PDA

View Full Version : AMERICAN FLAG FLYING UNDER MEXICAN FLAG, WTF??!!! IN RENO, NV.

HFO3
07-26-2013, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nal3RP9il3A

JM750
07-26-2013, 11:24 PM
This is old news bro.

49ER
07-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Viva mexico! Arriba arriba lol

49ER
07-26-2013, 11:34 PM
I dont think the man meant any harm or else he wouldn't even have the American flag up there it was a mexican bar or whatever it was people take stuff too serious sometimes.

JM750
07-26-2013, 11:46 PM
I dont think the man meant any harm or else he wouldn't even have the American flag up there it was a mexican bar or whatever it was people take stuff too serious sometimes.

You have to understand. A guy like this guy prolly did a couple tours in nam. They take that shit very serious. And IMO, rightfully so. No offense on my part to any mexicans, but it can be looked at as a slap in the face.

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:14 AM
i would have done the same fucking thing and i have not even served yet. this is total horse shit. that is a true american right there and he has my respect

JM750
07-27-2013, 12:25 AM
i would have done the same fucking thing and i have not even served yet. this is total horse shit. that is a true american right there and he has my respect

I agree. America has lost it's balls a long time ago. This guy has fucking balls.
Americans have been shaped into whimps who are afraid to stand up for what they believe in! Stand up for what is right.

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:29 AM
x2^ i agree 100%

49ER
07-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Dude its a frekin mexican bar! Quit it if a irish pub put up there flag would it be offensive?

Joker
07-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Dude its a frekin mexican bar! Quit it if a irish pub put up there flag would it be offensive?

God damn irish people.... always hanging there god damn mickflags.... jesus...
=)))

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:35 AM
im irish. if your in fucking america the america flag better but ABOVE all other flags #1 and #2 fucking mexicans. taking all our work and getting all these benafits witohout paying any taxes. i say we have a gray zone. one area is mexico the next area is the grey zone and the next is the us. if you can get throught the gray zone you get a free green card. only thing is the green zone is filled with land mines a river and sniper towers on the american side as well as the wall. oh yeah and its legal for americans to go in the towers and shoot at the people coming over with there own rifles for a small fee of course. BOOM instant border control and extra tax revenue

JM750
07-27-2013, 12:38 AM

Yes it would. It has nothing to do with race. In America, the flag always should be on top. It is America. And a lot of fucking people died so that we could proudly display that flag. So there is no way it should be on the bottom. The Red White and Blue stands for America. Not the race of Americans.

49ER
07-27-2013, 12:39 AM
im irish. if your in fucking america the america flag better but ABOVE all other flags #1 and #2 fucking mexicans. taking all our work and getting all these benafits witohout paying any taxes. i say we have a gray zone. one area is mexico the next area is the grey zone and the next is the us. if you can get throught the gray zone you get a free green card. only thing is the green zone is filled with land mines a river and sniper towers on the american side as well as the wall. oh yeah and its legal for americans to go in the towers and shoot at the people coming over with there own rifles for a small fee of course. BOOM instant border control and extra tax revenue
I could care less about politics Mexicans take the jobs no one wants u sound pretty racist bro just saying all I know is there's lazy fucks everywhere white mexican black welfare supplies all races depends where u live ur aggression is ridiculous

Joker
07-27-2013, 12:41 AM

From one mick to another. ... chillax ese'
Life is too fucking short Holmes. .. feel me =)

49ER
07-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Yes it would. It has nothing to do with race. In America, the flag always should be on top. It is America. And a lot of fucking people died so that we could proudly display that flag. So there is no way it should be on the bottom. The Red White and Blue stands for America. Not the race of Americans.

I see what ur saying I seriously doubt this little mexican owner did it in a negative way mexicans are like that look at there trucks with sheep and cows painted on the side lol

JM750
07-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Now I could see if people were bitching about a mexican flag or any other flag flying under the US flag in America. Cause I'm all for that. They are proud of their heritage as well and should be able to fly it, but not on top. If that guy cut the flag off with the American flag flying on top, I'd say that he was a fucking asshole. But that wasn't the case.

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:47 AM
I could care less about politics Mexicans take the jobs no one wants u sound pretty racist bro just saying all I know is there's lazy fucks everywhere white mexican black welfare supplies all races depends where u live ur aggression is ridiculous
lol sorry i did sound a little racist im not. i hate everyone of all colors and nationalitys even whites. i guess im kind of venting becuase theres a spanish guy at my work and no one undertsnad him at all hes a total fucking retard he literally doesnt do anything and makes like 3 bucks an hour more then me lol. so sometimes i get riled up over small things! one other thing though some imagrints ive met have been the most hionest nicest hard working people i have ever met in my life. i just kind of went off there lol

I see what ur saying I seriously doubt this little mexican owner did it in a negative way mexicans are like that look at there trucks with sheep and cows painted on the side lol
i dont think it was done in a negative way either. i just think as americans we need to have pride for our country. what happend to the days when troops came home we lined the streets waving flags and welcomed them home now they get fucking nothing we have no resperct for out country out troops or out flag

