PDA

View Full Version : Notes "infomackman2" Any one have a history on this guy/girl

Time Bandit
11-08-2013, 07:23 AM
"" I've gotten 3 orders from them so far all 9 packs made it. I think it really sucks that they can't ship to one sort facility an ship everything in one pack instead of 3 different ones... That's my only complaint about naps just to many int packs for one order... btw I'm new to this would u say that's alot of traffic should I let my address take a break for awhile?"" This was sent to me from another site..'"JM". I think the guy is fishing for a way in. Heads up people. this one only has 4 post and he sent me a PM.Lets keep security tight here. We need to keep an eye out for trouble.

BIGBOSS
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Mail going to different SORT FACILITIES is out of their control bro.

PAiN
11-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up man.... Try to keep traffic as light as possible and maybe take a break for a bit. You can never be to careful these days.

FrankTheTank
11-11-2013, 01:11 AM
"" I've gotten 3 orders from them so far all 9 packs made it. I think it really sucks that they can't ship to one sort facility an ship everything in one pack instead of 3 different ones... That's my only complaint about naps just to many int packs for one order... btw I'm new to this would u say that's alot of traffic should I let my address take a break for awhile?"" This was sent to me from another site..'"JM". I think the guy is fishing for a way in. Heads up people. this one only has 4 post and he sent me a PM.Lets keep security tight here. We need to keep an eye out for trouble.

I'm confused, so this "JM" guy asked you this question on another board? You think there is something fishy about this "JM" guy?

BigPapa
11-12-2013, 11:36 PM

Bro did this infomackman2 dude know your business or something?

Time Bandit
11-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Bro did this infomackman2 dude know your business or something?

NOT AT ALL. I don't know this guy and he only had 4 post in total on JM. "New to this world BUT orders 3 orders ???

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but we need to be aware of who might want in to BOP. I just found it odd that he is "new to this world" and
"orders 9 packs".. How many of us did an order of 9 packs on our very first order. This is not beer people. Just remember the Name.