PDA

View Full Version : Albuterol

Saladman
11-25-2013, 05:44 AM
I plan on running a cycle of this stuff.
I know clen will work better, but I'm to scared to take the stuff honestly.
I was planning 12mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Anyone got any suggestions?
I'm wondering if there is something else I should take with it to make it safer, or even more effective

Thanks in advance BOP

bigsam
11-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Here are some really good threads on it here bro.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?4725-Albuterol

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?5956-Albuterol-for-weight-loss

Some quotes from the threads for you.

Starting at 5 mg is good. Increase up to 10 or 12 based on your tolerance. For me only twice once early morning and then late morning early afternoon so that I can sleep. Albuterol can get you just as shaky and heated up as clen. Let your body guide you. If you take too much at once don't worry it will pass in a few hours.

if your gonna run it take ketofin with it! cleanses your beta 2 receptors so you can run a long cycle with it

Hope this helps.

grizzlylongcut
11-25-2013, 09:49 PM
ive used albuterol quite a bit,and i would recommend,starting at like 4 mg a day first then work up to what you are comfortable with.for me if i used HG albuterol 8-mg a day was plenty,when i used a few liquid versions from research companies i would go up to like 12-14 for same results

Saladman
11-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Awesome thanks guys!

ODB
11-25-2013, 11:51 PM
if your gonna run it take ketofin with it! cleanses your beta 2 receptors so you can run a long cycle with it

try Ketofin 1st - the stuff knock's me the F&ck out + hazy dazed next day.

"Don't fear the clen".

bigsam
11-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Awesome thanks guys!

Glad to help.

delivered
12-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Are albut and clen in same pharma class?

dpin
01-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Just be careful. I got some minor temporary BP issues with albuterol - best part is its short acting but I had a massive headache for a few hours

OUTSHINED
01-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Are albut and clen in same pharma class?

They're both from the same class while albuterol (salbutamol for aussies) is shorter acting needing more frequent dosing, and clen is longer acting requiring less frequent dosing. Saladman, dont be afraid of clen, if you decide to use it just start on a low dose and build up, and don't take it right before a heavy leg session with caffeine. Trust me on that one lol.

hunkstrum
01-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Albuterol can cause broncospasm and breathing troubles generally. No fun. Please be careful. I wouldnt recommend taking liquid clen (or albuterol if you can find it). Its the kind of drug you don't want to dose inaccurately.

MrAvg
01-12-2014, 12:11 AM
ive used albuterol quite a bit,and i would recommend,starting at like 4 mg a day first then work up to what you are comfortable with.for me if i used HG albuterol 8-mg a day was plenty,when i used a few liquid versions from research companies i would go up to like 12-14 for same results
This^^^

swoosegoose
02-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Do you run it throughout the cycle?