PDA

View Full Version : Who has water based Winstrol!?????????????

gator-mclusky
11-07-2013, 07:35 AM
I cant believe nobody would have water based Winstol. Im used to paying $80 20 ccs 100 mgs. Somebody tell me they know where its at? Any Win in water will do!!!!

Khem
11-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Out of curiosity why do you want it in water? You're on all the places I am, so if nobody has it then I can't help you. Just curious, I don't use winny.

ShortnWide
11-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Winny in water is:More painfullyWater has a much higher bacteria growth rateIs harder to find

enrod
11-07-2013, 11:30 PM
I thought winny in oil was already a painful shot? Never touched the stuff personally tho

altered beast
11-09-2013, 08:41 PM
he just loves his water based winny just sucks the source is gone

gator-mclusky
11-13-2013, 07:27 AM
he just loves his water based winny just sucks the source is gone

LOL.....very true my friend.
My logic is this. Scietist suspended it in water for a reason so Ill go with the professionals. I also believe that if administered in water, it is quicker into the system, henceforth more frequnt injections but more bang in each shot. Some say theyre not sure if thats true with the compound disbursement being quicker in water but as for me....I definitely believe it speeds up absorption.

Yea....I kinda figure if Upjohn and Winthrop produce it in water, thats good enough for me. And I respect Short and Wides view point....