PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Room Visit.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 05:48 AM
So today i had to go to the Emergency room because i had an infection/abcess in my lower left delt. They pulled 1 and 1/2 cc's of puss from it with a syringe. They gave me nausea meds cause i was puking and running a fever for a day and a half. They also put me on an antibiotic, and gave me pain meds. Shot me up with some good shit to make it so i was able to bear the pain. My BP was 168/87 due to the pain they said. If it doesn't go away they said they would have to cut me open and drain the pussy and build up. My lat was twice the size of the other one. Didn't have the cash to go really so thats why i waited to go and it fucked me up. Now i am at home running a fever pumped up on meds and on my 2nd day of no food or water basically. I am dreading the bills to come. Thats after i just got slammed with a 20,000 dollar medical bill From three month before. Fuck my life.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 05:51 AM
I will post some pics tomorrow.

HFO3
08-03-2013, 05:55 AM
First, that sucks to hear, Truly Wish you the best man...take care of yourself brother.

second, who's gear where you running? I am Assuming you're infection is from using dirty gear...?

Emericant
08-03-2013, 05:58 AM
damn bro sorry to hear!

hope they dont try and rape you.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 06:01 AM
First, that sucks to hear, Truly Wish you the best man...take care of yourself brother.

second, who's gear where you running? I am Assuming you're infection is from using dirty gear...?

Im not gonna say yet, i am waiting to see if any of the other spots i have pinned with the two vials swell the fuck up too. It could just be operator error. I thought it best to wait and see.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 06:02 AM
damn bro sorry to hear!

hope they dont try and rape you.

Its the medical system bro, all they do is fucking rape people. My CT scan from my last visit, 8,500 dollars. I had a CT scan this time to check the extent of the Abcess and i am ready to fucking cry when i get the bill.

R92
08-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Sorry to hear this bro I hope you pull through okay. Do you think it was the gear or poor sterilization on your part?

Gopro
08-03-2013, 06:15 AM
Sorry to hear this bro I hope you pull through okay. Do you think it was the gear or poor sterilization on your part?

Im honestly not sure, running gear right now that i never have before, so i got to wait and see if the other injection sites decide to fight back.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 06:17 AM

I told them a fucking finishing nail poke me a week ago so they wouldnt know i use gear, but if they have to open it up wont they see the oil in there with the pussy and blood???

Vino 1
08-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. U dont have insurance? I didn't for the longest time and yea I'm still paying but as long as your paying something they can't do shit. But I'm rebuilding my credit because of it.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. U dont have insurance? I didn't for the longest time and yea I'm still paying but as long as your paying something they can't do shit. But I'm rebuilding my credit because of it.

Its just depressing. I know you can make payments, but at 20,000 dollars thats a big payment each month even if they work with you, it not like a 20 or 30 dollar payment. And now i am gonna have another big one cause i had to get a CT scan this time. And i might have to go back again if it doesn't go away. Its just sucks ass, its like i am pissing money away left and right. I just started a business as a mobile auto repair and it was taking off, i was making a couple hundred a day this last week and then this shit happens. I had to cancel a bunch of jobs and i cant really work on vehicles with one arm/side. How does it rebuild your credit??

Gopro
08-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Just had my dad who is a Vet, like works on animals, come over and drain that fucking abscess, what pussy was left after they took out the 1 and 1/2 cc's at the hospital. Shit was nasty as fuck!!! Stunk too. was like liquid puss till the end then it got think as hell and started squirting out in a thick line!!! It already feels better than it did, just sore from the squeezing. Now just gotta run my course of antibiotics he said. and dont fuck with it. I got a bunch of pics i will post.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Here are the pics. The picture of me just standing there is what i look like when i have not eaten or drank in 2 days cause i have been sick as fuck from the infection. The rest are during and after my dad who is a Vet, that works on animal, drained the abscess. Sorry, didnt want him in any of the pics so i had him leave the bathroom. He use all sterile gloves, syringes, and cleaned area well with prep pads. SO no infection. Just gotta run the antibiotics for 2 weeks, and i now dont have to go back to that damn hospital.

