PDA

View Full Version : cutting cycle help with npp

darklord
11-24-2013, 05:09 PM
hi everyone I'm very interested in taking npp for cutting I can't use any trenbolone or winstrol because I have a mild case of golfers elbow and sore shoulders so I think he would be my best shot has anyone uses in the cutting cycle before I was thinking of tests and npp maybe anaver or mastron?

08gsxr
11-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Never ran npp. But some test prop and mast prop should do the job rather well. Also with a strict diet add in a little clen if you're serious about it lol

darklord
11-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm good on a diet I eat very lean and as for clen I rather do coke haha jk but clen gives me to many sides and I wanted to use npp for the joint support cause my joint dry out fast

08gsxr
11-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Lol coke is always a good supplement lol jk! I can't take winny either. Kills my joints. I say try it and see how you like it bro. I think you'll be fine.

darklord
11-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Yeah I heard it leans you up pretty good but I'm just trying to figuer out how to run it I think ima do test e or c and npp mastron cycle

08gsxr
11-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Usually when I am on a cutting cycle I prefer a short ester test. Seems to work better for me, but everyone is different. I like to run e or cyp when I am bulking or just trying to maintain. I like about a 100mg of prop everyday lol

darklord
11-24-2013, 06:24 PM
damb idk if I coulf pin everyday yhats to much I wonder if I coukd do test prop monday Wednesday and Thursday and npp and mast prop

08gsxr
11-24-2013, 06:33 PM
As long as they are oil based, mix em and pin em! You could get away with pinning every other day. Sometimes that is what I do when I get lazy. Prop has a tendency to hurt sometimes but just get you some sterile oil and dilute it a little if it is too much pain to bare.