Nitszo
07-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml @ 40ml
10g powder
15.3ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
6ml BB (15%)Melting @ 35C-40C

Issue 1:
Never seen this issue before, When pinched the deca between fingers, some melts and some doesn't (Like its been cut).
Didn't think much of it, Proceeded to use standard method via oven.
Issue 2:
DOES NOT MELT!!
Heated beyond 100C+ and stays in powder at bottom of beaker.
Half of it has melted, other half hasn't.
Issue 3:
IF the solvents were off, it shouldn't matter. It should still melt.. It would simply crash later into crystals.

Anyone got ideas? I think personally its bullshit Nandrolone that's been cut with a non-steroidal powder.

4everstrong
07-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Not trying to be a dick or anything but it does not seem like you know anything about brewing. #1 Do more research. #2 you dont cook steroids in the oven man lol. #3 Did you properly sterilize your beaker? (Explain how you did?)#4 Dont let the Temp get crazy high. It will hurt the hormone#5 I would NOT use 3% ba #6 Dont buy steroid powder from any source out there. #7 Find a source you trust that dont have bullshit reviews. #8 Dont just find a random recipe on the internet and expect its perfect.

jdb3
07-28-2013, 02:17 AM
who is cooking their posder in a oven lol!!! that will kill the hormone! Whast the prob your deca come in a brick? No big deal, break it up, and dissolve with 2/20. why use 3%....fuck that

sofargone561
07-28-2013, 02:33 AM
2/20 and dont use the oven brother it may be the powder but it also sounds like your brew methods are not spot on. as stated above to high of a temp will destroy the hormone

Joker
07-28-2013, 02:36 AM
who is cooking their posder in a oven lol!!! that will kill the hormone! Whast the prob your deca come in a brick? No big deal, break it up, and dissolve with 2/20. why use 3%....fuck that

Back in the day I used to get another substance in "brick" .. that would melt just fine ; )

All seriousness. . I once had 500g of test e melt on me in transit. When I received the package it looked like eq. Anyways. ..I threw it in the freezer for 15-20 mins..turned hard white like another similar substance. Broke the chunks up and went to town...

The gentleman up above needs to do a lil reading lol

sofargone561
07-28-2013, 02:37 AM
Back in the day I used to get another substance in "brick" .. that would melt just fine ; )

All seriousness. . I once had 500g of test e melt on me in transit. When I received the package it looked like eq. Anyways. ..I threw it in the freezer for 15-20 mins..turned hard white like another similar substance. Broke the chunks up and went to town...

bricks of flake make u need that head and shoulders!;)

JM750
07-28-2013, 02:39 AM

Where the fuck were you when I was paying 300 for an 8 ball?

jdb3
07-28-2013, 03:17 AM
I am notorious for my extreme mis-typing! lol

jdb3
07-28-2013, 03:27 AM
HERES YOU ANSWER: The Deca I recently done was also "bricked". 1) leave in original packaging and place that inside a heavy duty zip lock bag, place that bag inside another ziplock bag. 2) wrap with one of those rubber kitchen things you put wet dishes on (or something of that nature). 3)rubber mallet (don't use metal) ..smash it up into little chuncks 4)heat up all your solvents 5)add in chuncks of hormone and stir with glass stir rod...most will dissolve 6) placed mixture in hot ware bath for a few minutes ......mix again....BAM PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!! No big deal man, sometimes you get stuff in hardened form, not that out of the ordinary.

Nitszo
07-28-2013, 03:33 AM
I started at 35-40 degrees.
IT DID NOT MELT. So i raised it above 100 degrees and even switched from oven to stove top and it still doesn't melt.
I used to use the basskiller method via water, but I find the oven is much better.
I keep the oven on the melting points of the hormones... Why would this be an issue?
Yes, I am aware that it melts in transit and then freeze it back hard, It should melt fine without issues (mine doesn't).