R92
08-03-2013, 09:24 AM
You pinned your right lat?
Anyway, thats why I think it's best to just stick with ONE good source if it works for you. Instead of hopping around injecting different oils from different places. But that's just me I know some people like trying different things

mizzou24
08-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I don't think that was operator error brother two fucking spots come on

rmkicks
08-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Damn bro, I hate to hear that. Looks nasty. I wish you a quick recovery both medically and financially. Keep us posted with your thoughts on dirty gear or operator error.

Misterb
08-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Damn thats scary, we got to know who the source is so no one else goes to the hospital

Sleeper
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
You have drained it and that has helped with the pain, now those antibiotics are your best friend. Make sure you take those religiously until the end!!

jdb3
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
GODAMN FUCK. this is scary shit

JM750
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Wow! WTF man. You have no luck at all

Gunner16
08-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Sorry to hear that but I will give you some advice on the bills. I don't know what you do for a living or the money you but with the hospitals you can ask for something called a hardship. This is where they can eliminate some or all of your bills. I would also say hopefully there won't be a next but if you think there is go to a cvs quick care its much cheaper. Go luck

MuscleAddiction
08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear this brother...I thought you said delt? That was a picture of your lat?? Either way hopefully you recover quick, just reminds us to be safe!

rippedgolfer
08-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Damn, sorry brother. Hope you recover quickly. I'm curious to see who the sponsor is. You said it was your lower delt then posted pics of your lat so it appears it is in two spots and leads me to believe its the gear and not operator error.

DaKajun
08-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Damn bro, sorry to hear your misfortune. Hope you pull out of this quickly. I say like mizzou if in fact it was two different sites, unless your VERY careless, I wouldn't think it was human error.

HARD AT IT
08-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Damn brother. That's fucking crazy!! Good thing you got that taken care. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope all is getting better!!!

toppjimie
08-03-2013, 03:21 PM
sorry to hear.that does look bad.but how do you pin that area,because i sure cant reach that.does someone do your injections?

jdb3
08-03-2013, 03:50 PM
BEFORE POSTING SOURCE ANSWER THIS: 1)DO YOU USE CLEAN UNUSED STERILE NEEDLE EVERY TIME. 2) DO YOU MAKE SURE NOTHING TOUCHES INJECTION NEEDLE, NOT EVEN ALCHOL SWAB 3) ARE YOU SWABBING VIAL BEFORE PULLING???? IF YOU BEEN INJECTING A WHILE, AND KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, THESE ARE PRETTY BAD INJECTION YOU GOT...THIS MEANS IT WOULD BE FROM GEAR IF YOU ARE USING PROPER SANITARY INJECTION TECHNIQUE

Gopro
08-03-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't think that was operator error brother two fucking spots come on

Thats one spot Left lat.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:00 PM
You pinned your right lat?
Anyway, thats why I think it's best to just stick with ONE good source if it works for you. Instead of hopping around injecting different oils from different places. But that's just me I know some people like trying different things

Its the left lat, just looks like the right cause the picture is a reflection. But yeah, i pin lats all the time. Alot of people do. Almost never hit a blood vessel, and the least amount of nerves there. And it can hold alot of volume!!

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:12 PM
BEFORE POSTING SOURCE ANSWER THIS: 1)DO YOU USE CLEAN UNUSED STERILE NEEDLE EVERY TIME. 2) DO YOU MAKE SURE NOTHING TOUCHES INJECTION NEEDLE, NOT EVEN ALCHOL SWAB 3) ARE YOU SWABBING VIAL BEFORE PULLING???? IF YOU BEEN INJECTING A WHILE, AND KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, THESE ARE PRETTY BAD INJECTION YOU GOT...THIS MEANS IT WOULD BE FROM GEAR IF YOU ARE USING PROPER SANITARY INJECTION TECHNIQUE

