PDA

View Full Version : How to take HGH for MAXIMUM MASS GAINS.

zombieslayer
08-08-2013, 08:57 PM
How to take HGH for MAXIMUM MASS GAINS.

The basis of this post is to highlight the ideal manner in which to gain maximum muscle mass from a GH cycle.

I will be very clear to point out that this is something I have tried and have seen numerous others try in the National and Pro ranks. The source of this Protocol is another trainer thus credit does go to him and not me!

Many people still follow the 5 day on / 2 day off protocol for taking HGH. This protocol mainly came from the “olden” days where HGH wasn’t as easily available; and where it was; the costs were extremely high.

Those that decide to take HGH have two options to follow

Fat Loss and Muscle Mass

ED : Everyday method where HGH is taken in the morning and then the late afternoon

To further enhance fat loss, you may want to consider taking it up to 3x per day.

1 – Pre Cardio: Morning
2 – Mid morning
3 – Pre workout \ Post workout (you may want to experiment with this one as some may see a dip in blood glucose if taken before. Whilst you want to have a low blood glucose level if you are in fat loss mode, too low will obviously be counter-productive)

Maximum Muscle Mass

EOD : This method is somewhat new. The idea is to take your entire weeks GH allowance; and then divide it by three and take the GH PWO.

Eg

Let’s say you are going to take 4iu per day on a ED schedule. That would equate to 4iu x 7 days : 28IUs per week

28 IU / 3 : 9.3 IU

Thus, you would be taking 9IU PWO 3x per week

NOTE : If taking GH in this manner, ensure you administer it IM and not SubQ. This will ensure that the GH is absorbed the fastest.

The idea behind this method is to further enhance the “window of opportunity” that’s created in the PWO phase. Taking the HGH in this manner should not require t3/t4 supplementation, however; as a precautionary it is always best to measure your morning temperature to assess if it has fallen. If you notice that it has, t3/t4 may be required.

I can confidently say that for MASS this protocol; when aligned with the correct workout schedule \ diet and AAS assistance, WILL yield the most mass gains that are possible with HGH.

Personally speaking, with the correct combination of

HGH : 3x
AAS : Test Base and potentially a good Androgen (Fina maybe)
T3 : on hand incase temperature dip

You should be able to get phenomenal results. Key here is Diet in all honesty. I'm a very big fan of getting the best results with the least amount of gear. It will only help you in your future\later years; so try and curb dosages now.

I do get very concerned when I read of high dosages that people take, when there current level of development is somewhat mediocre. Personally, no one should need to take more then 750 Test / 7-10IU 3x HGH / 75mg Fina EOD to get to a decent stature (and even then, they should work up to this)

Clearly the more muscle you have, the more you have to support and thus dosages have to be adjusted, but if you can; ALWAYS use the least. If you aren't gaining, and you KNOW the "supplements" are legit, LOOK AT YOUR DIET and WORKOUTS.

zombieslayer
08-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I took this off the web from an old post.

Is this really the best way to take HGH for Max Muscle?

president
08-09-2013, 12:36 AM
I've done the 3X week growth. I liked it.

ShortnWide
08-09-2013, 03:01 AM
It's old " Internet board" info.
There are many ways to take GH. Depends on your goals.

For leaning out - less GH is used with only a few shots done daily on a 5 - 7 day per week split.

If your trying to gain size/mass.......depending on your budget and goals - A larger amount of GH is needed and done at least 3 - 6 or more shots are injected. Done daily or at least 6 times a week with 1 day off.

Remember that its a proven fact that the body can only absorbe 4-5 IU's tops at one point......the rest is wasted. As GH goes through the body in a 4 hour or so period the levels can be brought back up.
So if your running 12IU's for mass then you do 4 x 3IU shots daily 15-30 minutes before a meal.

You can read all the "Threads" on the Internet and if a large amount of the info on a subject all says mainly one general procedure........truthfully it doesn't mean it's right........just means a lot of poeple think that it's right.

(In this case with GH usage) - The best way is to talk to people that have to run the compounds in a range of doses, for very long periods of time and have real experiences with different cycle styles.

Nothing against your thread, it is the latter of what is done/thought from the net. I am just speaking the truth from myself and others I have met in my life. And am just trying to help others in their pursuits.

jdb3
08-09-2013, 03:14 AM

For leaning out - less GH is used with only a few shots done daily on a 5 - 7 day per week split.

If your trying to gain size/mass.......depending on your budget and goals - A larger amount of GH is needed and done at least 3 - 6 or more shots are injected. Done daily or at least 6 times a week with 1 day off.

Remember that its a proven fact that the body can only absorbe 4-5 IU's tops at one point......the rest is wasted. As GH goes through the body in a 4 hour or so period the levels can be brought back up.
So if your running 12IU's for mass then you do 4 x 3IU shots daily 15-30 minutes before a meal.

You can read all the "Threads" on the Internet and if a large amount of the info on a subject all says mainly one general procedure........truthfully it doesn't mean it's right........just means a lot of poeple think that it's right.

(In this case with GH usage) - The best way is to talk to people that have to run the compounds in a range of doses, for very long periods of time and have real experiences with different cycle styles.

Nothing against your thread, it is the latter of what is done/thought from the net. I am just speaking the truth from myself and others I have met in my life. And am just trying to help others in their pursuits. THIS

BIGBOSS
08-09-2013, 12:12 PM

Nothing against your thread, it is the latter of what is done/thought from the net. I am just speaking the truth from myself and others I have met in my life. And am just trying to help others in their pursuits.

BUMPX2!