PDA

View Full Version : What's really in your gear?

TheHamburglar
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Some of you may recognize this thread although I am not going to disclose where it came from (to avoid any possible issues). A few members from another board are kit testing popular labs products to see if they are what they say they are. I understand this is a long read but I assure you that it is well worth it. It was posted yesterday so I will update this as it progresses.

shocking lab test results

Hey bros, I was hesitant to make this post but as 2014 is right around the corner I think the time is right to make this new year all about seeing changes in the ug world. After all the drama going down with Strango possibly mislabeling some of his gear, I feel the time is now to expose several labs. The results we have found are shocking and disappointing to say the least. So many of us are loyal customers to some of our favorite sources putting 100% trust in their products without really knowing if they are giving us the 100% trust we demand from them. The reason I decided now is the time to test several supposedly GOLDEN sources is to keep honest people honest. So many of us hear so and so has the best gear on the planet but nobody is testing the gear to know for certain the claim matches the label.*So here it goes......me and a few bros on here decided to test a few labs from this board as well as a couple well known labs from other boards. For now I am not going to name all the sources until further testing is done on other products from their lineup but I will give you the results. The point of this post is to make some of these guys aware that testing will be done so the ones that know we are on to them will have a second chance to make things right. A few bros been sending samples to a lab overseas which costs a ton of $ per sample and is too expensive to test every product from their lineup. There is a steroid testing kit you can purchase from labmax.ca. You get 20 test vials per kit. All you do is put a few drops of oil or small amount of powder for orals into these vials and wait for the color to change. There is a chart that shows what color the sample should turn if it is real so you can see if what your testing is legit or not. For example, lets say your testing anavar tabs. You put a tiny amount of powder in the tester vial and it is supposed to turn yellow-green. If it turns olive-green it is winny. The kit is extremely accurate and is the best testing kit on the market right now for the cost. It costs $250 to test 20 samples so the price per sample is very cheap considering the over seas place runs about $300-400 or so. The only bad thing is this kit cannot test for actual mg....it only shows is what you are testing matches the label. SO here are the results:out of 3 labs tested for anavar only 1 was real anavar and the other 2 were winny. The one that passed was American anavar. the only reason I tested these was to make sure the test was 100% accurate. The other two labs tested were clearly winny instead of anavar. It pisses me off because lots of us have bad tendons and cannot use winny for this reason. We use anavar instead but the price of anavar is so much more expensive that several labs sub it for winny only to make more $. People that are doing this iMO are total scum bags and should be ashamed of themselves.*out of 5 labs tested for primo....only 1 had real primo....3 came back as eq and the other was npp. I will say this....Strango primo 200 is came back as eq. It was tested by the labmax kit as well as tested by another means from other bro. Both times it showed there is only eq in there. I will not say who the other 3 labs were that failed but those who are reading this know who you are. Again this pisses me off because we all know how dangerous high doses of eq can be on your red blood cell count and how badly it can thicken your blood. Lets say your running what you think is 600-800mg of eq plus another 600-800mg of primo but in reality its around 1600mg of pure eq. This is extremely dangerous yet these sources dont give a fawk. They are only in it for the $ and couldnt give a rats azz about our safety. Well if it wasnt for the customer they wouldnt have any fucking sales so wouldnt it make sense that customers come first????out of 3 labs tested for anadrol 2 came back as real anadrol and the other was fake. One that was real was american alaven and the fake one was turkish anapolon sold by a source off gh15's board. Alpha labs a50 came back legit as well.*out of 4 labs tested for masteron prop.....none were putting real mast in there. They either used test prop or eq.only one lab was tested for winny tabs and it came back legit.*2 brand of clen were tested....vermodje and oxyflux from mexico.....BOTH FAILED!!! I always had my doubts about oxyflux and now it is official.*3 brands of sust were tested.....karachi sust, omnadren, and one ug lab. All 3 passed. I know for a fact the omna was a counterfeit but they are putting real sust in there. I will say that other omna was tested in the past and it always came back as test enan around 200mg. I was surprised these omna came back as having the real blend of 4 tests in there. These particular ones had glossey labels. I never seen omna like this so whoever was counterfeiting them is doing a great job....however its not a genuine made by Jelfa.*2 brands of blue hearts dbol were tested....both passedUnfortunately the test cannot test for specific tren esters....it just tells if its really tren so you cannot tell if parabolan is really parabolan.....only if its some tren ester. I have a feeling most labs making para are using either 100mg tren enan or just tren ace. That is only my opinion though.*

hrtpharm
12-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Great post .