My technique:

Shower. Dry off. Get prep pads out. Take vial/vials out to be used, and proceed to wipe stopper for like 10-15 seconds with prep pad. Put vials down on clean surface and let air dry. Take several prep pads and clean area to be pinned, and let air dry. Neither area is ever touch after being cleaned till after pinning (and still rub the oil in with a prep pad). Take pre packaged sterile syringe with needle attached, with cap on, out of packaging and twist cap to ensure needle is fastened in place securely. Now take syringe with needle, take cap off, place needle through stopper into vial and draw amount needed. place cap back on syringe with needle. Take prep pad re-clean site to be injected, let air dry. Now take cap off of needle and syringe and inject. After injecting pull needle out wait a couple seconds take another prep pad place on injection site and start to massage area. after massaging your done. put clothing on.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:13 PM
sorry to hear.that does look bad.but how do you pin that area,because i sure cant reach that.does someone do your injections?

Im only 185 bro, im not a monster like you guys lol. its easy for me to reach.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Damn, sorry brother. Hope you recover quickly. I'm curious to see who the sponsor is. You said it was your lower delt then posted pics of your lat so it appears it is in two spots and leads me to believe its the gear and not operator error.

once again, its one spot right now. It looks like two spots cause one picture is a reflection in the mirror. Left lat only.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear this brother...I thought you said delt? That was a picture of your lat?? Either way hopefully you recover quick, just reminds us to be safe!

Did i say delt? Sorry your are correct, its the left lat. I will edit that post.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:25 PM
I FEEL ten times better today!!!!!! After having it drained, it is half the size it was. Now i am taking my 2 weeks worth of antibiotics till the end!!!! My fever is all but gone, ate everthing in the fucking house this morning, drank the fuck out of some water and juice.

But on a serious note: I AM NOT revealing the source until i know 100% if it was the gear. I dont wanna fuck anyone unless i know for sure. So give it a couple days. If it was the gear i should have other infections. But it could be operator error. I follow a very strict injection procedure. I have ran cycles before with the same technique and never had problems, but there is is first for everything. So chill until i know.

bronco
08-03-2013, 04:28 PM
No way I would inject that gear again, How much of that bottle have you pinned? what mg is it?

Gunner16
08-03-2013, 04:30 PM
I am really good about being sterile also but on my last injection of one of my cycles last year I ended up with an infection in my left delt. Shit happens but if it is more than one spot you are on to something. Funny thing is when I first started i was hiding it from my first wife I never used wipes reused needles totally stupid shit never had a infection. Now I'm being careful and get one I caught it within a week the pain is fucking bad I couldn't lift or do anything. I went to the cvs quick care clinic said i did a b-12 shot and had no questions asked. I hope you can work something out with the hospital on a hardship most of them will work with you. Hope you heal quick and let us know if anymore spots pop up.

mizzou24
08-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Ur taking antibiotics so u prolly won't get any more infections it will fight it so ur plan is not gonna work

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Ur taking antibiotics so u prolly won't get any more infections it will fight it so ur plan is not gonna work

Antibiotics have to build up in your system over time and you take them for so long because it takes a long time to work. Thats why i am pretty sure that another infection will show itself if there is one. And i know quite a few other people on this forum and outside this forum using it. none have said anything about infections. I have some other people checking to, i know alot of them start about the same time as i did with this gear. SO thats another way it might not be the gears fault. Lets just give it a day or two.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:39 PM
No way I would inject that gear again, How much of that bottle have you pinned? what mg is it?

I am not using it anymore. I have pined 5 cc's out of one vial, and 3 cc's out of the other.

bronco
08-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Antibiotics have to build up in your system over time and you take them for so long because it takes a long time to work. Thats why i am pretty sure that another infection will show itself if there is one.

