PDA

View Full Version : Hip problems

Gunner16
08-06-2013, 05:25 PM
I have been having some issues with my hip since February its keeps sliding out of place. It keeps happening because my IT band and hamstring are extremely tight. I haven't been able to squat or push my legs at because this keeps happening. Has anyone else here dealt with anything similar if so what did you do? I will take any suggestions I do use a foam roller and a massager and try to stretch. I'm kinda of at the end of my rope because when it happens it doesn't feel very good.

krustus
08-06-2013, 06:08 PM
It keeps happening because my IT band and hamstring are extremely tight

i'm no doctor but it sounds like more than just tightness would cause that... have you been to see a doc? get it checked out man before you do some damage that can't be undone.. it sounds serious

Gunner16
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
I need to go see a doc its just I'm so tired of them will all the cervical issues ive had. My neck is already fused but I'm going to take your advice and see one thank you.

af86
08-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Owwie. Sounds painfull.

Misterb
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
yea see a doc, stretching will help but make sure you dont have a more serious injury

krustus
08-07-2013, 12:54 AM
just I'm so tired of them

yeah... sometimes i don't know which ones i can trust... good luck bro. see more than one doc if you have to, there opinions will differ

creekrat
08-08-2013, 04:38 AM
Sounds like a connective tissue problem braw. I have a similar issue in my right shoulder that luckily i have been able to keep at bay by strengthening the muscle. Have you tried a band? Believe Rogue fitness has one than goes across the thighs that is somehow supposed to help. I'd really see a doc though. sounds like time for an mri

Dont wanna be old
08-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I would try inversion table , can't hurt .
When I stop with hardening AAS like Tren and Mast I find relief .
My job is physical and has several shoulder , back and elbow injuries .
I try to lift but spend more time recovering and stretching then most .
Currently experiencing leg pain on outer quad from hip to knee .
Waiting on NPP to see if I can find relief .
The days I feel it is on squats on deads until I have done a few sets .
Doctor thinks I have a pinched nerve .
Although anything I said may not help .
You can know your not alone .
Good luck
DWBO