PDA

View Full Version : BigPapa 16 Week Cycle

BigPapa
11-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Alright guys. Got this cycle posted on a few other boards. So I want to post it here too. Been prepping myself for about a month and a half on calorie intake for this bulk. 4000-6000 calories.

Here are my current stats.
5' 10" 202lbs
14%-15% BF

16 Week Cycle
40mg Balkan dbol 5 weeks
500mg GP Test E 16 weeks
600mg GP Bold 16 weeks
HCG 500iu a week
Going to add in some PEP Test prop 50mg when I need a boost.
Arimidex .5mg E3D and adjust from there

Now I started this cycle on Tuesday. Will be pinning Tues and Sat

PCT Nolva 40/20/20/20 This worked well for me last cycle.

Herc
11-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Looks good fatboy...LOL.

PAiN
11-12-2013, 12:18 AM
SUBSCRIBED!

Thanks for this bro. REPS!

Time Bandit
11-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Alright guys. Got this cycle posted on a few other boards. So I want to post it here too. Been prepping myself for about a month and a half on calorie intake for this bulk. 4000-6000 calories.

Here are my current stats.
5' 10" 202lbs
14%-15% BF

16 Week Cycle
40mg Balkan dbol 5 weeks
500mg GP Test E 16 weeks
600mg GP Bold 16 weeks
HCG 500iu a week
Going to add in some PEP Test prop 50mg when I need a boost.
Arimidex .5mg E3D and adjust from there

Now I started this cycle on Tuesday. Will be pinning Tues and Sat

PCT Nolva 40/20/20/20 This worked well for me last cycle.

The Prop is good brother.. And by the way the Bold I so want to try.. Fat Ass... ;)

BigPapa
11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Nothing major to report yet. I do have to change up my pinning days. Was suppose to pin Saturday but the wife never left the house. (no she doesn't know) so pinned Sunday. What I did do today was pin half my Bold and 100mg of PEP's test prop since I will pin again Thursday. And Thursday I will pin the other half cc of Bold and my test e. Then Monday and Thursday for the rest of this cycle.

Now I am having doubts about this Balkan dbol. Not getting anything so far. But it may take some time getting in my system. We will see.

rmkicks
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
I take it you've been on 40mg of the dbol for a week now right? If your not feeling anything from the dbol it should kick within a few more days. If not, I'd have my doubts too. Keep us posted bro.

BigPapa
11-13-2013, 10:30 PM
I take it you've been on 40mg of the dbol for a week now right? If your not feeling anything from the dbol it should kick within a few more days. If not, I'd have my doubts too. Keep us posted bro.

Yeah bro. 40mg ED one hour or so before I go to the gym on training days. On my off days I split it up throughout the day.

Rooroo
11-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I would think u should be feeling the DBol as well. I start feeing it in my fingers and face usually in a few days . I'll be following . Good luck !

Time Bandit
11-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Guys.. I don't get it.. The Dbol I get hits an hour after I take it EVERY TIME. Some days better then others but always.
Its not like injections that you have to wait for it to build in the body.

When it hits I hold water. Gain size and I don't sweat much at all and get some good strength and pumps.
Dbol is like the next best thing to M&M's... And just like M&M's you can only eat so much and then its just bad for you...

Mfire
11-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Damn if he's a fat ass tb, I must be a whale! Lol, seen those pics on fb, you fuckin look awesome man, lookin forward to seein how much you gain on the cycle!

BigPapa
11-15-2013, 11:26 PM
Okay pinned yesterday and all is going as expected being two weeks into my cycle. Nothing really to get excited about YET!
I may have had my first hint of low back pumps from the dbol last night while doing squats. Locked up on me real good and took me several sets of leg presses and stretching in between to get it to tolerable level.

But my libido is way up already! Getting those throbbing woods at the most unwanted times. I am in management and had to be out on the floor while sporting a massive. Funny but not funny LOL.