It may take time to build up bro, But it will start fighting the infection immediately

jinko
08-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Sound like it's the gear, who did you get from?

mizzou24
08-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Go pro it's gonna fight it I'm telling you bro

Gopro
08-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Go pro it's gonna fight it I'm telling you bro

i know quite a few other people on this forum and outside this forum using it. none have said anything about infections. I have some other people checking to, i know alot of them start about the same time as i did with this gear. SO thats another way it might not be the gears fault. Lets just give it a day or two. We will see what a couple other people i have checking their clients that are using the same gear say.

jdb3
08-03-2013, 04:54 PM
ANTOBIOTICS TAKE TIME TO COMPLETELY FIGHT OFF.....THEY START WORKING IMMEDIALTEY!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!! I USED TO WORK IN PHARMACY AND SOME CLOSE FIRENDS ARE DOCTORS, I BEEN DEALING IN RX SHIT FOR YEARS

toppjimie
08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
I FEEL ten times better today!!!!!! After having it drained, it is half the size it was. Now i am taking my 2 weeks worth of antibiotics till the end!!!! My fever is all but gone, ate everthing in the fucking house this morning, drank the fuck out of some water and juice.

But on a serious note: I AM NOT revealing the source until i know 100% if it was the gear. I dont wanna fuck anyone unless i know for sure. So give it a couple days. If it was the gear i should have other infections. But it could be operator error. I follow a very strict injection procedure. I have ran cycles before with the same technique and never had problems, but there is is first for everything. So chill until i know.

thats good to hear pro.glad your feeling better bro!

mizzou24
08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Ttt

Smoove
08-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Fuuuuuuuck. I'm scared as shit looking through my box now.
Glad it's better Gopro...... I don't want to ever go through that. I been a homebrew pinner for 13 years. This year is really the first time I busted out and started trying other people's gear. Damn

Gopro
08-03-2013, 05:12 PM
We will see bro, it might come down to that. But if it ain't his fault I don't wanna screw him. We will se what the other people who are checking with their clients and my people say. Cause if it was bad they should have something too.

Smoove
08-03-2013, 05:33 PM
We will see bro, it might come down to that. But if it ain't his fault I don't wanna screw him. We will se what the other people who are checking with their clients and my people say. Cause if it was bad they should have something too.
Yeah I agree, your doin it the right way.

krustus
08-03-2013, 05:39 PM
i agree don't put the sponsor out there until you have more info... people get infections in the hospital from injections sometimes, so it may not be the gear.

you are in communication with people using the same sponsor and the same gear that you have...??? then that should tell the story when or if they have issues...

Gopro
08-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Perfectly put brother. I didn't want this to turn into a lynching mob unless I know for sure. Thanks for seeing it from both side!!!

grizzlylongcut
08-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Perfectly put brother. I didn't want this to turn into a lynching mob unless I know for sure. Thanks for seeing it from both side!!!

very good of you brother,deff good to wait for more info,and on the hospital bills in my state as long as you pay something they cannot come after you.a good friend of mine has a bill for almost 18,000 and he pays them 5$ a month.also the hardship thing is very good too if its in your state

R92
08-03-2013, 07:56 PM
5bux a month? LOL
i also agree with mizz I doubt ull get other injections because of the anti bioethics already in ur system

Gunner16
08-03-2013, 08:12 PM
All it takes is one little particle to get on that needle and then for you to inject it. My wife is a pharmacist and the antibiotics do start fighting the infection within the first 24 hrs. Your doing the right thing by not throwing the sponsor under the buss this shit could just be random. Example I pinned 1cc in my quad of winny I ended up with a fever for 4 days and I couldn't walk. I contacted the person wondering if this was reaction to the chemicals it was made with and it was he thanked me for not throwing him under the bus. I know yours wasnt a reaction I was just saying sometimes shit happens and I do agree with how your handling it. Again good luck bro I hope it was just a freak occurrence like mine was.

MuscleAddiction
08-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Gopro...sent you a PM bro. Glad you are feeling better today.