Please share on how you cook,

Nitszo
07-28-2013, 03:35 AM
HERES YOU ANSWER: The Deca I recently done was also "bricked". 1) leave in original packaging and place that inside a heavy duty zip lock bag, place that bag inside another ziplock bag. 2) wrap with one of those rubber kitchen things you put wet dishes on (or something of that nature). 3)rubber mallet (don't use metal) ..smash it up into little chuncks 4)heat up all your solvents 5)add in chuncks of hormone and stir with glass stir rod...most will dissolve 6) placed mixture in hot ware bath for a few minutes ......mix again....BAM PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!! No big deal man, sometimes you get stuff in hardened form, not that out of the ordinary.

What I'm trying to get across is that I can melt this at 100+ degrees (remember deca is 35-40) and it DOES not melt.
Some melts, some doesn't.

Nitszo
07-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Providing that the oven is on the correct melting points (watching and seeing that it takes a long period of time to melt)
Why would an oven be a bad method over the water method?

The % of BA & BB is just what I have read quite alot... I never had an issue with this either.

Joker
07-28-2013, 05:02 AM
started at 35-40 degrees.
IT DID NOT MELT. So i raised it above 100 degrees and even switched from oven to stove top and it still doesn't melt.
I used to use the basskiller method via water, but I find the oven is much better.
I keep the oven on the melting points of the hormones... Why would this be an issue?
Yes, I am aware that it melts in transit and then freeze it back hard, It should melt fine without issues (mine doesn't).

Please share on how you cook,

Shit bro.... cook?? I'm to busy for that. I usually get take out. There's this Chinese spot down the street , best egg roll
Cat in the city!

www.37
07-28-2013, 05:08 AM
if you are stressed about quality of the powder you need to get a mass spec done. Then you can see how shitty your powder is lol

Nitszo
07-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Shit bro.... cook?? I'm to busy for that. I usually get take out. There's this Chinese spot down the street , best egg roll
Cat in the city!

Im guessing thats why they call you the joker, lol

@www.37, I would if i could man, canada for example.. where would you send it to get it checked? Its unreal, only thing i can do is blood test and honestly cannot be fucked but i guess i have too.

www.37
07-28-2013, 06:31 AM
would have no clue in canada. I would look at colleges.

Gopro
07-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Where the fuck were you when I was paying 300 for an 8 ball?

Bro, were the hell were you buying from..lol...I bet that shit had to be like 93% pure, or you were getting royally fucked lol!!!

jdb3
07-28-2013, 01:03 PM
What I'm trying to get across is that I can melt this at 100+ degrees (remember deca is 35-40) and it DOES not melt.
Some melts, some doesn't.
ahhhh.....damn man, sounds like you need a new supplier! it should melt like butter when exposed too 100

af86
07-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Sounds like a headache to me. I just let the pro's here do it

Gopro
07-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Ever fix the no melt issue???

DigitalAsh
08-06-2013, 07:21 AM
You guys need to relax a bit lol :P

Nothing wrong with using the oven to melt your solution down first, its alot more even heat than using the stove top and unless you stir constantly or have a fancy magnetic stir hot plate like a ugl then the oven is just the easiest way for the personal use brewer IMO. Now as for your deca not melting, are you talking about not melting when mixed with all solvents/oil etc as I assume or you are doing a melting point test? Do you have any raws left to do a melting point test? I would bring your temperature up to 150F at least bro with all your chems/oil/hormone mixed in a beaker. I actually do it with all chems/hormone and only about 30% of the oil first, heat until it dissolves and then add the rest and heat some more. If you are sure your BA/BB are actually BA/BB and are measured properly, and you bring the heat up to 150F or more even maybe and it still does not dissolve then I would agree your powders are impure. If you are making a very high dosage of deca though this could also happen, at 300mg/ml for example though you should definitely have no problem getting a nice clear solution after an hour or so at warm temp

jameslby
07-28-2017, 04:26 AM
Do u still need raws? Send me email, let's talk details. [email protected]

???iPhone??Tapatalk ??