PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Bulker with NPP

enrod
11-28-2013, 07:13 PM
I've been reading quite a bit on NPP and I can honestly say it sounds like it will have a place in my next cycle. I'd like to run another bulker before summer comes around, so I'm starting my planning early. I really enjoyed running deca, but hated tren. I'm considering running test prop/npp/dbol as my cycle, but i'm curious about doses. I believe I am somewhat sensitive to nandrolones, as I reacted well to a lower dose deca (300mg/week) and tren gave me horrible sides.

I would prefer to pin mon/wed/fri, or atleast not ED. Help me out brothers;
Dbol 1-6 50mg
NPP 1-8 (?)mg
Test (prop/enan/cyp?) 1-10 600-750mg

Rooroo
11-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Monday , Wed, Fri, is fine for npp. 100 - 150 on those three days will give u what your looking for . I now prefer Npp over deca but still use both to keep the body guessing . The DBol on top of those two will be the cherry on top!
Btw I choose not to use tren anymore because I honestly can't take it mentally but npp works just fine for me. Not saying npp does what tren does but it's a no brainer because of the unwanted sides.

bigsam
11-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Monday , Wed, Fri, is fine for npp. 100 - 150 on those three days will give u what your looking for . I now prefer Npp over deca but still use both to keep the body guessing . The DBol on top of those two will be the cherry on top!
Btw I choose not to use tren anymore because I honestly can't take it mentally but npp works just fine for me. Not saying npp does what tren does but it's a no brainer because of the unwanted sides.

I agree with the above.

I have also given up the Tren. The cons outweigh the pros for me.

Khem
11-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Just fwiw, 200mg week of tren E bothered me to the point I had to stop.. Deca doesn't even bloat me. I feel like a god. Why the difference? I couldn't say. SO I don't think there's correlation to 19-nor so much as the compound itself.

08gsxr
11-29-2013, 11:32 PM
This is gonna seem kinda odd but I run my tren higher than my test and have LESS sides. I take a little bit of caber but I seen awesome results. I'd have to say tren is my favorite drug.. haha

enrod
11-30-2013, 12:39 AM
It's crazy how many people say that, tren must be a love it or hate it drug. Me personally, like the few above, can't stand it at all.

Thanks for the help brothers. Would you suggest running a short ester test with the npp or does it not matter?

08gsxr
11-30-2013, 01:09 AM
Short ester is just faster acting. Blood levels are higher. There's a chart on the anabolic discussion forum I believe that tells you about it. It really doesn't matter to me. I like cyp or enanthate just to pin less. But that prop ed or eod will make your slong hard with the smell of perfume lol

Deimos
11-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Your gonna love the NPP. I personally run NPP/TNE every pre workout.
So that's ED injections which I know you wanna stay away from.
Like the fellow brother said about running Tren higher than test....... I also am a believer in that. Tren/mast mon wed fri and a small test 300 thrown in on Monday.
Got the typical out of breath , night sweats and insomnia but nothing unbearable

Khem
11-30-2013, 03:17 AM
It's crazy how many people say that, tren must be a love it or hate it drug. Me personally, like the few above, can't stand it at all.

Thanks for the help brothers. Would you suggest running a short ester test with the npp or does it not matter?

Depends, I think NPP is superior because of clearance time.. I am not opposed to running Long ester test if you prefer that. Although I do believe shorter more frequent cycles is better, many guys think very long cycles is better.. So depends on what you want, in the end test is test and go with the style/combo/compound that you feel works best FOR YOU.

TheHamburglar
12-16-2013, 06:01 AM
250mg sust & 140-160mg NPP EOD, weeks 1-4/6 40mg DBol & 50-75mg Adrol. <-- My favorite bulking stack especially if I have 300mg/ml sust to run, also depending on experience GH/slin. Fucking massive gains will be seen.

beeflover
12-16-2013, 01:55 PM
When i do a tren A,testP cycle i get strong as fk!!I like the short ester in and out of me!
Im now trying dbol,testE,NPP cycle,never used npp before .So far im likeing the npp,
dbol 50mg a daywk 1-4
npp-2cc three times a week and testE,750 WEEK,
IM 3 1/2 Weeks in so far went from 197 to 205.
struggled with 405 bench with tren i would have no prob!!Maby today

rmkicks
12-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm prone to high blood pressure when on cycle. I prefer NPP to Deca for that reason, its easier for me to dial the dosage in and keep the BP down. My last run with NPP was at 100mg EOD.

PAiN
12-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm prone to high blood pressure when on cycle. I prefer NPP to Deca for that reason, its easier for me to dial the dosage in and keep the BP down. My last run with NPP was at 100mg EOD.

I love the NPP, but I still run the Deca even with high BP lol.

Wks41
12-25-2013, 02:18 PM
I tried tren twice and it mentally screws me and make me break out bad. I'll never run it again. I'm about to run npp for the second time. It's good stuff. If your looking to pin MWF look at getting test phenyl prop to go with your npp.

enrod
12-25-2013, 03:46 PM
I tried tren twice and it mentally screws me and make me break out bad. I'll never run it again. I'm about to run npp for the second time. It's good stuff. If your looking to pin MWF look at getting test phenyl prop to go with your npp.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I respond the same exact when to tren, away with the stuff for me.

I'm going to go with test and deca for the bulked instead, deca was an awesome compound for me.

Garnzy
12-28-2013, 12:49 PM
I just finished up a 14 week Prop/NPP cycle recently and I have to say I loved it! Gains were nice and lean, I will definitely run it again. The only downside for me was EOD injections, felt like a pincushion by the end of it!

kubes
12-28-2013, 07:43 PM
I just finished up a 14 week Prop/NPP cycle recently and I have to say I loved it! Gains were nice and lean, I will definitely run it again. The only downside for me was EOD injections, felt like a pincushion by the end of it!

What size pins do you use? I have found with eod injection using insulin pins and back loading them is a lot easier with less scar tissue build up