MA

4everstrong
08-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Fuck that. I wouldnt use that gear at all. I would throw that shit in the TRASH and be messaging the sponsor and tell him he is going to be paying for this damn medical bill bc he is to fucking lazy to filter the gear correctly. THink about it if you pin that shit again then its just going to add another bill on you. If your worried about money right now then dont pin that dirty shit.

Wacker
08-03-2013, 09:44 PM
You really won't know if its the gear while you are taking antibiotics, stay in touch with others you know using the same gear and see if they get infections.
Not sure about the laws in your state but most ER's by law have to treat you even if you go without ID! Find a new one and go without ID if you need more help, GOPRO Smith will be hard to get money from if you get my point. You can also ask them for cheaper tests like a ultra sound instead of a CT if you go n legit. You have the right to tell them you want something you can pay for.

Best of luck to you.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:23 PM
very good of you brother,deff good to wait for more info,and on the hospital bills in my state as long as you pay something they cannot come after you.a good friend of mine has a bill for almost 18,000 and he pays them 5$ a month.also the hardship thing is very good too if its in your state

Thats good too know, makes some light at the end of the tunnel instead of a freight train...lol...i filed for this finance thing were they will work with me on the amount at least.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Fuck that. I wouldnt use that gear at all. I would throw that shit in the TRASH and be messaging the sponsor and tell him he is going to be paying for this damn medical bill bc he is to fucking lazy to filter the gear correctly. THink about it if you pin that shit again then its just going to add another bill on you. If your worried about money right now then dont pin that dirty shit.

I wont be, but if i was going to i would be refiltered with my Whatman .22 micron filter and put into a sterile vial.

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:27 PM
OKAY FOR EVERYONE PM"ING ME:

I Was not going to throw anyone under the bus unless i new for sure. I am gonna say it is operator error. The other sites would have showed by now, Same vials every time so far and the infected one was the most recent one. So if the older ones have not shown any signs i think it was my fault. So i am gonna with hold the sponsor and have been advised to do the same unless an issue does arise.

bronco
08-03-2013, 10:31 PM

This is not necessarily true, one thing I always do when i place an order is look at my gear and see how clean it looks, I ordered 10 bottles of test last year from a lab not on this board, after I received it I checked every vial and 2 of them had something floating in it not sure what it is but I never used it, still have them now, used the other bottles with no problem

bronco
08-03-2013, 10:39 PM
OKAY FOR EVERYONE PM"ING ME:

I Was not going to throw anyone under the bus unless i new for sure. I am gonna say it is operator error. The other sites would have showed by now, Same vials every time so far and the infected one was the most recent one. So if the older ones have not shown any signs i think it was my fault. So i am gonna with hold the sponsor and have been advised to do the same unless an issue does arise.

Gopro you started the thread, you should know people are going to be blowing up your inbox wanting yo know who's gear it is

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Gopro you started the thread, you should know people are going to be blowing up your inbox wanting yo know who's gear it is

I knew people were going to, just letting everyone know now. Im not pissed or anything, just not giving up the sponsor.

49ER
08-03-2013, 10:46 PM
You really won't know if its the gear while you are taking antibiotics, stay in touch with others you know using the same gear and see if they get infections.
Not sure about the laws in your state but most ER's by law have to treat you even if you go without ID! Find a new one and go without ID if you need more help, GOPRO Smith will be hard to get money from if you get my point. You can also ask them for cheaper tests like a ultra sound instead of a CT if you go n legit. You have the right to tell them you want something you can pay for.

Best of luck to you.
Ive done that before when I didn't have medical insurance and at planned parenthood they have to treat you just have to lie a little lol

Wacker
08-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I knew people were going to, just letting everyone know now. Im not pissed or anything, just not giving up the sponsor.

Solid! No need to create panic, I'm sure that GoPro would tell us all if he thought our safety was at risk. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's going to sit back and wait for someone else to get sick if the threat is real.

