PDA

View Full Version : Are You Read For AAS

www.37
08-07-2013, 04:08 AM
I know you are sitting at your desk and thinking it is time to get Swole. Little AAS will fix you right up if you are ready. If you are not ready then a little AAS could be a huge waste of money and a huge hit on your body’s health. So are you ready?
Are you old enough? If no then stop being greedy you are at your peek right now use it.
If you start AAS at a young age, when you are in your 40’s you will have to take a loan out just to buy your cycle. Immature men cannot handle being wrong and learning from people that have the knowledge. If you’re too young to listen to advice and learn then you’re too young. You have to make sure you have matured physically and mentally. If you ask anyone older than 30 about the decisions they made even at 25 they would tell you they made a bunch of mistakes. At a young age your body is getting used to the new hormone levels. This makes it hard to make rational decisions. If you go and throw the ratio off even more by using AAS it might send your poor brain over the edge. Remember you run a risk of having to take shots for the rest of your life by starting AAS.
Body fat.
Is your body fat low enough? If your body fat is high you have a higher chance of being affected by side effects. High body fat also means you are out of shape and should take care of that naturally(With natural levels of test.TRT maybe needed.consult doctor do not try on own). Body fat calipers are cheap and a quick Google search will give you a site to calculate body fat.
Diet
Is your diet in check? To me, this is the hard part. Without a good diet you do not give your muscles the fuel they need to grow. You need to eat protein at least every 3 hours. AAS isn’t a diet plan. If you want to lose weight then eat right. Milos Sarcev Secrets of the Pros has good information on nutrition.
Work out Plan
Do you have your work out plan down? Not just for the past week but for a long time? Your joints need to get used to lifting before you add heavy weight. If you take AAS to early then you run the risk of screwing your body up. If a good work out plan isn’t followed on a cycle you waste the cycle. Make sure you have a good plan and have been on it for a long time.
Not growing
Are you able to make gains in the gym? Wait until you are eating right, sleeping good, working out hard and cannot make gains. Take your body to its full natural potential. When it’s hard to gain even after switching up work out plan then maybe it is time to look to AAS.
AI’s
Do you even know what an AI is or which one to use or even if you use one or not? You have to know about AI’s. This is a must. Not only do you need to know about them but you need to have them on hand and ready to go. Do not count on your favorite SRC to ship you some in time.
PCT
Do you know what PCT is? PCT is a must know. You should have a solid PCT set up before you even buy AAS. You need to have them in hand before you start a cycle.
Injection Sites
Do you know where to pin? Improper pinning could end up in a trip to the hospital or even your family and friends over top of you praying wishing you were still alive. Here are a few spots you can use http://spotinjections.com/
Needle size
Do you know what size needle you need? Do you need ½” or do you need a 2” 18 gauge or 29 gauge.
Cleanliness
Do you know why cleanliness is important? Keeping everything clean will lower your chance of infection.
Side effects
Do you know all the side effects and how to deal with them? All AAS affect everyone different so you need to know every side effect that could possibly come up. If a side comes up you need to have what you need to deal with it or have the ability to deal with it.

Sources
Have you researched the sources? You should take a lot of time to pick out the site you want to purchase from. This is all on you. This is not something I would do in a few minutes or even a day or 2. I research and make sure that I have the best chance I can not to get burned.
Health
Are you healthy enough? You need to make sure you are in good enough health to stress your body out to the max. AAS will raise your blood pressure and make you put your body through hell.
Know not to add more than 1 compound at a time.
Why only one compound at a time? You always add one compound at a time so you can see how your body reacts to each compound. If you add more than one compound at a time and side effect show up you will not know the cause or how to treat it. Every male should use Test E or C on their 1st cycle.
Why do blood work?
You should get blood work before a cycle to know your natural levels.This will let you know what levels should be when PCT is finished. You need to get blood work during cycle. This will let you know if you gear is good and your estrogen is in a normal range. You may need to do several test during a cycle to get dialed in. Blood work is cheap and a real bad idea to skip.
If you think you are ready post a thread with all your stats and cycle and let the forum review it.

www.37
08-07-2013, 04:08 AM
I hope I did this right. If not whoops.

Smoove
08-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Looks excellent!

www.37
08-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Thank you

Vino 1
08-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Very informative thank you!

