PDA

View Full Version : Steroid bust yields Rogue Labs products

PAiN
11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Steroid bust yields Rogue Labs products http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SjoqPsEqLYg/UeUkHIpOH6I/AAAAAAAAA4I/h83gffdXcHU/s1600/steroids-bust.jpg Around 6 a.m. Wednesday morning, Wareham detectives, with the assistance of State Police STOP team, executed a search warrant at 10 Alfred Street in Wareham. According to a Wareham police release, there were three people in the mobile home at the time of the raid. The unit was secured without incident and the owner, 31-year-old Joseph Guarneri, was placed under arrest. Police confiscated several vials containing liquid steroids and several baggies containing steroids in pill form. One suboxone tablet was also seized. Guarneri was transported to the Wareham Police Station where he was processed and charged with possession of a Class E substance (steroids) and possession of Class B substance--subsequent offense (suboxone).

rmkicks
11-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Looks like a personal stash to me.

PAiN
11-05-2013, 01:21 AM
^^^Yea same here. That's not much at all. Another waste of government resources.

darklord
11-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Yum candy

csmilz9
11-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Wow....I wonder what else they were looking for.

beanlicker
11-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Thank god they got those horrible drugs off the street...I"ll sleep better tonight.....lol

What a joke.......Looks like my last cycle

Time Bandit
11-17-2013, 12:43 AM
Thank god they got those horrible drugs off the street...I"ll sleep better tonight.....lol

What a joke.......Looks like my last cycle

Same here... And I guess he didnt have any guns to display for the people to go "Oooooooooo!!!"

bbcoach
11-17-2013, 04:48 AM
wow glad my tax dollars going to something other than welfare and food stamps!

slash75cmd
11-23-2013, 05:16 PM
wow glad my tax dollars going to something other than welfare and food stamps!

Better to go to welfare and food stamps than raiding someone's personal TRT stash.

fireant
11-23-2013, 06:40 PM
that sucks

TexxGearsRep
11-23-2013, 10:43 PM
That all looks personal.

1tuffcookie
11-27-2013, 10:10 PM
1st. of all ask yourself this.
Where the hell is Wareham??????
sooooo your telling me tax payers dollars are being spent on weeks of survalience and state resources staking out a TRAILER!!!!!! in the FUCKING WOODS in east bumble fuck I don't know where!!!!!! REALLY?????? I bet a ton of high fives were going around knowing that they took a dudes personal 12 week cycle off the streets away from all those young 6-10 yr old school kids that might get hooked on AAS or the fact that they have to use BIG OLE needles to administer…. Common dudes isn't there a sale on doughnuts at D&D you all should be raiding….. Mean while the Cops are busy jerking each other off in the woods, those school kids are walking out of Walmart with semi automatic weapons and 1000's of rounds rounds of hallow point bullets and running to school to off the people that made fun of them on Facebook… WTF!!!!!!

bigsam
11-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow....I wonder what else they were looking for.

Probably meth.

sooooo your telling me tax payers dollars are being spent on weeks of survalience and state resources staking out a TRAILER!!!!!! in the FUCKING WOODS in east bumble fuck I don't know where!!!!!! REALLY?????? I bet a ton of high fives were going around knowing that they took a dudes personal 12 week cycle off the streets away from all those young 6-10 yr old school kids that might get hooked on AAS or the fact that they have to use BIG OLE needles to administer…. Common dudes isn't there a sale on doughnuts at D&D you all should be raiding….. Mean while the Cops are busy jerking each other off in the woods, those school kids are walking out of Walmart with semi automatic weapons and 1000's of rounds rounds of hallow point bullets and running to school to off the people that made fun of them on Facebook… WTF!!!!!!

LMAO Nice rant.

315 BEAST
12-03-2013, 04:21 AM
hahahaha