Vino 1
08-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Thats good too know, makes some light at the end of the tunnel instead of a freight train...lol...i filed for this finance thing were they will work with me on the amount at least.
Sometimes they will squash the whole bill if you qualify. This has happened to me before. But yea as long as you pay something. Medical bills ruined my credit but I'm slowly paying it all off and my credit is on the rise

49ER
08-03-2013, 10:50 PM
So..... gopro who was it? You can tell me 2953

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Solid! No need to create panic, I'm sure that GoPro would tell us all if he thought our safety was at risk. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's going to sit back and wait for someone else to get sick if the threat is real.

Thank you. It was never my intention to start a riot, just show people and let them know that i had a shitty day lol. But this will make sponsor more careful i think even if it was not there fault, they will probably think twice before taking a short cut or something. If ANYTHING was to arise with anyone else that i know is using this gear i would have a huge ass thread on the sponsor, trust me the brotherhood comes first.

bronco
08-03-2013, 10:52 PM
I understand completely that's why I didn't pm you. Was there any pip at all after you pinned?

Gopro
08-03-2013, 10:53 PM
I understand completely that's why I didn't pm you. Was there any pip at all after you pinned?

A lil tiny bitwith one vial, but it normally does with short esters. The other vial was smooth as can be.

MuscleAddiction
08-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Thank you. It was never my intention to start a riot, just show people and let them know that i had a shitty day lol. But this will make sponsor more careful i think even if it was not there fault, they will probably think twice before taking a short cut or something. If ANYTHING was to arise with anyone else that i know is using this gear i would have a huge ass thread on the sponsor, trust me the brotherhood comes first.
You are handling this in a respectful and mature manner bro...you are like me, will blame myself before blaming someone else, especially if there are no definitive factors stating otherwise. Thanks for the honesty and PM, I hope it heals and you are back at it soon buddy!!! Much respect!!! MA

toppjimie
08-05-2013, 07:36 PM
All it takes is one little particle to get on that needle and then for you to inject it. My wife is a pharmacist and the antibiotics do start fighting the infection within the first 24 hrs. Your doing the right thing by not throwing the sponsor under the buss this shit could just be random. Example I pinned 1cc in my quad of winny I ended up with a fever for 4 days and I couldn't walk. I contacted the person wondering if this was reaction to the chemicals it was made with and it was he thanked me for not throwing him under the bus. I know yours wasnt a reaction I was just saying sometimes shit happens and I do agree with how your handling it. Again good luck bro I hope it was just a freak occurrence like mine was.

you can get a piece of the stopper caught in the needle and not know it.that will cause an infection.

bronco
08-05-2013, 08:47 PM
you can get a piece of the stopper caught in the needle and not know it.that will cause an infection.

Yep... I have had pieces of the stopper fall in my oil, especially on bigger jugs. That's why I try not to draw with 18g pins

Smoove
08-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Yes sir, that's why you never pin with the draw needle and always pull back on the plunger before swapping needles..... You can see if any shit is in the syringe.

Gopro
08-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Yes sir, that's why you never pin with the draw needle and always pull back on the plunger before swapping needles..... You can see if any shit is in the syringe.

I have had stoppers particals in some gear before, but refiltered that shit into a sterile vial with silicone stoppers. I am a fan of silicone stoppers, they last longer with a ton of stabs and they dont leave chucks ever.

drednought
08-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Just caught the thread. Way to keep a cool head Gopro. Always be careful but remember there is never a truly sterile environment. Most people poke in the bathroom and there are lots of "particles" in there that can fall on a pin prior to poke....

Tattz
08-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Man that sucks. My buddy sent me a pic of his knee last night. Same thing, full red and painful. He dont want to go to the hospital. He thinks it will go away its self. I told him if he dont do something he will regret it. His issue is that he ia a cheap ass. He has a friend that brews. Probably uses a coffee filter. Anyway, hope you get better man.

ram97!
08-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Go pro nice move waiting it out and getting more info and facts before throwing people under the bus. Good move on your part. Glad you are feeling better. Much respect to you bro for this thread and how you handled it!