PDA

View Full Version : GH or peptides.

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 01:04 AM
I really want to run hgh. I was thining about just running pepetides GHRP-6 and MODGRF29 instead of GH becuase its comes out cheaper not tons cheaper but enought to make a differnce. Is it worth it though? I dont really have 1000 to spend on anyhting let alone something that wont be worth it. running 4+ius a day of GH is just way out of my price range. should i spend the $ on the peptides at least or should i just put both to the side for now?

Joker
07-18-2013, 01:14 AM
I'll be honest with you. AlL the money in the world spent on peptides will not equal a good gh run. IMO
you find some good gh and run it for 6months to a year and you'll see some magic.
I'd rather run slin then peps.. IMO
I'M not saying they don't have their place. ... But just not the same as gh.
You can find some decently priced gh.... Just gotta look around ; )

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 01:16 AM
Even at $200 a kit 4ius a day is 20 ius a week. thats a lot of momney for someone like me i literally am low class america i dont make shit and where i live cost of living is very high. I would love to give slin a run but it scares me lol

Joker
07-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Even at $200 a kit 4ius a day is 20 ius a week. thats a lot of momney for someone like me i literally am low class america i dont make shit and where i live cost of living is very high. I would love to give slin a run but it scares me lol

That's were knowledge is power my friend. Respect slin and reap its rewards.. abuse it or mistreat it ..... well death is the result.
Biggest thing is knowing yourself. Knowing your diet and knowing when to consume the right carbs and the right amounts. And stay away from fats. Lol

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Well im hiring someone to handle my diet aspec since i suck at that. everytime i read about slin i feel like i get more confused lol theres so many people doing so many differenct things.

Joker
07-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Well if you're hiring someone on diet advice. Make sure they know how to fucking use slin.. lol that's all. ...

Another thing. Start slow. .. more is not better. ...

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 01:47 AM
well i didnt tell them i was using slin becuase i wasnt planning on it but its interesting to me lol.

49ER
07-18-2013, 01:51 AM
If the money is a little funny stick to aas I used good hgh 3 months but stopped because the sides outweighed the benefits. Even at 5ius a day I didn't see anything incredible some test and tren will give more results then that. It probably needs to be run past 6 months to really see the benefits imo

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 01:59 AM
ill be running a nice cycle but i wanted to add an extra edge. but i just cant seem to make the GH add up to the cost =/ but now im diging into this slin topic a big more lol. my friend ran it suceffulyy and blew up. ive always just been to nervous to even dig into it

49ER
07-18-2013, 02:01 AM
ill be running a nice cycle but i wanted to add an extra edge. but i just cant seem to make the GH add up to the cost =/ but now im diging into this slin topic a big more lol. my friend ran it suceffulyy and blew up. ive always just been to nervous to even dig into it

It doesn't draw my attention too much anything that has the capability to kill me in 1 shot I'll pass I know it can be done safely just not for me

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 02:04 AM
hahah i think the ability for it to kill me draws me in a little more but has kept me from doing it as well. i want to run epo to but just keep holding off for now. but can i would love to run sline and put on some good size during my next bulk

Joker
07-18-2013, 02:09 AM
If the money is a little funny stick to aas I used good hgh 3 months but stopped because the sides outweighed the benefits. Even at 5ius a day I didn't see anything incredible some test and tren will give more results then that. It probably needs to be run past 6 months to really see the benefits imo

At least 6 months. You're right.

superbee
07-18-2013, 02:36 AM
HGH + IGF1 + Test

My serostim source run out, now im deciding whether or not to bite the bullet and try chinese GH.. I probably should.. I'm old and need it

sofargone561
07-18-2013, 03:09 AM
At least 6 months. You're right.
thats where the broke part comes in. =/ 1 kit is a lot and i mean A LOT of $ to me and needed like 10 for a year is nuts! id rather buy test and dbol and shit lol and now possibly slin!

HGH + IGF1 + Test

My serostim source run out, now im deciding whether or not to bite the bullet and try chinese GH.. I probably should.. I'm old and need it
yeah thats a klot of $ for me lol

Gopro
07-18-2013, 04:48 AM
hahah i think the ability for it to kill me draws me in a little more but has kept me from doing it as well. i want to run epo to but just keep holding off for now. but can i would love to run sline and put on some good size during my next bulk

Why run EPO? Its expensive and you can run certain AAS's that do the same thing, increase red blood cells. I think Anadrol does even. You got to be careful when you start playing with your red blood cell count!!! Gotta give blood at the right time and shit. I know one of the guys at my gym uses EPO and he has to drain his won blood cause when it is to thick you cannot give blood at a blood bank or alteast the one he normally goes to. His blood looked like sludge it was so thick when i saw him drain his own with this sterile setup he has at home. Was sick!!!

BlueJayMuscle
07-19-2013, 12:54 AM
I like running igf1-lr3 at 120mcg post workout for 20 days on then 20 days off and repeat 3x then take a few months break. Definitely reap the leaning benefits of HGH (not necessarily the injury prevention/healing benefits though).

I've tried slin and gone all out with the timing etc with humalog and in my opinion it's not worth it unless bodybuilding is your career. Ends up consuming your thoughts. Ex "Oh fuck I may not get my shake in at 75 min after my last one"

Joker
07-19-2013, 01:01 AM
I like running igf1-lr3 at 120mcg post workout for 20 days on then 20 days off and repeat 3x then take a few months break. Definitely reap the leaning benefits of HGH (not necessarily the injury prevention/healing benefits though).

I've tried slin and gone all out with the timing etc with humalog and in my opinion it's not worth it unless bodybuilding is your career. Ends up consuming your thoughts. Ex "Oh fuck I may not get my shake in at 75 min after my last one"

Excellent point you made. I was actually questioning that very thing myself. (Is this guy even at a competitive level)

BJM is 110% correct. Unless competitive BB is in your horizon then there's no need for slin... imo

sofargone561
07-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Why run EPO? Its expensive and you can run certain AAS's that do the same thing, increase red blood cells. I think Anadrol does even. You got to be careful when you start playing with your red blood cell count!!! Gotta give blood at the right time and shit. I know one of the guys at my gym uses EPO and he has to drain his won blood cause when it is to thick you cannot give blood at a blood bank or alteast the one he normally goes to. His blood looked like sludge it was so thick when i saw him drain his own with this sterile setup he has at home. Was sick!!!
need to take shit to think the blood out there brother i know a few people that run epo. yes drol ups your rbcs but i dont like drol and i get bad gyno from it. high levels of eq do it as well. theres a long story behind why im going to run epo

ill have to look into that. thanks

Excellent point you made. I was actually questioning that very thing myself. (Is this guy even at a competitive level)

BJM is 110% correct. Unless competitive BB is in your horizon then there's no need for slin... imo
yeah dont plan on BB and after doing some more research into slin as much as it ineterest me its put on the back back burner for now lol im going to stick to what i know and what i need. not trying to get ahead of myself

Joker
07-19-2013, 01:19 AM
Smart man ; )