315 BEAST
12-07-2013, 03:04 PM
well if u tested gear from sources on this board and its not what they say it is u need to let us know who it is

TheHamburglar
12-07-2013, 03:22 PM
I stated this was pulled from another board, after more testing the guy is going to put names up, I believe he just wants to make sure it's 100% to avoid slandering a source.

315 BEAST
12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
lol I missed that

beanlicker
12-07-2013, 03:29 PM
well if u tested gear from sources on this board and its not what they say it is u need to let us know who it is

We don't know which labs were tested because they have not yet been revealed. This post originated from anabolicboard yesterday.

beanlicker
12-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Good post hamburglar.....

Here is a version of the anabolicboard article broken down by paragraphs..... it's a little easier on the eyes....LOL

Shocking lab test results

Hey bros, I was hesitant to make this post but as 2014 is right around the corner I think the time is right to make this new year all about seeing changes in the ug world. After all the drama going down with Strango possibly mislabeling some of his gear, I feel the time is now to expose several labs. The results we have found are shocking and disappointing to say the least. So many of us are loyal customers to some of our favorite sources putting 100% trust in their products without really knowing if they are giving us the 100% trust we demand from them. The reason I decided now is the time to test several supposedly GOLDEN sources is to keep honest people honest. So many of us hear so and so has the best gear on the planet but nobody is testing the gear to know for certain the claim matches the label.

So here it goes......me and a few bros on here decided to test a few labs from this board as well as a couple well known labs from other boards. For now I am not going to name all the sources until further testing is done on other products from their lineup but I will give you the results. The point of this post is to make some of these guys aware that testing will be done so the ones that know we are on to them will have a second chance to make things right. A few bros been sending samples to a lab overseas which costs a ton of $ per sample and is too expensive to test every product from their lineup. There is a steroid testing kit you can purchase from labmax.ca. You get 20 test vials per kit. All you do is put a few drops of oil or small amount of powder for orals into these vials and wait for the color to change. There is a chart that shows what color the sample should turn if it is real so you can see if what your testing is legit or not. For example, lets say your testing anavar (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/anavar/) tabs. You put a tiny amount of powder in the tester vial and it is supposed to turn yellow-green. If it turns olive-green it is winny. The kit is extremely accurate and is the best testing kit on the market right now for the cost. It costs $250 to test 20 samples so the price per sample is very cheap considering the over seas place runs about $300-400 or so. The only bad thing is this kit cannot test for actual mg....it only shows is what you are testing matches the label. SO here are the results:

out of 3 labs tested for anavar only 1 was real anavar and the other 2 were winny. The one that passed was American anavar. the only reason I tested these was to make sure the test was 100% accurate. The other two labs tested were clearly winny instead of anavar. It pisses me off because lots of us have bad tendons and cannot use winny for this reason. We use anavar instead but the price of anavar is so much more expensive that several labs sub it for winny only to make more $. People that are doing this iMO are total scum bags and should be ashamed of themselves.

out of 5 labs tested for primo....only 1 had real primo....3 came back as eq and the other was npp. I will say this....Strango primo 200 is came back as eq. It was tested by the labmax kit as well as tested by another means from other bro. Both times it showed there is only eq in there. I will not say who the other 3 labs were that failed but those who are reading this know who you are. Again this pisses me off because we all know how dangerous high doses of eq can be on your red blood cell count and how badly it can thicken your blood. Lets say your running what you think is 600-800mg of eq plus another 600-800mg of primo but in reality its around 1600mg of pure eq. This is extremely dangerous yet these sources dont give a fawk. They are only in it for the $ and couldnt give a rats azz about our safety. Well if it wasnt for the customer they wouldnt have any fucking sales so wouldnt it make sense that customers come first????

out of 3 labs tested for anadrol (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/anadrol/) 2 came back as real anadrol and the other was fake. One that was real was american alaven and the fake one was turkish anapolon sold by a source off gh15's board. Alpha labs a50 came back legit as well.

out of 4 labs tested for masteron (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/masteron/) prop.....none were putting real mast in there. They either used test prop (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone-propionate/) or eq.

only one lab was tested for winny tabs and it came back legit.

