PDA

View Full Version : Why is Clomid so important in a PCT-

Zewi
08-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Clomiphene(clomid)--works by blocking estrogen at the pituitary. The pituitary sees less estrogen, and makes more LH. More LH means that the Leydig cells in the testis make more testosterone.
When your on Cycle the pituitary thinks your testis are making enough TEST and the LH falls off and the pituitary turns off..
You need to understand that there are two places your body makes LH one is the pituitary the other is the is your testis, which makes both luteinizing hormone (LH) (for natural test conversion, and FSH sperm count and motility)
How does Clomid really work---well you need to understand that in your testis, better yet the Leydig cell is where Testosterone is made. From the conversion of LH. See LH is what your testis use to make Natural test.
But why is Clomid so important in a PCT. Well Clomid, not only blocks estrogen at the pituitary so the pituitary can make more LH--BUT THE PITUITARY ALSO CONTROLS THE MAKING OF TESTOSTERONE IN THE TESTIS So if your pituitary is not functioning correctly your recover time will take longer during a PCT.
Always use Clomid in your PCT...
My little graph how test is made..lol
Normal..
pituitary---->LH------>Leydig cells---->test----little estor(guys need it to)---back to the pituitary and the process starts again
On cycle
pituitary---->LH------>Leydig cells---->Doesnt make test cause your body has enough pituitary shuts down.
Off cycle with clomid
Clomid blocks Estor from the pituitary---->LH------>Leydig cells---->test---->Clomid blocks Estor----Pituitary makes even more LH---and continues while on PCT--so every week your Pituitary makes even more LH when taking clomid, and will tell the testis MAKE MORE NATURAL TEST!!!!!
Hope this helps. :)

rmkicks
08-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Good read. Thanks Z.

BIGBOSS
08-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I am getting informed like a MOFO! Thanks Brother Zewi! You have been an awesome addition to the BROTHERHOOD! Glad to have you hear with us mane!

HDMUSCLE
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks Z good read I always use Clomid in PCT

buckeye
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Good read bro thanks

Georgiaboi87
08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Thanks bro great read veryy helpfull

bbcoach
08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Wow simple and easy to understand. good post brother way to keep things nice and easy for simple minds like myself... lol

MuscleAddiction
08-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Another good read brother!

tgshark14
02-09-2014, 08:44 AM
does clomid come in raws? how do these UGL guys make it / get it?

DBert
02-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Good read.

dpin
10-07-2016, 11:33 PM
But why clomid over nolva?

Ghostprofit
10-15-2016, 12:39 AM
Clomid 75/50/50/50

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

"Daily" dose Per/wk. So 75 mg daily, 1wk then 3 wks at 50mg daily. Nolvadex would be 40mg daily 1 wk , then 20mg the last 3 wks.

Pct - Time table

Testosterone Enanthate =14 days after last Inj
Testosterone Cypionate =18 days after last Inj
Testosterone Propinate = 3 days after last Inj

Plus you should continue your "AI" the 2 wks up to "Post Cycle Therapy".

Post Labs at 6 wks . "Unisex" ,with "lipids". To make sure your all good..... Your worth it...........G.P.

GrimR
10-15-2016, 04:07 AM
But why clomid over nolva?

I take both, I never noticed anything while on either to be honest, I just felt normal as coming off first cycle. Took 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid ED for 4 weeks, 2 weeks after last Test E injection.