Gopro
08-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Great post bro, you did it right. I learned the hard way, but am on the right track now brother!!!!!

www.37
08-07-2013, 04:34 AM
Great post bro, you did it right. I learned the hard way, but am on the right track now brother!!!!!
Thanks and as far as me doing it right I wish. 1st cycle was Tren E only and the following 4 was tren Ace only. Cool thing is my dick still works.

ram97!
08-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Nice post thanks.

Gopro
08-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Thanks and as far as me doing it right I wish. 1st cycle was Tren E only and the following 4 was tren Ace only. Cool thing is my dick still works.

LOL, i think we all may have had mishaps in the past!

Vino 1
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Yea I mean my first "cycle" was an EQ only run. Lol

HDMUSCLE
08-07-2013, 06:38 AM
Good post thanks for sharing.

BIGBOSS
08-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Looks good mane! Good info and post!

www.37
08-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Thank you all

www.37
08-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Most of us fucked up. I feel that if we all can put just a little effort in we can save a ton of people from doing the same. I am a big supported of the forums that gives noobs direction. I know most feel that these reviews sites are like ford and chevy. If you are on one you can not go to another one.I see them all as a bunch of guys like me searching for info. I am always looking for new info. I know that there is a shit load of more info out there. That is why I am here. To help and learn. Thank you all.

Wacker
08-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Good info thanks....

Below is a post I copied about a year ago that I think also contains some good advice for someone leaning towards AAS use.

SANE STEROID USAGE
(originally written by Severed Ties)

The rules of how this game is played...
.....are set by you.

In writing a PM to another member it reminded me of something I did right before I started my first cycle which was probably the smartest thing I ever did as far as steroid use goes.

For some of you this will not apply because it is intended for newbies before they start their first cycle...which I was a few years ago. For those of us who already have some experience with anabolics, I suggest you do this before you start your next cycle.

Also if you want to be a pro bodybuilder and don't care what it takes to achieve that then don't waste your time doing this. The purpose of this exercise is to help you define and achieve your goals in the safest and healthiest way possible.

I realize this may seem kind of silly at the moment to you, but trust me. When you look back a few years down the road you will understand. I know I have helped many of you here but if there is a single thing you take away from knowing me or reading my posts please let it be this.

I will tell you that I once found myself saying the same thing as all newbies do "I'll only do one cycle"...if lifting is in your blood and steel courses through your veins you will never just stop after one cycle. So if you are not okay with that fact I strongly suggest you do not do a cycle at all. You will remember and miss making the gains you once had and the natural growth afterwards will be very slow....infinitely slower than the growth you are making right now.

If you do go ahead with your cycle just remember my words and know that you are going to do another....so my best suggestion to you is this....and please don't blow this off because this is the best advice I can give you.

Lay out some ground rules for yourself.

Get a piece of paper and write down.

1- How many cycles you will allow yourself per year.

2- How many cycles total in your lifetime.

3- Define some stopping point...each of us have a different idea of what we want out of our bodies, so make some realistic goals.

4- You should have done all your research before starting your first cycle so write down the drugs you will never use. Possibilities include but are not limited to Insulin, DNP, Clen, t-3, HGH, IGF, diuretics, even certain AS.

5- Side effects you will not tolerate and will stop your cycle if you experience them. Things such as hair loss, high blood pressure and even health markers if you get regular blood work during your cycle.

6- I don't believe in "roid rage" but steroids can affect your mood to one degree or another. So make a list of everything that is more important to you than gaining a few pounds of muscle (health, friends, family, relationships) If you ever find these things in difficult situations as a result of your steroid use agree with yourself to walk away from them forever.
Put all these things in writing and make an agreement with yourself. When you make an agreement with yourself it's one you cannot break and cannot get out of. If you sway from the path you set out on you will know inside you. You will know that a man who breaks his word is no man at all....and you will be reminded of that fact every time you look in the mirror from that day forward....

....so what will you see looking back at you???

toppjimie
08-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Good Post Brother,I cant STRESS it Enough,That You Have to Learn Everything Completely about Steroids,BEFORE you take that next step.LOTS of Things to consider.AND once you've begin,its just a matter of common sense and good judgement with using AAS.One other thing is you have to stay current with everything,you know staying on top of things in the world of AAS.,You can learn alot that way.

www.37
08-08-2013, 03:32 AM
totally agree

PAiN
11-03-2013, 05:14 PM
There are tons of people who aren't ready for AAS who are using. Great post bro. This is very useful.

TheMack
11-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Knowledge is everything if you go down this road. I was once told that the most important part of your first cycle is the months you spend researching and learning BEFORE you start. I still believe this is true.

redhawk01
11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
great read