2 brand of clen (http://www.cem-meso.com/ancillaries/thermogenics/clen-30ml-200mcg-ml-l-taurine-100-capsules-500mg.html/?utm_source=ThinkSteroid&utm_medium=Key%2BWord%2BHacks&utm_campaign=clen) were tested....vermodje and oxyflux from mexico.....BOTH FAILED!!! I always had my doubts about oxyflux and now it is official.

3 brands of sust were tested.....karachi sust, omnadren, and one ug lab. All 3 passed. I know for a fact the omna was a counterfeit but they are putting real sust in there. I will say that other omna was tested in the past and it always came back as test enan around 200mg. I was surprised these omna came back as having the real blend of 4 tests in there. These particular ones had glossey labels. I never seen omna like this so whoever was counterfeiting them is doing a great job....however its not a genuine made by Jelfa.

2 brands of blue hearts dbol (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dianabol/) were tested....both passed

Unfortunately the test cannot test for specific tren (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone-acetate/) esters....it just tells if its really tren so you cannot tell if parabolan is really parabolan.....only if its some tren ester. I have a feeling most labs making para are using either 100mg tren enan or just tren ace. That is only my opinion though.

I still plan on testing other labs masteron, halotestin (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/halotestin/) as I just picked up some american halo to test against the ug brands, more brands of primo, and any other labs or products you guys are concerned about.

Please do not pm me asking me who the other labs were as I will not answer until more testing is done. I do not want to start WW3 on here. My point of this point was to let all these sources know we are keeping an eye on you trying to keep honest people honest. I know times are tough, $ is tight, and getting powders has been a complete nightmare for many. I will not expose the rest of the labs because I can not say for certain so and so is selling us fake stuff. It could be their powder supplier screwing them over without them knowing. I encourage any of you that want to do any further testing to go to the website labmax.ca and try this out for yourself if any of you are having any doubts or think I have a hidden agenda.

Greenegorilla2
12-07-2013, 04:23 PM
This has been goin on for years. We are all aware of these scams. I'm glad someone finally stepped up to test these fuckin sponsors. Sponsors use to like to help people, now everyone is trying to be a sponsor so they can use for free and make some money. At our expense.

Herc
12-07-2013, 05:01 PM
This is a great write up. It's scary not knowing what you are injecting into your body. These UG sources that are doing this are some pretty twisted people, they could seriously hurt / kill someone. This can't be taken lightly.

Rooroo
12-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Those results are sobering to say the least . It's so easy to cut corners to make more of a profit but I would hope ones integrity is more important then the almighty dollar . Thanks for posting this .

TheHamburglar
12-07-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm trying to find out exactly where to purchase these tests, if I find them I'll test some products, I'll also sell them to whoever at cost plus shipping just gotta tell me if you're interested.

If a few of us got a couple tests we could run down a lot of sources, plus I believe it takes a small amount of oil/powder.

Rooroo
12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Count me in Burgler.

TheHamburglar
12-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Considering tests are $250 and come with 20 viles, if a few people threw in on 1 test we could run down a lot of gear for very little money.

beanlicker
12-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to find out exactly where to purchase these tests, if I find them I'll test some products, I'll also sell them to whoever at cost plus shipping just gotta tell me if you're interested.

If a few of us got a couple tests we could run down a lot of sources, plus I believe it takes a small amount of oil/powder.

You can purchase test kits from the same place the anabolicboard article author did......

"I encourage any of you that want to do any further testing to go to the website labmax.ca and try this out for yourself if any of you are having any doubts or think I have a hidden agenda."

