PDA

View Full Version : Cycle question

Wacker
08-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Can mast cause joint pain? Last week I started 150mg eod and 60mg var ed, my knees and shoulders seem sore/dry the last few days?
I changed AI's so maybe it's low estrogen. Blood tests are a pain because I have to go out of state...so I don't have them now.

Current plan is below:

Test c- 300mg Mon/Thurs
Deca- 400mg Mon
mast p- 150 eod (want to push to 200)
var- 60mg Ed

just picked up some NPP can I add that in or should i drop the deca and add it in?

killinit88
08-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I have never heard of it, i would assume more var then anything..... If you are gonna add NPP you need to drop the deca. its basically the short ester of deca so dont have both...... also you are only injecting deca once a week? Needs to be spread out just like anything bro.... Feel free to bump that mast up as you suggested. When did you start the deca? That will help lube up them joints... you said you switched AI what were you on vs what you switched too?

Wacker
08-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Ran test only for first 6 weeks then added deca week 7, then added mast p and var week 8.

Planning on running 15-18 weeks.

Deca was started 2 weeks ago, I will split the dosage to Mon/thurs with the test.

I was taking research grade Exemestane from extreme peptides. Switched to Chemical Muscles Exemestane caps, have been taking 25mg a day because I had some sensitive nipple issues but think CM just is way better than the shit I was taking so thinking of dropping to eod. Also started pharm grade caber .5 last week.

I only have a short supply of deca maybe 2-3 weeks. What's a good dose/schedule for NPP?

killinit88
08-10-2013, 05:16 PM
shouldnt have even started deca then, shit wont even be kicked in. How much NPP do you have?

Ran test only for first 6 weeks then added deca week 7, then added mast p and var week 8.

Planning on running 15-18 weeks.

Deca was started 2 weeks ago, I will split the dosage to Mon/thurs with the test.

I was taking research grade Exemestane from extreme peptides. Switched to Chemical Muscles Exemestane caps, have been taking 25mg a day because I had some sensitive nipple issues but think CM just is way better than the shit I was taking so thinking of dropping to eod. Also started pharm grade caber .5 last week.

I only have a short supply of deca maybe 2-3 weeks. What's a good dose/schedule for NPP?

Wacker
08-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Yea I fucked the math up on the deca actually have enough for 12 weeks at 400mg/week

i have 3 bottles of npp

texson
08-10-2013, 05:23 PM
well, the test only part was all wrong. seems like you got what, 11 weeks left into the cycle? you don't have enough decca, unless you order some more. you will run out a good 1 week before it really kicks in.

call up the joker and hit him up for some good ole pimp juice.

texson
08-10-2013, 05:26 PM
about the joint pain on mast.

dunno.

Wacker
08-10-2013, 05:50 PM
well, the test only part was all wrong. seems like you got what, 11 weeks left into the cycle? you don't have enough decca, unless you order some more. you will run out a good 1 week before it really kicks in.

call up the joker and hit him up for some good ole pimp juice.

it takes 12 weeks for deca to start providing joint help? Not using it as a bulking compound,,,what are your thoughts on NPP?

texson
08-10-2013, 06:09 PM
it takes 12 weeks for deca to start providing joint help? Not using it as a bulking compound,,,what are your thoughts on NPP?

can't really help you there, wacker. don't ever have joint pain so I never used deca for that reason.

and another thing, I am no real fan of deca. if I am going to use a 19-nor, its gonna be trenbolone. hands down.

but deca has enough fans here that someone will jump in and give you better advice than I can.

killinit88
08-10-2013, 06:14 PM
no it doesnt take that long to kick in for the joint pain effects...... If you want to use it just for the joint pain you can get away with just 200mg awk..... that should start helping around week 4, You could run your deca till its out then start the NPP.... Just depends on what you are trying to get out of this cycle man, dont really have all the info to give detailed help.

49ER
08-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Might be var I was using var my arms got pretty dry I can see my veins and ive been having bad joint issues I stopped over a week ago and npp is kicking in and my elbow joints feel alot better

Gunner16
08-10-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm with killinit on this need a little more info but I do think its the var mast has never done that to me. Npp worked great for me a low dose kept the joints feeling good.

Wacker
08-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Not looking to blow up just add 10 maybe 15lbs of lean muscle...depending on the sides etc... I was going to run a 15-20 wk cycle.

I picked up the deca to just help with joints and maybe a few pounds. I picked up the NPP to use when the deca ran out towards the end of the cycle at which time I was planing on using all short ester gear. Test p/NPP/Mast P (maybe 3 wks)

I'm looking forward to tren but not this cycle still getting a feel for everything and how I react to things before I go with that.

Misterb
08-10-2013, 06:46 PM
tell us about the AI switch, from what to what and dosage

yous you can either add NPP or replace the deca with it, say deca once a week and nnp 2 or 3 times a week

Wacker
08-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm with killinit on this need a little more info but I do think its the var mast has never done that to me. Npp worked great for me a low dose kept the joints feeling good.

Could just be because I'm old and really pushing hard in the gym...

Wacker
08-10-2013, 06:48 PM
tell us about the AI switch, from what to what and dosage

yous you can either add NPP or replace the deca with it, say deca once a week and nnp 2 or 3 times a week

Misterb
08-10-2013, 06:53 PM
with Aromasin id stick with ED dosing, edo can lead to High blood pressure, also Aromasin will not crash you like Letro or Adex can, at 600 mg a week test 12.5 is a good dose but you cant cut the caps, its probably not AI related, but try EOD and see if you see a difference and watch for water retention and signs of HBP

Wacker
08-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Might be var I was using var my arms got pretty dry I can see my veins and ive been having bad joint issues I stopped over a week ago and npp is kicking in and my elbow joints feel alot better

Getting really dry:) veins in legs, arms, and shoulders are really starting to pop! Which is what I want I don't want the wet/bloat look.

texson
08-10-2013, 07:37 PM
no it doesnt take that long to kick in for the joint pain effects...... If you want to use it just for the joint pain you can get away with just 200mg awk..... that should start helping around week 4, You could run your deca till its out then start the NPP.... Just depends on what you are trying to get out of this cycle man, dont really have all the info to give detailed help.

yeah, I agree. your cycle is kinda confusing.

Zewi
08-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Its a dihydrotestosterone derivative and any dihydrotestosterone derivative can lower both progesterone and estrogen. This of course can have a effects on joints in a number of ways. So yes masterone can effect Join Pain but its not as bad for most people as Winstrol - stanozolol is.