View Full Version : nolva

Dago
07-19-2013, 01:42 AM
My boy says nolva is a no no on test tren e cycle. I know tren sides would be more from progesterone but im also on a nice dose of test and I am a bit sensitive to estrogen related sides that can cone from just test e..feedback thoughts etc..thnx

Joker
07-19-2013, 01:50 AM
My boy says nolva is a no no on test tren e cycle. I know tren sides would be more from progesterone but im also on a nice dose of test and I am a bit sensitive to estrogen related sides that can cone from just test e..feedback thoughts etc..thnx

What exactly is your question ?

Also what dosage are you running your tren at and I'm assuming its tren-e correct ?

jdb3
07-19-2013, 02:46 AM
why would you take nolva whoel on cycle? If your using it pct, it doesn't matter what you ran..tren/deca whatever...Are you saying you want to use some type of estro blocker? If so go with adex or aromisn

bbcoach
07-19-2013, 04:33 AM
What exactly is your question ?

Also what dosage are you running your tren at and I'm assuming its tren-e correct ?

I think his question is?..... Is it ok to take nolva during a test cycle for estrogen worries?
he has estrogen related sides from his test cycel and wondering what should be taken for help...

www.37
07-19-2013, 04:55 AM
I woudl use adex or aromasin on cycle along with caber. Nolva clomid aromasin for pct.

Joker
07-19-2013, 05:14 AM
I think his question is?..... Is it ok to take nolva during a test cycle for estrogen worries?
he has estrogen related sides from his test cycel and wondering what should be taken for help...

Thank you for clearing that up for me. ... I was being sarcastic in my questions. ...

bbcoach
07-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Thank you for clearing that up for me. ... I was being sarcastic in my questions. ...

sorry brother.. I was just trying be helpful sometimes questions get confusing....lol

Joker
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM
sorry brother.. I was just trying be helpful sometimes questions get confusing....lol

Its all good in the hood pimpn ; )

Joker
07-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Ok...... I was a little busy last night and couldn't respond to this right away... ( Sorry.... Family comes first)

now i do believe your question is .... is it ok to run Nolvadex DURING your cycle because you're worried about estro sides.
like JD said ...why would you wanna do that.... now have i heard of guys running NOLV during cycle...yes and i think it's pointless.... Matter a fact one response i heard "it's like wearing a seatbelt when driving" well idk about you....... but seat belts fucking suck...... my point being.... you running nolv during your cycle is robbing yourself from potential gains...... " But Irish if i run nolv during cycle...im like extra protected from gyno...kinda like wearing two condoms" NOPE.... That's what AI'S are for..... ex: ( adex or arom. ) The difference..... One blocks estrogen while the other prevents the body from synthsyzing it....
not trying to be a dick.........but i suggest you read up on SERMS and AI'S and what their functions are and how to run them properly.....

Now onto the meat and potatoes =)

so you're running tren ehhhhh

i want you to try this and it's worked for several guys that I've had try it.... this was recommended by a friend from another board who is an avid believer in this concept ...and after running it myself ...so am I...

if you're GYNO prone and worried while running a cycle....
1. get yourself a good AI..... FROM A REPUTABLE SRC...
2. I want you to run the tren at 500-600mg a week BUT i want you to run the test at a low dose..... Preferably 200mg a week.. i could get into the science of it ( the binding effects and all that good shit) and explain but this thing is longer then i intended...so just do what the fuck i say..... Trust me ; )
3. if you notice a libido drop....correct sides with a good dose of prop...but be careful...test is test and too much will raise sides you are trying to avoid.....
4. get yourself a good supply of caber. this will also help with the tren sides ( if you are tren sensitive)

so.......to sum this lesson up....... you DO NOT RUN nolv during cycle..... period.... end of discussion....... that is what an AI is for..... k brother.......

thank you and have a good day... =)

Dago
07-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Let me clear something up for you JOKER talk to me like you got some fucking sense/respect or don't bother saying shit in anything I post period. I been lifting weights since I was 14 years old started playing with gear in 08 i'm 214 lbs with a decent bf% and the goal is 225 lean. I know about caber...adex ..others.I'm asking is there some kind of conflict or something I wasn't aware of mixing tren-e ( YES tren-e ) and nolva. I get a little puffy in the nips when on high doses of test and dbol of course. I have read that using 10-15 mgs of nolva while ON cycle can prevent gyno from occurring just only difference in my understanding is adex cuts estro by 50% letro by 90% or more ( used Ietro once for gyno issues shit made my finger nails stop growing fucked with my libido all kinds of good shit but did clear up my gyno ) and nolva basically lestsit float free in the body not cutting it just preventing it from causing sides. My current cycle is 375mg test-e 200mg tren-e every 5th day and using tbol every 8 hrs 20mg wake up 20mg preworkout 10mg bedtime half life being 8 hrs I am trying to keep blood levels steady and its working i'm gaining nice qualtity muscle. As I said I was asking because I thought maybe there could be something between mixing nolva and tren I wasn't aware of like mixing certain drugs isn't good like Speed and sleeping pills.....safety question more than anything.