Khem
12-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Strango? wow. I've heard so much good about him.

08gsxr
12-07-2013, 11:28 PM
I've ran Strango before. Also have ran chaos. Only ran there test and winny though. Damn. Wonder if I lost money. I'd rather lose that then my life though. Great post man. A lot of good info. Thank you!

Khem
12-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Im going to assume we could dump just a smidgen of Raws in these test kits to verify the powder is the hormone its labeled to be??

08gsxr
12-08-2013, 12:53 AM
I agree with khem. How exactly do the sponsors know that the hormone powder itself is actually the hormone?

bigsam
12-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Great post brother. I think more people should be doing this. To many bogus sponsors around these days.

TheHamburglar
12-13-2013, 10:38 AM
So I'm trying to navigate the thread and compile the info but it has broken almost 100 pages in a week, most of it just input from members trying to sift through it is tedious and time consuming, I'll have some time on the weekend.

Phoenix Labs
12-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Good read..and so true
Most faked drug is anavar, mostly always winny
Parabolin and primo are 99% of the time fake due to how expensive it really is, but like I always said..if its too cheap tp be true..it usual is..
You should try testing someone's halo..I have a personal stash that I know is real.. but can't sell it because its way to expensive

Now here's some food for thought...if there was a guy selling a brand new corvette online for 20k or would you say to yourself..there's gotta be a catch
$55 bottles of primo and $1 var tabs..there's a catch

bdad
12-13-2013, 02:23 PM

^^^^This

Kubrick
12-13-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm one of the guys running some tests over at Meso. Later tonight I will try to put the results here as well.

hrtpharm
12-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Phoenix is dead right to cheap, to good to be true, certain hormones are just to expensive to offer a lot of fakes out there as for telling what raws you are getting enough experience in this game all of them have certain characteristics you learn over time the suppliers know this to but a kit to test is a real plus for all of us.

beanlicker
12-14-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm one of the guys running some tests over at Meso. Later tonight I will try to put the results here as well.

Thanks Kubrick!

We welcome any information that keeps our members knowledgeable of what's going on in our community and helps to keep them safe.

That being said, please make sure that your information is based on facts and not on rumors, etc.

Thanks,
BL

Bendit
12-14-2013, 07:13 AM
I would honestly rather pay a bit more for quality gear then roll the dice on unproven gear the only problem is who does the testing maybe the tester gives it high marks and jacks up the prices and peddles as " high quality " but still the same garbage

beanlicker
12-14-2013, 02:46 PM
I would honestly rather pay a bit more for quality gear then roll the dice on unproven gear the only problem is who does the testing maybe the tester gives it high marks and jacks up the prices and peddles as " high quality " but still the same garbage

Read the thread......the "tests" discussed in this thread are home test kits and can be bought by anyone who wants to test their gear.......So, you can be the "tester."

PAiN
12-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Great read brother.

PAiN
12-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Any updates on this brothers?

hunkstrum
12-27-2013, 01:11 AM
If I decide to order from a sponsor, Id be happy to run their stuff through a mass spectrometer. And for anyone who's really obsessive and monomaniacal, all you need to do is buy a cheap melting point apparatus and you can test the purity of any oral/powder/aqueous suspension you want. Its tedious, but at some point there is going to have to be some communal quality control. Or everyone can continue to just pin-and-pray.

PAiN
12-27-2013, 01:56 AM
If I decide to order from a sponsor, Id be happy to run their stuff through a mass spectrometer. And for anyone who's really obsessive and monomaniacal, all you need to do is buy a cheap melting point apparatus and you can test the purity of any oral/powder/aqueous suspension you want. Its tedious, but at some point there is going to have to be some communal quality control. Or everyone can continue to just pin-and-pray.

Thanks for offering this brother and the advice.

terps32
12-27-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm a bit skeptical of this. Until they actually post test results anyone can say anything. But sponsors have been doing since the beginning. But if you could find it where you can purchased these tests kits I would purchase them for sure.

terps32
12-27-2013, 06:06 PM
LABMAX SELLS THESE KITS.