BigPapa
11-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Yo! So starting third week. Just maybe starting to feel the test working it's way into the bloodstream. As far as this Balkan dbol. Under dosed badly. Total waste of money. Good thing PEP is hooking me up with some dbol and drol. Going to start those as soon as I get them. Never did Bold before but I hear it takes 12 weeks to see results from it.
But things will improve in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

ftwpin
11-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Before pics??

BigPapa
12-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I have not been as detailed with this thread as in the past so I apologize for that. I am in my fifth week now and I am starting to get some good gains. Weighed in at 208 the other day. For some reason I am not putting on a ton of water weight like I should be. It is okay though I don't look bloated at all. Figuring the gains are solid instead of all water. Just an update on my test dose still doing 500mg GP Test E but also 50mg of Pep's test prop mixed in 2x a week. So 600mg a week. Not seeing anything from the EQ as of yet. Not getting the spike in hunger as some people report. Maybe still to soon. Now I took Pep's dbol for 2 weeks and I felt awesome every workout. Doing 50mg ED of his drol now. Only second day but I had a great leg workout last night.

So looking good and feeling good except for some pretty aggravating headaches.

315 BEAST
12-05-2013, 09:51 PM
nice looking cycle bro

PAiN
12-13-2013, 12:40 AM
Updates?

BigPapa
12-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Update. Finished 6th week pin Thursday. Still doing 500mg GP test e with a 100mg bump of Pep's test prop EW. 600mg GP Bold EW.

Been doing Pep's drol for 2 weeks also when he shipped out the freebies to try. I really like both the dbol and drol. Been getting some nice pumps and intense work outs. To my surprise I am not holding much water weight this cycle. Have put on about 8lbs and not water. I usually bloat up pretty good with dbol and long ester test but not this time. My strength is through the roof!

Now going to get blood work done Tuesday. Going to see how good this test e is. Not going to add in Pep's prop on Monday's pin so I will just have the GP test e in the system.

I am also not having any signs of gyno this run. Itchy nips or tender nips or and signs of high E in any way. Doing .5mg adex E3D but feel as if I don't need it at all but I will keep taking it to be safe.

Mfire
12-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Lookin cut as fuck Big

Nitefox
12-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Great work, keep it up brother.

BigPapa
01-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Okay just checking in on my cycle and letting you know how it is going. Been on for 9 weeks now. Strength is through the roof, starting to see some vascularity from the EQ. Definitely liking this run. So here is the interesting part. I had blood work done before cycle to make sure all my numbers were where they should be. My test was 766 not bad right. Well I had it done again 2 weeks ago and went today for a follow up and my Doctor is tripping. My test is 4926 lol. I was thinking that this test e that I am running would be a little weak because it expired September. Well the numbers don't lie lol. Everything else looks great!

BigPapa
01-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Thought I would post up the numbers. Finally maybe figured out how to do it.

bounce403
01-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Damn 4926? I would say it's still good lol

BigPapa
01-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Damn 4926? I would say it's still good lol

Yeah I would say so. Hoping Pain can help me get the attachment right so people can see the numbers.

BigPapa
01-21-2014, 11:10 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/nxrhww.jpg

Here are my numbers. These you can actually see

kubes
01-21-2014, 11:58 PM
Nice levels!

xmuscle
01-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Wow those r some high levels nice

Mfire
01-22-2014, 12:58 AM
I may start early big, I am taking my kid to a water park in Erie the first of March, I can get the bloodwork done there, then I can get the levels for PEP's supercuts

BigPapa
01-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Get blood work done before you decide to start back. Full work up. Just to be certain everything is good to go brother. Don't understand why brothers don't spend that extra little money on blood work. We spend a good $500 for a good long cycle but when it comes to $60 for labs it's a no go.

