PDA

View Full Version : Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

rmkicks
12-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Q: “How should HCG be used in post-cycle therapy (PCT)?”
A: Ideally, HCG should not be used at all in PCT. For steroid cycles, HCG really should only be used in PCT if a mistake has been made which needs a correction.
When it’s used in PCT, the purpose is to correct testicular non-responsiveness or atrophy which has developed during a cycle. The longer the cycle, the more likely there will be a problem, and the worse the problem is likely to be.
When non-responsiveness occurs, then even after LH production is recovered the testes still do not produce testosterone in good amounts, and overall recovery is quite delayed. Losses from this steroid side effect can be severe.
A total HCG use of 5000-10,000 IU over a period of about 4-8 weeks can restore responsiveness.
It’s a poor and unnecessary plan to allow the testes to atrophy by starting HCG after the steroid cycle ends. It’s better to avoid atrophy and non-responsiveness from occurring in the first place. Further, HCG use during post-cycle therapy can impair recovery of LH production. So it’s not at all the ideal time to use it.
Instead, HCG should be used in the middle or late part of the cycle, and no later than the last steroid injection of the cycle.
The period of HCG use will typically be about 4 weeks. In an 8-12 week cycle, the 4 weeks (approximately) of use would be immediately prior to the last steroid injection. In a 14 week cycle, the about 4-week period should be in the late-middle part of the cycle. Examples would be using HCG in weeks 6-9, in weeks 9-12, or anywhere in-between.
The dosing is divided into at least 3 times per week. For example, 275 IU 3x/week provides 5000 IU over four weeks. But dosing could be daily, every other day, or 4x/week, as examples. There is little or no practical difference in results among these different schedules. It’s a matter of personal preference.
The total amount taken per week doesn’t need to be any exact figure. For example it also would be fine to take 500 IU three times per week or to take 200 IU daily.
Taking more than 1250 IU per week result in a 5000 IU vial lasting less than four weeks. For example, at 500 IU 3x/week, a vial lasts just over 3 weeks. This is acceptably close to 4 weeks, and ordinarily with this schedule a single vial still suffices. Much higher dosing than this gives no further results per week, and gives less results per vial.
When HCG is used according to this method, the side effects of testicular atrophy and loss of responsiveness are avoided, and recovery is complete as soon as LH production is restored. There’s then no need for PCT use of HCG, and recovery is faster as a result.
It’s worth mentioning also that in some cases, it will be better to use HCG throughout the steroid cycle rather than using it for only a 4 week period. One case is where the cycle uses only non-aromatizable steroids, such as Masteron, Primobolan, trenbolone, Anadrol, or oxandrolone. Estradiol levels drop undesirably low during non-aromatizing cycles, because testosterone levels drop very low and estradiol is produced principally from testosterone. By maintaining normal testosterone levels, HCG used throughout the cycle will also maintain sufficient estradiol levels.
Another case where it can be desirable to use HCG throughout the period of steroid use is where the user is not cycling at all, but using steroids chronically with no break.

bigsam
12-26-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks bro I would never use HCG in PCT.

kubes
01-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Nice post bro. I have been preaching this for years the importance of running hcg during your cycle to maintain testicular function. I have never understood why you would want your organs to not function if you can avoid it. Trt patients are a different story

enrod
01-03-2014, 02:19 PM
What dose would you recommend on cycle? I plan to run a big one this year, looking to be well prepared. Thanks for the info as always, kicks delivering quality.

rmkicks
01-03-2014, 02:31 PM
What dose would you recommend on cycle? I plan to run a big one this year, looking to be well prepared. Thanks for the info as always, kicks delivering quality.