This is the first portable steroid test kit on the market, which you can use at home. It is very cheap compared to expensive laboratory testing and very reliable, not only you can detect specific steroids but once you get familiar with this product you can actually distinguish between various types of steroids. You will see for example that you have winstrol instead of anavar. Once you learn how to use it you will see that it is very easy to identify various substances. We have put a lot of effort to develop this product, during this time we have done a lot of testing. We have tested steroids with our kit and then with latest and most advanced mass chromatograph to identify steroids and it was always 100% accurate. You can use the steroid test kit 25 times before running out of test vials and it will cost you around $5 per single test vial. When you compare to laboratory testing if you are lucky to find one, they would charge you at least $200 per sample, so it is real deal.

steroid_test_kit_set.jpg

You can test for most popular steroids like:

Methandrostenolone/Methandienone (Dianabol) test
Superdrol (Methasterone) test
Oxymetholone (Anadrol) test
Boldenone base test
Boldenone undecylenate test
Testosterone propionate test
Testosterone enanthate test
Testosterone cypionate test
Nandrolone decanoate test
Nandrolone phenylpropionate test
Winstrol test
Anavar test
Trenbolone acetate test
Trenbolone enanthate test
Sustanon test
Masteron propionate (Drostanolone propionate) test
Clenbuterol test
Ephedrine test
Nolvadex test
Substances steroids full list

$ 16.50 single test for anavar and winstrol only

This is only one singe vial for detecting anavar or winstrol. This is special test designed only for anavar and winstrol. Please refer to table and example for color coding. The shipping method for single test vials is...

$ 10.50 single test for clenbuterol

This is only one single vial for testing clenbuterol. The shipping method for single test vials is Canada Post; it will arrive in your mailbox by regular mail. Please be aware that regular international mail might take up...

$ 10.50 single test for ephedrine

This is only one single vial for testing ephedrine. The shipping method for single test vials is Canada Post; it will arrive in your mailbox by regular mail. Please be aware that regular international mail might take up to...

$ 19.50 single test steroids, vials A + B

This is single steroid test; it includes only one vial Test A and one vial Test B. You can test everything on the list except winstrol, anavar, clenbuterol, and ephedrine. You will need source of UV light to watch the color...

$ 229.00 steroids test kit case

The steroids test kit contains all test vials, with the carrying case and UV light. Steroids test kit can identify over 50 different substances with the list constantly updated. This is not a test to identify steroids...

$ 149.00 steroids test kit refill

This is just the refill kit it contains all test vials, without the carrying case and UV light. Steroids test kit can identify over 50 different substances with the list constantly updated. This is not a test to identify...

terps32
12-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Narcoticstestkit.com also makes a steroid test kit that can identify over 50 types from liquid, powder, and pill form.

bugse2342
12-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Its a shame to see that some sponsors will do this, but what can expect in this game and you add a little greed to it. It could be and might a lot worse than what we see or hear. just make sure you trust your source. I have full confidence in this board of putting up some decent sponsors.

hunkstrum
12-27-2013, 08:02 PM
If there were chemical indicators for steroidal compounds, id think athletic commissions would be using them, no? I've never heard of any. And if they do work, they don't reflect purity/concentration. I'd love to be proved wrong here.

MetalMonster63
01-18-2016, 03:53 PM
nice read

mikeleo
01-18-2016, 08:04 PM
Thats disgusting to hear this lab do this!!

Thnx for the post buddy hope to see more people doing this.

ryanwrath
01-19-2016, 12:40 AM
My only problem with th e lab max test, say, you are testing var. What is stopping the source from putting a minute amount of var powder in there, so it pops positive for var, but the rest of it is winny. Same with primo. I was going to lab max some primo sources, and already intend to at the very least test them for primo and EQ. It doesn't matter where I got it from, iether, I believe it's all Able to be faked, including amps, twhatever. Always has been in this game.

Thappy
01-19-2016, 12:59 AM
var and winny are in the same test. Two different colors, so color would be effected

mikeleo
01-21-2016, 03:44 PM
i hate how labs are all about the ONE TIME SALE and not in for the long run , meaning make quality proper gear so people come back!