BigPapa
02-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Okay here is an update where I am at. Weight has not gone up a lot but that is okay I have dropped about 3% body fat while still managing to put on about 5lbs. However my strength is through the roof! Workouts are as good as they have ever been in my life. I added in PEP's Mast prop 100mg EOD about 3 weeks ago and am liking how I feel and look. The EQ has me looking vascular and the mast seems to be hardening me up. Here is what I am thinking of doing. I was picked to try P.S.L. dbol so I have 100 10mg tabs. I have 4 weeks of this cycle left. I was going to wait to try the dbol next cycle because I kick started this cycle with dbol and drol. What do you guys think should I wait till next cycle to try them or go ahead and run them 40mg ED for the rest of this cycle. Give me your input. My last pin of test will be Feb. 28th so if I run these I need to start today.

kubes
02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Save the dbol for next cycle bro. i dont think you will like the extra water weight and you have worked so hard for the lean look

BigPapa
02-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Update. This cycle has been a good one. Strength has went through the roof and looking jacked! However all good things must come to an end. My last pin will be next Thursday the 27th. The eq has made a huge difference in vascularization across the shoulders, chest, and arms. I will start PCT on Friday March the 14th. After PCT I will start clean eating for several months with calories around 3200-3500 and get a jump on burning excess fat before my cut cycle in June. Was thinking about pushing this cycle 4 more weeks but that is how I always feel at the end lol.

kubes
02-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Coming to the end of a cycle is always tough but as you already know the right thing to do is give your body the rest it needs and recover before your next blast :)

BigPapa
02-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Well winding this cycle down :( but hey it has been fun. But the fun is not over yet. Legs tonight and going to pin 1ml PEP tne/dbol and .5ml tne before workout and go kill legs. Wish I had a few halo to add in. Here is a pic from Monday. Just a triceps shot.

http://i58.tinypic.com/14nfi83.jpg

Rooroo
02-26-2014, 10:39 PM
Well winding this cycle down :( but hey it has been fun. But the fun is not over yet. Legs tonight and going to pin 1ml PEP tne/dbol and .5ml tne before workout and go kill legs. Wish I had a few halo to add in. Here is a pic from Monday. Just a triceps shot.

IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/14nfi83.jpg[/IMG]

Check that it's working now!

BigPapa
02-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Check that it's working now!

I fixed it Roo

Rooroo
02-26-2014, 10:41 PM
That my friends is what u call a horse shoe!! Forearms are looking biggest hell as well!!

BigPapa
02-26-2014, 10:47 PM
That my friends is what u call a horse shoe!! Forearms are looking biggest hell as well!!

Thanks brother. The forearms I inherited from my Dad. They use to call him Popeye lol no joke. I never work them just what I get doing other exercises.

Rooroo
02-26-2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks brother. The forearms I inherited from my Dad. They use to call him Popeye lol no joke. I never work them just what I get doing other exercises.

Got to love good genetics . Looking great my man !!

BigPapa
02-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Here is a calve shot from last night. Had my boy take the picture. Not to bad right. First time I ever saw them like this lol.

http://i61.tinypic.com/f6wb8.jpg

toppjimie
02-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Looking Good Brother! you should do a low dose cruse til your next big cycle.

kubes
02-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Here is a calve shot from last night. Had my boy take the picture. Not to bad right. First time I ever saw them like this lol.

http://i61.tinypic.com/f6wb8.jpg

Good job brother

BigPapa
02-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Thinking about pushing this cycle for two more weeks. I will be able to finish the open test e and eq. Sounds good right.

BigPapa
03-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Okay in week 17 of this 16 week cycle :) Talked myself into this so I could finish these 2 open vials of test e and eq ;)

Had blood work done today. Go back to get results in two weeks. I have been running eq for 17 weeks and never donated blood once. You guys think my red blood count will be through the roof? I wonder what my test numbers will be this time? Anyways got veins rip running all over my chest, arms, and shoulders. Strong as an ox and loving this cycle. Here is a pic from Monday night at the gym. I know I have put on some fat with this bulk I am running but I know how to cut it right off.
http://i60.tinypic.com/n2ygxs.jpg

bdad
03-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Looking swole Big P!!

toppjimie
05-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Damn Bigpapa,That cycle is Showing! Your looking pretty good.Probably get the looks walking around in the gym!