hCG during cycle - The Proper use of hCG

For any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hCG and use it during the cycle. A small dose will keep the testes running as normal during cycle, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. Plus, when you use hCG during the cycle, you don't need to use it for PCT.
On-cycle hCG forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would. The trick with on-cycle hCG use is to avoid using too much, too frequently (which can also desensitize your testes the same as not using any at all!). It’s important to use just enough to stimulate the testes to produce the same amount of testosterone they would normally.
Check out the simple hCG dosing guidelines -

hCG Dosing Guidelines
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin -

-

hCG on-cycle
- Preferred method -

hCG during last 2 weeks or after the cycle
- only if hCG was NOT used during cycle -

1-6 week cycle

No hCG needed

No hCG needed

8 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-8

One 1000iu shot per week for 2 weeks with AI† taken daily

12 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-12

One 1000iu shot per week for 3 weeks with AI† taken daily

16 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-8
Take a 2 week break
250iu every 4 days* from week 11-16

One 1000iu shot per week for 3 weeks with AI† taken daily

* Every 4 days = Shoot on Monday, then on Friday, then on Tuesday, ect.
† AI - Aromatase Inhibitor (While taking 1000iu shots, I recommend 10mg/ED of Aromasin or .5mg/ED Arimidex to keep estrogen in control. Discontinue 4 days after last hCG shot.)
If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS's and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins.
If you aren't doing hCG on-cycle, then use hCG according to the "last 2 weeks or after the cycle" guidelines, and start it 4-5 weeks before the AAS's are expected to clear the system (Or as soon as possible if you are already past this point).

enrod
01-03-2014, 02:35 PM
This is perfect, exactly what I needed. Thanks bro!! Doesn't get much easier than that to follow.

Flexington535V
03-16-2017, 09:55 PM
Awesome info brotha thank you!

Kobra
05-05-2017, 12:51 AM
I never understood why someone would run HCG during cycle and to this day it still doesn't make sense. Your body is receiving mixed signals from both the steroid hormone and HCG.

HCG is trying to stimulate natural hormone production whilst the steroid is suppressing it. Has anyone actually found any studies supporting the idea behind running hcg during cycle??? It all sounds like bro science to me.

PAiN
05-05-2017, 03:49 AM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/hgh-igf-slin-mgf-and-all-peptides/35214-kubes-hcg-protocol.html

Sqwuidd
05-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Im on TREN A MAST A AND TEST P EOD pins for about 12 weeks. 2Weeks in now- Also oral winny/anavar 50mgs ED. I pin 250 mg HCG 3x per week - gonna run 10,000IU-- 750 per week = 13 weeks (approx)- I may have a bit leftover but I can always just pin 4x a week toward the end to use up the extra.

I find that my nuts are not shrunken and I am still producing a lot of cum when I ejaculate (big ass loads). Getting rock solid hard ons and basically want to fuck every girl I see. I will run the standard PCT clomid. nolvadex about 4 days after my last pin and will conclude the HCG a few days before my last inject of steroids.

Point I am making is that last cycle I ran, I did the HCG blast for 2 weeks after running a 12 week TREN cycle and my recovery was fucked up - my dick and balls didnt fully recover for months. HCG on cycle has been already proving to work better for me. I foresee it making recovery fast and easier so I can be ready to blast again sooner. I will keep ppl posted on progress but so far, I am liking the HCG on cycle better then waiting till the PCT phase.

kubes
05-05-2017, 12:34 PM
The idea behind running hcg during your cycle is all listed out in my protocol but to make a short summery there is nothing to do with mixed signals. Your body sees that you have plenty of test on your blood stream on cycle so your Brian tell your body to stop producing lh to signal the testies to work. When this happens your testies stop functioning. Running hcg during your cycle will maintain testicular function as hcg mimics the pulse of lh.

Concrete n iron
05-09-2017, 01:50 AM
I.m or sub q with hcg? Thanks

Grappler4x4
05-11-2017, 12:12 AM
What is best method intramuscular or sub? I'm about to try hcg and was also interested in administration. Thanks

Mr.Deeds
08-24-2017, 07:16 PM
I.m or sub q with hcg? Thanks

Sub q