PDA

View Full Version : sponsor turnover....

BIG_NICE
07-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Anyone know why we've seen so much turnover as far as the sponsors go? Old ones disappearing and new ones popping up. Worse than the rapid turnover of "trainers" at LA Fitness lol.

sofargone561
07-21-2013, 03:16 AM
becuase guys get into the game unprepared or get geedy and decide to rip people off. or they start a lab and dont see how much work the actual business end of it is and get overwelhmed and never recover.

Joker
07-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Anyone know why we've seen so much turnover as far as the sponsors go? Old ones disappearing and new ones popping up. Worse than the rapid turnover of "trainers" at LA Fitness lol.

Yeah well. ... You guys are fucking stuck with me.
Hehe =)

Gopro
07-21-2013, 03:18 AM
becuase guys get into the game unprepared or get geedy and decide to rip people off. or they start a lab and dont see how much work the actual business end of it is and get overwelhmed and never recover.

Very true. I think its more they dont see how much work it is, or dont have the right connects to channel their products through.

BIG_NICE
07-21-2013, 03:21 AM
It just make me question the legitimacy and potency of their gear. I've used three on here and strongly question if it was dosed or made correctly.

sofargone561
07-21-2013, 03:28 AM
It just make me question the legitimacy and potency of their gear. I've used three on here and strongly question if it was dosed or made correctly.
yeah unfortinetly i just assume all the gear i get is underdosed. my prop certainlt isnt pip like a bitch lol. its so much cheaper to make your own shit but its such a pain in the ass i still rather buy from someone i know i can trust lol. id rather pay the extra $ to not do the work

Gopro
07-21-2013, 03:39 AM

Thats why you go with the sponsors you know are good. But i like to give most sponsors, even new ones, the chance to show their worth. There are plenty of sponsors who have been on here a very long time and have all the backing of people and reviews to show it. If you dont think they are good done try them. And if they are under dosed i can usually tell from my gains and sides, cause my diet never changes except to support the added mass i have gained. And if they are a lil under dosed i just up the dose a tad. You get what you pay for really, but that not true for all.

4everstrong
07-21-2013, 04:55 AM
Having your own lab is a lot of work and most people dont understand that. Its not a easy way out or a easy way to make cash..

ErikGearhead
07-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Having your own lab is a lot of work and most people dont understand that. Its not a easy way out or a easy way to make cash..

It's a 7 day a week job. If I don't answer emails for more than 12 hours, I get people spamming me with "DID YOU GET MY ORDER?"

1 hour later: "??????"

2 hours later: "DUDE DID YOU GET MY ORDER?????!?!? I SENT IT MONEY IN MINUTES"

I don't think a lot of people realize what a task it is to take on, by yourself anyway.

JM750
07-21-2013, 10:17 AM
It's a 7 day a week job. If I don't answer emails for more than 12 hours, I get people spamming me with "DID YOU GET MY ORDER?"

I don't think a lot of people realize what a task it is to take on, by yourself anyway.

Ooh fuck those assholes! I could never deal with that end of the business.

JM750
07-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah well. ... You guys are fucking stuck with me.
Hehe =)

Ooh fuck no!

bigdude
07-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Thats why you go with the sponsors you know are good. But i like to give most sponsors, even new ones, the chance to show their worth. There are plenty of sponsors who have been on here a very long time and have all the backing of people and reviews to show it. If you dont think they are good done try them. And if they are under dosed i can usually tell from my gains and sides, cause my diet never changes except to support the added mass i have gained. And if they are a lil under dosed i just up the dose a tad. You get what you pay for really, but that not true for all.

Real talk bro

Joker
07-21-2013, 02:22 PM

I'll take the fucking pepsi challenge against any Watson or pharma you can get your hands on. That's how confident I am in my gear

(I may sound cocky BUT that's because I am and I know what I have. .....BOOM bitcheeeeeeezzzzzz)

beanlicker
07-21-2013, 03:02 PM

Like all boards do, BOP gives new sources a trial run, but if they don't hold up their end, they are released from the board. That is why you have seen some sources come and go. But, BOP also has at least 5 proven sources that have been here for over a year as well as several others who not been here a full year, but have still proven to be reliable. To determine which sources are reliable, it is up to each member to read the source feedback threads and make their own decision.

