PDA

View Full Version : sustanon

altered beast
08-07-2013, 04:45 PM
since i started pinning sust i notice im really flemy and have a weird taste in my mouth the days that i pin does anyone else have this happen or know why its happening. currently taking 500mg test e and 500mg sustanon. why the two different tests at the same time honestly i just had it laying around and wanted to use it up lol

jdb3
08-07-2013, 08:02 PM
that has notjing to do with the testosterone

Tattz
08-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Well we know Test is guilty for making us horny. Think real hard, are you going down on any chicks on these days? Its ok bro, the "V" can do that to you.. No in all seriousness, its not the gear. I wouldn't think anyways. If it's happened to anyone here, they will chime in.

akhusker
08-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Are you taking in any fat burners? Vitamin supps? Etc?

HDMUSCLE
08-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Does your sust have a distinctive smell when you load your pin ?

I know the solvent " Gluaiacol " can sometimes cause a taste in your mouth.

altered beast
08-08-2013, 03:55 PM
it has also has given me allot more energy idk if its the shorter esters. and yeah the sust does have a strong odor

DigitalAsh
08-10-2013, 01:33 AM
I've never heard of sust being made with guaiacol, but I guess its' possible. You would probably have to know the smell to recognize it, but its a very distinct solvent type smell, kinda smells like smoke ? I doubt either way its the test brother, maybe you just have a cold lol

BIGBOSS
08-10-2013, 02:16 AM
hmmmmm! :confused:

altered beast
08-10-2013, 02:37 AM
yeah no cold here lol but i swear every time i pin it i get a strange taste in my mouth and cough all day that day. i got it off another board from a lab that idk if is still there just got some new stuff from here. whats everyones thoughts on pinning sustanon ED, EOD, E3D or twice a week ive read it all just wondering what everyone else would do

Yaya
08-10-2013, 12:00 PM
I've had this reaction to tren but never sus, and I'm a sus junkie

bigdude
08-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Check your source brotha....sounds like u got some tren or some unsterile gear.....either one ain't right

Jshredz
08-10-2013, 12:49 PM
yeah no cold here lol but i swear every time i pin it i get a strange taste in my mouth and cough all day that day. i got it off another board from a lab that idk if is still there just got some new stuff from here. whats everyones thoughts on pinning sustanon ED, EOD, E3D or twice a week ive read it all just wondering what everyone else would do

Make sure that lab is still there. If it's not I would start questioning the sterility of the gear. The phlem is what worries me, Never had that reaction from anything I pinned. Maybe coughing from tren but that's as far as it goes.

Wacker
08-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Pretty sure Heavy metals would cause a bad taste...

suraonyx23
08-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Id pin it eod if it were me. Love sust

altered beast
08-10-2013, 02:56 PM
switched brands will see what happens after todays pin. i have heard the heavy metals thing.

Wacker
08-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Keep us posted

altered beast
08-10-2013, 05:08 PM
well the source is still there but not the most reliable. i have no experience with tren but could be why when i pin it that day always at night i get some anxiety. the sust is a 300mg so maybe thats what the other 50mg is. i pinned the other brand this morning really smooth and has a sweet taste to it and smell.

Zewi
08-10-2013, 08:28 PM
since i started pinning sust i notice im really flemy and have a weird taste in my mouth the days that i pin does anyone else have this happen or know why its happening. currently taking 500mg test e and 500mg sustanon. why the two different tests at the same time honestly i just had it laying around and wanted to use it up lol

every donated blood or plasma in the last year??