PDA

View Full Version : can't take the pain of golfers elbow any more:(

darklord
12-06-2013, 07:33 PM
its been since summer therapy didn't help I ain't got the money for supplments that might not even work I am starting to give up :\

metromuscle
12-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Don't give up look at me....just recuperating from the bench injury last March, then last week I get hurt again wearing the goddamn bench shirt. Really sucks when my squat is up, my deads are up, and I can't even get the fucking bar to my chest without major pain in my shoulders.
But I'm not giving up....

darklord
12-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Thank you metro ima try

Rooroo
12-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Metro I love your spirit bro and Dark I promise u most of us meatheads know what your going through . The most frustrating part of this sport or lifestyle is dealing with injuries! Wish I had the words to ease your mind but bro don't give up ! I'm sure u will get some good advice from the good men of the BH. When my tendinitis is acting up in my right elbow area I where a tight sleeve and it's not a cute but it definitely helps.

bigsam
12-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Hang in there bro. This is part of the game we play. It will get better you just have to keep fighting for it.

darklord
12-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Thank You friends I'm trying to stay strong

Herc
12-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Brother, did you ever try taking the "Super Cissus" by USP labs that I mentioned in one of your other posts? This stuff WORKS! This shit cured my tendonitis. And it's not expensive, you can get it at any vitamin store or off of Amazon.

JRock
12-07-2013, 05:31 PM
I feel ya man. I had that same shit for 3 months. I just took it easy and it eventually went away. Hang in there.

Rooroo
12-07-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm going to try that Herc. I've never heard of this stuff but anything that can give me pain relief that isn't a narcotic I will try . I knew the BH would have some answers for our bro here.

AndyL
12-10-2013, 02:36 AM
its been since summer therapy didn't help I ain't got the money for supplments that might not even work I am starting to give up :\

If you have medical benefits you should consider a cortisone shot . These have helped me a lot over the years.

Bendit
12-14-2013, 08:18 AM
I suffer from tennis and golfer elbow I use pressure sleeve and ice before and after I avoid palm down lifts (reverse curl) I lift According to pain level if it's high I back off for a week or so then I'm gtg