Joker
07-19-2013, 10:45 PM
K bro.... Good luck ; )

Btw..... drop the test to 200 and raise the tren... ( tren-e ) ; )
To 500-600
You'll Thank me.
Good luck =)

mattyice
07-19-2013, 11:11 PM

Nolva is fine with test and tren. Try Caber and Aromasin. As for a SERM... Torem works very well @ 60mg. Good luck bro!

Joker
07-19-2013, 11:28 PM
Nolva is fine with test and tren. Try Caber and Aromasin. As for a SERM... Torem works very well @ 60mg. Good luck bro!

As far as not having any conflict ...YES ...BUT it should only be used during pct. Assuming he does pct.
Arom or adex during cycle. I'm an adex guy but it's personal preference really.

Adex .50 eod or e3d depending on your needs
Arom 12.5 eod or e3d " "
Caber .50 e3d

As far as tore... I've heard good things about it but haven't ran it personally.
And nolvadex ( tamoxifen) and tore are both SERMS ... just to clear that up hommie =)

mattyice
07-19-2013, 11:47 PM
Yep... for a serm I prefer Torem. And for AI I prefer asin... caber over prami. If I get a bit of early gyno... I would occasionally blast Nolva for 3-7 days during cycle, because I dont want breasts. No negative sides. But I was running +5g's a week.

Joker
07-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Yep... for a serm I prefer Torem. And for AI I prefer asin... caber over prami. If I get a bit of early gyno... I would occasionally blast Nolva for 3-7 days during cycle, because I dont want breasts. No negative sides. But I was running +5g's a week.

5g Holy shit... lil hungry ehhhh lmao =)

mattyice
07-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Yeh... was stupid... but I got fucken ripped up and strong as a bull, now I just fat and strong as a bull. lol

FrankTheTank
07-22-2013, 09:58 PM
I tried the whole running tren higher then test thing awhile back. I have a feeling the same guy you're talking about that told you about it, told me about it...LOL

I was like a walking zombie! No energy and just felt run down.

Joker
07-22-2013, 10:04 PM
I tried the whole running tren higher then test thing awhile back. I have a feeling the same guy you're talking about that told you about it, told me about it...LOL

Walking zombie from what. Lack of sleep ?
Also what were the doses and for how long of a run.
??

JM750
07-22-2013, 10:11 PM

I was running high doses of tren ace and I always run high doses of test and I had days I was so lethargic I stayed in bed all day. Got sick of it and dropped the tren

www.37
07-22-2013, 10:46 PM
I was running high doses of tren ace and I always run high doses of test and I had days I was so lethargic I stayed in bed all day. Got sick of it and dropped the tren
What was your prolactin levels? I felt the same on high dose of tren until caber. Caber is awesome.

mattyice
07-22-2013, 11:56 PM

Yeah... not slamming Joker, but several bros have tried to convince me the "science" of tren being 5x more affinty to bind to the same receptor as Test... is is conjecture, sure it sounds good...and makes sense, but the sides are no better with tren high. I will always run test as my main compound...

mattyice
07-22-2013, 11:56 PM
What was your prolactin levels? I felt the same on high dose of tren until caber. Caber is awesome.

Yes... Caber is good shit.

Joker
07-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Yeah... not slamming Joker, but several bros have tried to convince me the "science" of tren being 5x more affinty to bind to the same receptor as Test... is is conjecture, sure it sounds good...and makes sense, but the sides are no better with tren high. I will always run test as my main compound...

Its all good brother. ... I've personally ran tren both ways. ... for me and quite a few other guys for that matter have been seeing the same results. Not trying to reinvent the wheel but it works. .. (for most guys)
Have you personally ran a trt dose with a higher tren dose?
Everyone will respond to hormones differently .... thats the beauty of all this. .. The combinations and cycle stacks and approaches are endless.
I'm not disagreeing with you on running test as your main compound and truthfully I preach that to anyone new to AAS but as far as addressing sides with tren..... this has worked for me and several other guys. ...

JM750
07-23-2013, 12:08 AM

I always run caber.

Walker
07-23-2013, 12:10 AM
tren and deca are 19nor testosterone molecules, meaning a carbon atom is missing from the 19th position. using an AI should control the estrogen and prolactin side effects. if your gyno prone, IMO, I'd stay away from nolvadex while using these two compounds. there are tons of threads about whether tren and deca up-regulates progesterone receptors and a lot of debate about it. i run deca the most, but take prami daily from my doctor and have for over 5 yrs. he knows everything i use, GH and gear.

good luck Dago!

FrankTheTank
07-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Walking zombie from what. Lack of sleep ?
Also what were the doses and for how long of a run.
??

600mg Tren E a week
250mg Test E a week

I didn't use any caber or anything. Maybe the lack of energy was from getting less sleep, tren does effect my sleep a little but nothing crazy. But I understand the thought behind running tren higher than test. Maybe I'll give it a try again one day.

Joker
07-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Also try running caber during your run. I most deff would ...