PDA

View Full Version : has anyone cured their own golfers elbow?

darklord
11-25-2013, 04:11 AM
If so any advice ? Supplments also

darklord
11-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Bumb

bigsam
11-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Some good information in these along with rest, ice, and anti-inflamatories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qF7tWX6lWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3T4UBhwik

darklord
11-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks buddie

ODB
11-30-2013, 12:27 AM
my pain went away with GH + TB5 - of course its back now (ran out of $).

darklord
11-30-2013, 02:26 AM
did you rehab it at all cause I heard tb is so post to fix it not mask it

ODB
12-01-2013, 08:18 PM
did you rehab it at all cause I heard tb is so post to fix it not mask it

Yeah, I took a few wks off then spent 4-6wks slowly increasing weight from say 50% to 90% - I also do a warmup 100% of the time now & I wear elbow compression wraps.

beanlicker
12-01-2013, 10:21 PM
BPC 157 can be found at a few different peptide suppliers and might be the next big thing in regenerative medicine. There is an abundance of research on BPC 157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at about 1-2mcg per kg of body weight.

BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to:

-heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

I picked up some from Evolution peptides, a BOP sponsor, and I'm currently running it in an attempt to repair a shoulder injury. I am using 250mcg ED and the pain in my shoulder has subsided thus far and I am pleased at this point, but I am only two weeks into it. I will post up my results and my opinion on the effectiveness of this peptide once I complete the dosing.

darklord
12-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Thanks bro let me know how it is after cycle how long will u be doing for
BPC 157 can be found at a few different peptide suppliers and might be the next big thing in regenerative medicine. There is an abundance of research on BPC 157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at about 1-2mcg per kg of body weight.

BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to:

-heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

I picked up some from Evolution peptides, a BOP sponsor, and I'm currently running it in an attempt to repair a shoulder injury. I am using 250mcg ED and the pain in my shoulder has subsided thus far and I am pleased at this point, but I am only two weeks into it. I will post up my results and my opinion on the effectiveness of this peptide once I complete the dosing.

beanlicker
12-01-2013, 11:57 PM
I have about two weeks remaining. I'll take two weeks off at that point then I may repeat the same dosage regimen for another four weeks. I've tried adequan, hgh and IGF in the past. Thus far, this is the best response I've experienced with this injury.

So far so good....I will post up more a couple of weeks.

bronson
12-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Im glad you posted this. I think im getting this but not sure. Ive only had jumpers knee but now im getting bad pain down the center of my right forearm. Its usually after doing pulling workouts like pullups or bent over rows sometimes even curls or doing military presses. Its getting worse and im mid cycle so its pretty fuckin frustrating. When I get it, it hurts to make a fist. Starts a little passed the middle of the top of my wrist and goes straight up the forearm. I looked up what it could be an this came up. Elbow tendonitis. Did you experience this?

BigChris
12-28-2013, 07:01 AM
Ive had a lot of experience with tendon deterioration. I have tendonosis in both elbows from lifting to heavy, repeating the same movement too often and pushing through the pain. I have tried TB500 for about 8 weeks @ 5mg per week but all it did was reduce pain and inflammation.

I am currently on hgh for my recent shoulder surgery but as soon as i can train again i will be using the HGH (continued from now) to repair my tendons as well. The only real way to repair chronic tendon issues (tendonosis) is to start extremely light. This may even be 1kg. Hold the weight in a half eccentric movement under the 1kg load until it burns, this is the 1st step of rehab. This is moved up weight to about 2-3kg doing the same thing over a few weeks. Then progress to eccentric under load using 3-5kg for 10-15 second movements, you must lift the weight with your other hand, this is only lowering the weight (eccentric/negative reps). This should be slowly increased by upping the load without pain until the full movement can be done (by full movement i dont mean anything just past 90 degrees).

Once regular training can be resumed without tendon or joint pain training must be continued for approx 2 years before the condition is fully resolved. Discontinued training before this time will result in the return of tendon degeneration.

I hope this helps.