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:48 AM
Now I could see if people were bitching about a mexican flag or any other flag flying under the US flag in America. Cause I'm all for that. They are proud of their heritage as well and should be able to fly it, but not on top. If that guy cut the flag off with the American flag flying on top, I'd say that he was a fucking asshole. But that wasn't the case.
x2 i wouldnt have said anything and i would have thought he was an ass 2. if your in america fly the american flag on top. if your not in america fly teh american flag on top!!! lol ;)
but seriouly i have respect for this guy

JM750
07-27-2013, 12:54 AM
The troops also got spat on! These ppl enlisted in the military to serve their country. When the call of duty comes, they have to go. Unless they wimp out and go awol. And the US military does not raise wimps!
They raise brave men and women. You can blame our crooked politicians on us not being able to stand up for whet we as Americans believe in. They are slowly taking it all away.

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 12:59 AM
The troops also got spat on! These ppl enlisted in the military to serve their country. When the call of duty comes, they have to go. Unless they wimp out and go awol. And the US military does not raise wimps!
They raise brave men and women. You can blame our crooked politicians on us not being able to stand up for whet we as Americans believe in. They are slowly taking it all away.
exaclty. i knew a few people who enlisted in our military for to get citizenship. they have a lot of respect from me for that. a god friend of mines dad did that. hes an awesome guy that takes balls man. but our goverment really shits on out soldiers and the true heroes of this country. thats why i take the flag thing serious. it doesnt matter whos flag is up there. i dont care who you are what color you are or where your from you should respect america if your in america. I dont think these mexicans flew the america flag under theres on purpose or as a sing is disrespect at all. but the fact this guy stood up for somthing he beleived in made me very happy

JM750
07-27-2013, 01:03 AM
but the fact this guy stood up for somthing he beleived in made me very happy

Made me happy as well. Because we cant say a damn thing anymore. Because we dont want to fucking offend someone! WTF? Tired of this pussy ass attitude. Like I said, America has lost its balls. And that is a damn shame!

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Made me happy as well. Because we cant say a damn thing anymore. Because we dont want to fucking offend someone! WTF? Tired of this pussy ass attitude. Like I said, America has lost its balls. And that is a damn shame!
exactly. were a giant flappy lipped vagina of a country now. such a shame.

HFO3
07-27-2013, 02:45 AM
My 2 cents...

1. I didn't catch the date this happened, it doesn't make a fuck, it still happened and it shouldn't have, period.
2. It doesn't change the arrogance, lack of common sense, gross display of disrespect, disdain for America, her VETS, taxpayers who directly support many mexican illegals with social welfare, EXCELLENTT hospital/health care to name a few EXPENSIVE life changing things we provide for them that they're own country will not provide for them.
3. No American should have tolerance for this blatant disrespect.
5. In Mexico, they deport your American ass, no health care, no social welfare, nothing but jail-time until your ass is deported like a common criminal.
6. We are all immigrants here, for me, my grandparents conformed to America's way out of a thankful heart, respect to America, her VETS and her taxpaying citizens as they were welcomed here to give themselves, my parents, me and now my children a better life. That's a far fucken cry from hangin your countries flag ABOVE ours, it's total BULLSHIT and should not be tolerated.
7. One last thing, the imaginary line is moved farther and farther every single time we accept things like this via Political correctness, laziness, or by those self self righteous ass'es who sits idly by while judging those who stand against it.
Here's the new line...from 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-r0-WIYzUA

Gopro
07-27-2013, 02:54 AM
In any case its illegal. But i bet those mexicans didn't even know it was. I would have taken it down without causing a big scene.

HFO3
07-27-2013, 03:04 AM
I hear ya. I think I would have talked reasonably to the owner, asked him to take it down himself and placed his countries flag in its rightful place, underneath ours. The old guy was a VET, undoubtedly saw a lot of death and probably lost friends under the premise of FREEDOM and AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE.

They probably didn't know it was illegal, I didn't. It is common sense though, but if it were truly common, I guess more people would have it...

JM750
07-27-2013, 03:22 AM
When people stop watching the convoluted news, then they will be able to think for themselves!

sofargone561
07-27-2013, 03:23 AM
I hear ya. I think I would have talked reasonably to the owner, asked him to take it down himself and placed his countries flag in its rightful place, underneath ours. The old guy was a VET, undoubtedly saw a lot of death and probably lost friends under the premise of FREEDOM and AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE.

They probably didn't know it was illegal, I didn't. It is common sense though, but if it were truly common, I guess more people would have it...
hhmm didnt know it was illegal im glad i know now and yeah talking reasonably is always a good option aparently thats not a traint im known for. i tend to fly off the handle -_-

HFO3
07-27-2013, 03:56 AM
When people stop watching the convoluted news, then they will be able to think for themselves!

Sheople will always get their views from the television, its easy and doesn't require thinking. Everything is multiple choice.

Then their are people who read, know history, understand economics, have discernment and understand the direction the USA has been going for many decades.