You should be glad there is a turnover here, because it shows two things.....

First, that PAIN is bringing in new sources to compete with existing sources which helps to keep prices competitive and secondly that sources are held to a standard here and if they fall short, they aren't allowed to keep sourcing. This is not the case on all other boards.

Joker
07-21-2013, 03:08 PM

This says it all.
Some guys seem to forget the big picture. (Your not the only one ordering)
But any vet that knows the game ..knows to pull the trigger once they know and feel comfortable. ..I see this behavior mostly with the newbs....

Gopro
07-21-2013, 03:12 PM
^^^^^Truth, and that, my friends, is how you know the BrothHood is the best of the best!!!

lith56
07-21-2013, 04:15 PM
I'll take the fucking pepsi challenge against any Watson or pharma you can get your hands on. That's how confident I am in my gear

(I may sound cocky BUT that's because I am and I know what I have. .....BOOM bitcheeeeeeezzzzzz)

Joker, you are a total fucking whack job. I pretty much log in here to see what the hell came out of your mouth now. You have me curious bout this gear of yours due to the fact that you're so damn cocky and confident. Sucks cause Im nearing the end of a cycle and pretty much have the next ready to go. I may extend this one a lil and need some more tren. Then we'll see what you're made of lol. All kidding aside, so far you've been a great addition to BOP

ErikGearhead
07-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Ooh fuck those assholes! I could never deal with that end of the business.
I do it with a smile. Most days...lol

Smoove
07-21-2013, 07:23 PM

Again my hats off to all of you. I couldnt deal with all the whining people. Props to all sponsors

Smoove
07-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Joker, you are a total fucking whack job. I pretty much log in here to see what the hell came out of your mouth now. You have me curious bout this gear of yours due to the fact that you're so damn cocky and confident. Sucks cause Im nearing the end of a cycle and pretty much have the next ready to go. I may extend this one a lil and need some more tren. Then we'll see what you're made of lol. All kidding aside, so far you've been a great addition to BOP

End of cycle? Money??? You dont need no money for Joker....................he gives out free shitt!!

Diesel22
07-21-2013, 08:58 PM

lol um i may be one of those bastards lmao. after being fucked by rhino i get so sketched out

sofargone561
07-21-2013, 09:01 PM

BOOM especially you guys who work and do this shit to. hell i have a hard enough time getting shit together and finding time to ship out stuff for when i trade with guys lol.

Joker
07-22-2013, 04:35 PM

(Elvis voice)
Thank you. ..Thank you very much ....uuhhhh huh ; )

BIGBOSS
07-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Much respect to the BROTHERS that make it all happen. There is no way I could do your job! All sponsors keep up the good work!

ErikGearhead
07-22-2013, 04:50 PM
lol um i may be one of those bastards lmao. after being fucked by rhino i get so sketched out

Nah, not even close. Last week I had three guys, on the same day, send me between 3-6 emails a piece within the span of an hour or two before I could respond. That's the kind of stuff I was referring to.
You're all good, Diesel. :cool:

BIG_NICE
07-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Like all boards do, BOP gives new sources a trial run, but if they don't hold up their end, they are released from the board. That is why you have seen some sources come and go. But, BOP also has at least 5 proven sources that have been here for over a year as well as several others who not been here a full year, but have still proven to be reliable. To determine which sources are reliable, it is up to each member to read the source feedback threads and make their own decision.

You should be glad there is a turnover here, because it shows two things.....

First, that PAIN is bringing in new sources to compete with existing sources which helps to keep prices competitive and secondly that sources are held to a standard here and if they fall short, they aren't allowed to keep sourcing. This is not the case on all other boards.

BL - i agree with that and thats why BOP is my only board of choice these days. i was just curious as to why so many sponsors are wiped off the map so fast. i liked sarc too, hoping he will be back at some point....

BIG_NICE
07-23-2013, 03:20 AM
(Elvis voice)
Thank you. ..Thank you very much ....uuhhhh huh ; )

makes me curious to check out ur stuff as well. jack nicolson played the joker and then heath ledger and they were both built like pussies..... hopefully they weren't on any joker gear..... but ur confidence does spark my curiosity about ur product......