gyno.
aromasin w/letro - for estrogen induced gyno
some react better with adex than aromasin so if thats you go ahead.

vets or pct experts please chime in, i just thought this would help because gyno is never a fun experience. im estrogen sensitive so every cycle is a battle for me

Gopro
07-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Aro or letro protocal. I had slight gyno and jumped on letro and it killed it fast, but killed my estro levels, but took care of it.

MuscleAddiction
07-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Ive noticed a few guys who had/have been battling flare ups of gyno hope this helps.

the first thing you need to do is go through your cycle along with your daily routine.

what compounds am i running? is this estrogen induced or prolactin induced gyno?

A)what can cause estogen induced gyno?
-bf% too high
-sodium intake(seems to make it worse or at least look worse)
-no AI (some people were gifted with the estrogen resiliency. and dont have to run an AI) obviously if your reading this post its not you.
-Dbol, Anadrol, High test dosages (yes your body cannot use all the tesosterone so it converts into estrogen)
^examine your dosages with these compounds. its not a race fellas its a marathon, and running massive dosages can screw you up

there are some other variables but these are the most common

B)what can cause prolacting induced gyno?
-19nor Steroids, Tren A, Tren E, NPP and Deca
-not running a dopamine agonist (prolactin blocker) such as prami or caber
along with the variables stated above. now obviously if your combining these variables from A and B then your in quite a predicament.

What do i do once ive narrowed my culprite?
Go get bloods done. this will help you identify the main cause and type of gyno.

possible combos of meds that help combat gyno

prami/caber w/letro- for prolactin induced gyno.
aromasin w/letro- for estrogen induced gyno
some react better with adex than aromasin so if thats you go ahead.

vets or pct experts please chime in, i just thought this would help because gyno is never a fun experience. im estrogen sensitive so every cycle is a battle for me

Pretty good outline of protocol...as far as Letro remember there is rebound so yes running another AI like Adex or Asin is mandatory, running Letro at 2.5mg ED is a good dose to run, and also Letro takes some time to build up in your system once you start it. Caber is best used as Prami sides suck...and DO NOT use research chems, IMO too risky for what we are doing, spend the coin and get all pharm grade AI's and prolactin control support supps...no regrets this way. Don't let gyno flare up...if you have it don't overuse AAS that will flare it up...common sense. Always use an AI on cycle period!!! And blood work...pre/mid/post PCT...or if you cruise like me then 4 weeks into your cruise.

youngtricep98
07-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Pretty good outline of protocol...as far as Letro remember there is rebound so yes running another AI like Adex or Asin is mandatory, running Letro at 2.5mg ED is a good dose to run, and also Letro takes some time to build up in your system once you start it. Caber is best used as Prami sides suck...and DO NOT use research chems, IMO too risky for what we are doing, spend the coin and get all pharm grade AI's and prolactin control support supps...no regrets this way. Don't let gyno flare up...if you have it don't overuse AAS that will flare it up...common sense. Always use an AI on cycle period!!! And blood work...pre/mid/post PCT...or if you cruise like me then 4 weeks into your cruise.

thank you for the chime in and stating the rebound of letro, i forgot to add the adex or aromasin into the prolactin combo as well

MuscleAddiction
07-16-2013, 09:04 PM
thank you for the chime in and stating the rebound of letro, i forgot to add the adex or aromasin into the prolactin combo as well

My pleasure!

BIGBOSS
07-17-2013, 01:53 AM
You need some Estro blocker asap! Arimadex is really good.

president
08-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Letro/ aro works well.

HDMUSCLE
08-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Letro works great for Gyno. As already mentioned beware of rebound.