PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try or have opinions on PES Alphamine?

ironmako
11-09-2013, 06:14 AM
A bro turned me onto this while I was out on a drilling rig. It's actually the best tasting powder I've ever mixed. Its a thermogenic that says "Extreme Thermo Powder / Fat Igniting Technology / Powerful Stimulant System / Muscle Hardening Agent / Amazing Taste!" http://pescience.com/alphamine.html#sthash.AaT1ZWa5.dpuf I've lost a couple lbs, basically it has replaced my morning cups of coffee and also seems to somewhat suppress my appetite. I like it but wondered if anyone around here had any experience with it or opinions on it.

bigsam
11-18-2013, 10:01 PM
Never heard of it before bro. How many servings in one container?

ironmako
11-19-2013, 04:50 AM
84 servings in the one I got.

PAiN
11-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Sounds like some good shit bro. I would like to try some. I wonder if they got samples?

ironmako
12-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Ok this shit thumps hard. I just finished my first container last week. I will say the effects had diminished awhile back. I assumed it was just due to habituation. Now I think it oxidizes in the can. I just took some from new container, freshly broken vacuum seal. OMFG I'm wired as hell. Still was feeling it 3 hours after taking it. Going to ziplock the can b/c it's like the first time. Something must degrade with air contact.